Choose your weapon, Veeky Forums

Choose your weapon, Veeky Forums.

Keep in mind that each blade has the spirit of its former owner locked within, and that he can communicate telepathically with you if you so choose. Maybe you can get him to teach you ancient Noldor martial arts eventually.

I CALL FEANOR!

Never read LotR, but I'll go on a whim and take up Fingon by sheer virtue of being the biggest sword here.

>"Hey Fingon! How's it going?"

You really want to be exposed to all that impotent rage? You're probably going to have to explain to him that Silmarils don't exist, which is sure to be a good time for everyone involved.

I'll take the one that's tasted Morgoth's flesh. Fingolfin fuck year!

listen user first of all it would be potent rage
second of all I have a lot of pottential If I do say so myself but Im a lazy unmotivated bastard and so piss it all down the drain. If feanor was talking to me he'd be the most intense personal trainer/life couch ever. Feanor would push me to be the best and I would be the best and I could rule this nation with fire and sword and an iron fist and annex mexico. Fuck yeah I want feanor I want the best and the best I shall have and the best I shall be

Angrod sound like an angy sord. I'll take it.

Alright, so the swords claimed so far belonged to:

Feanor (of course)
Fingon
Fingolfin (double of course)
Angrod

Also, Silmarils confirmed for not existing, I guess.

FUCK YOU FINGOLFIN IS MINE

Too late, my dude. May I suggest Maglor's blade? It's a saber, and sabers are cool.

Maglor my man

Time to start a-saberin.

i call aegnor nigga

Fingolfin

Taken swords

Feanor
Fingon
Fingolfin
Angrod
Maglor
Aegnor (good taste, that's one of my two favorites on this list)

CU
RU
FIN

May I ask why?

Do you have any swords that don't look gay?

The one I plunged into your mother last night certainly wasn't gay.

May be a bit heavy for you, though.

I shall take Maedhros.

Caranthir looks bitchin, I know very little about LoTR; what do I win?

>choosing anything but Fingolfin
Enjoy getting killed trying to fence with your lemon sword because it's covered in useless crap and/or has no reach.

>what do I win?

The elf that you may be talking to was the biggest asshole in a family of assholes. Unless you have specific knowledge you want from him, I'd suggest not talking to the sword outright.

Anyway, the list of taken swords:

Feanor
Fingon
Fingolfin
Angrod
Maglor
Aegnor
Curufin
Maedhros (my other favorite on the list)
Caranthir

im not going to fence with it im going to use the ghost of feanor to help me be the best me i could possibly be
and make similrils and shit

Sword+shield tends to beat longsword.

If he gives a shit about you.

>The elf that you may be talking to was the biggest asshole in a family of assholes. Unless you have specific knowledge you want from him, I'd suggest not talking to the sword outright.
Can I turn the telepathic thing on and off, just to call him a faggot elf every once in a while?

Sure, why not?

>also likes Maedhros

My nigga.

Taking Aegnor my dudes.

TOO LATE NIGGA AEGNOR IS MINE

PICK SOME OTHER BITCH

It's got more cutting power and presence than Feanor's sword, but the point is narrow enough so that thrusting won't be a problem. It still wouldn't be my main melee weapon though, just a back up for my lance/bow/whatever to be used with a steel buckler.

I'd talk to Maedhros the One-Handed Emo all the time. Ask him how it felt hanging off a cliff and being straight-up rejected by a Silmaril.

Your conveniently forgetting that he was one of the few reasonable ones in the family and that he somehow managed to keep things quiet and peaceable between them for years. He's one of the closest to being level headed. I figure he could give some pretty good advice.

Who says I forgot? Maedhros is great.

Only thing he won't be able to teach me is how to use a shield...

Turgon, I guess, though it's definitely shaped... Interestingly.

If you're worried about it being a phallus, then console yourself with the fact that it is a king's phallus.

Bumping with the list:

Feanor
Fingon
Fingolfin
Angrod
Maglor
Aegnor
Curufin
Maedhros
Caranthir
Turgon

That leaves five weapons left, two big swords and three smaller ones. Maybe someone would take the twins' blades as a pair.

Orodreth desu, something short and handy always does the job better than full fledged swords.

Depends what job you're trying to do.

Plain as they may be, Amrod and Amras are totally my jam. I'm a sucker for leaf-bladed swords, and twinned swords are cool as well.

That just leaves Celegorm and Finrod's swords.

What would ancient Noldor think about modern Men anyway? Probably be condescending, just like any other elves.

I claim Fingolfin! Only the most valiant of Finwe's sons for me!

Heh.

bamp

Turgon because it seems like the only sword I could hope to swing decently.

Finrod, it looks pretty nice.

Excellent.

That just leaves Celegorm's "horny" greatsword. Perfect for when you absolutely, positively have to kill every Teleri innocent in the room.

>teleri
>innocent

bullshit

bump

I like Amras. Does someone want to buddy up with me and take Amrod, or do I get to dual-wield them like a faggot?

Why dual-wield when you can just pick up a shield? Then you 1. won't look like a faggot and 2. will probably survive the battle.

fingon
was gonna pick curufin but it looks like some gay elf shit

Finrod was a pretty cool guy, I'd pick his sword just so I can talk to him