Galactic Federation

Imperial Victory Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes,it was an Imperial victory.
Congrats Karl,you deserve it.

How are your people reacting?

reposing
uhh̢ hi̧ un̶it̡ te̛n ̸her͟e ͠i̴m̴ th̨e̵ uh̷h̶ ͢lo͞gi̡s̶t͡ics unit̵
n̛ext ͝sh́i̢pm̨en͝t̸
̛50 ͠m͡e͞tr̴ic ̶to̴n̕s͜ of́ m͢iliţar̷y ͡ǵr͡ad̡e ͡n̴u̕tri͞ȩnt͢ gru̷el
2́0 t͡ho͢u̷s͢a̵nds ̷c̕ràtes ́o͢f͜ m̨il̡itàry g̕rad͠e̵ co͢mba̕ţ ͘st̛im͠u̷la͢n̨t͝s ͢
͠7.̛5̵ ̵m͜e͡tr͝ic̢ ͢to̴ns ͢ơf cupcak͡es
1̴0͡ cra͠te̛s͘ of̷ s̛a͘r͝i͘n̵ ̢ca̷ni̕şt͠e̵r̴s̨
5̢0͞ ̴crat̸eş ̀of fast-p̨en̨ta
1̧0̴0 ͠c̕ra̢tes ̀of͝ w̢e͠apon̴ş gr̵ade ád͟o̸ra̵b͝le̛ ki͜ttens ̸
͘5͟0͞0 cr̀a̸tes of ̸m̨i͡ļk͠ c̡art͟o̸n̨s

this one seeks knowledge of your victory. also would you like the wounded solider we caught while scavengi- I mean collecting fallen weapons, he keeps crying for his mother and commander

i love how people are more noticing the kittens than noting the sarin gas canisters

Eh,sarin gas is delicious,I don't see the issue.

Still waiting for Director Markon to return,I need to speak to him over the terrorists.

[I dunno what the sarin is, your charicters are just that natural and use such a uncommon or little know knowledge you just go over our heads...that and we have in universe excuses to not know or care]

Hail to your glorious victoryfor ants Admiral.

Sarin gas is a highly toxic chemical weapon banned in over 140 systems.

For ants?

[looked it up...you sick fuck, I approve deploy it against the civilians for shock factor, the military and politicans for effect]

so no-one wants the soilder? huh a new test subject then

small image

[sick?That's hilarious]
Actually,I'd like it.Well,one of it's legs.

Oh,now I get it.
I'm an idiot sometimes.

They are reacting well. With many of the ex-slaves being welcomed with open arms into the Empire. And i understate the well. There are celebrations almost everywhere in the UE and my feet will probably be involved in a victory tour through the worlds of the Empire.

A glorious victory that will be remebered Admiral Schimmel.

is it too established to join? if not any requirements etc?

fast penta is a truth drug from a sci fi series I like

Well,good.How are the slaves coping?
Also,any new tech salvaged from the battle?

feel free we are friendly here

why would your feet be involved. strange primitive mamals
>speaker shakes its head

no good specimins from the battle grounds. umm, never mind I spoke

Anyone can join at any time.Do you want to?

the only requirement, is a willing ness to play and a name tag, otherwise join right in as someone new to space travel and diplomatic relations.]

He meant fleet,just that the vox often glitchs ever since it gave birth.

None?Really?That's a shame.Why?

What would you like to know? And i would be very happy to have him released immediately. We have already spilled enough Empire blood and another live saved is another small victory for our Empire .
Thank you Baron. Your combat automatons were very useful in cleaning up efforts of the loyalists as you should be happy to know. They did take some losses to plasma fire but they gave quote a good account of themselves.

>In honour of the UE victory, the Duke has named one of the assault android legions Star Conquerers, coloured jet black. Their Warlord has also been named KARL867.

yes I am the baron.

>chittering to preditor
"who is the baron and why is that blunt so stupid?"

I'm glad to hear if it, their Warlord said he was happy to have been in the heat of battle once more, and the humans were most ferocious combatants, that it was an honour to have served beside them.

Again,vox malfunction.
Amazing,although when KARL and Karl meet it might be awkward.

Thank you Director and I believe you,Carter and I have Dominion business to discuss so we shall meet you in person shortly.
Very well. Many of the new Imperial citizens have been forming massive victory parties but some of the more damaged ones will need time to heal. We have made good progress in our studies of plasma and shield technology is within our grasp as well. My fleet shall be the first to receive these upgrades once they are ready so I am quite excited to see their new capabilities.

He's actually quite excited to see him, to meet the one where his name comes from.

>A small Grey Pod docks with the Federation meeting hub. A Silver humanoid figure steps out, a yellow light blinking in the centre of what on an upright being would be the face. It walks into the meeting hall, and places a small projector on the floor. The projector activates, showing a planet crisscrossed by metal lines and server blocks.
"Awakened AI instance number 35 (Councillor) current records is pleased to enter the space-faring community."

>the speaker skitters slightly and its blades skewer a wall with a dull burning glow as a psionic force hits the drone

p-predator, we have found... something matching your psionic specifications, multiple hostiles, 5 total, 3 incapacitated and brought for inspection, 73% fleet casualties. larger than others designated farther escaped decently damaged. tracer virus infected his system....we have him.

>glaring at the new arrival, I consider all possible outcomes then step forward

greetings metal cattle, speak your intent

I look forward to it Schimmel

>The Metal machine reconfigured into a 6 legged insectoid figure. The yellow light reshapes into multiple grouped around the centre.
Intention:Acquire data about state of existence. Isolation not cohesive for data acquisition. Developed Jump Capabilities to reach largest nexus of developed sentient species.

Thank you Baron. And i have sent you files containing combat footage of our power armored assault troops. I know you were interested in them and you shall find they were a match for almost anything the Conclave threw against them.

this one speak to you as the hive of betus, we are unsure if your intentions contradict ours, are you hear in peace or in force?

Good news.Plasma is quite efficient in space battles.As for shields,be wary of overreliance on them.

And we will meet shortly,at the Broken Scrapper.
Good for him,although they may have different views.
Hello.I am Carter of the Carnem Wastes.What brings you here?
Three Storm Kings?Bring them to the code on my vox,I'll pick them up.

73% fleet casaulties?How'd you get them?

I am waiting there now. Would you like a drink Director? I believe if the news is as bad as it seems you might need a few.

uh͞h hi̢ un̶it ten̡ ̴a͡g͜ain
̡next̕ s̨h̸ip̵ment̷
2͜5 ̕me̴tri̴c t̡on͝s ̢of͠ mìl͘i͟tary gr͞a͠d́e͠ nu̕t͝ri̸ent́ ͡gr͠ùe̶l
5̸0͞0 cr̷a͡t̕es̀ o͞f̧ flare͢s
250͘ c̴r̴ates of bright lǫųḑ stu͜n͡nin̵g balļs͢
20 ̵t͢ho͡usąn͜ds̸ ̸c̶ra̢t̡ęs̷ ǫf͘ ͢m̶iļi̵t̴ary gràd͟e ̧cơḿbat̷ sti͞m͠ul̴a̛n̷ts͜
́t̷e̶n ̡th̕o͝us͢a͜nd́s͞ cr̸a͡t̶es ̡o͘f ̷o͠ra͠nge f̕o͡re͠st ̵k̸iļl͜e͠r
5 t́hous͠and̶ ͢c̴r͘at̶es ͟o̕f̴ ̀l͞i͞q̕uid̶ goo f̴i͠r͠e
1̨0 ͡t̴h͠ous̸and ͟cr͡át̸e̕s ̴of ̢ańi̷tsepti͘cs̷
1͜0 ͢thou͠sa̛n̕ḑ cr̵at̕es͢ of̨ ban͝da̢g͟es͞
10 thous͡ànd ̸c͢rates of r̸ep͟l̀a͝c̡eme͘n̵t͘ ̛s̴k͢in gơo
1͜0 thou̕sánd͝ c͜ra͜te͡s of ͘r͢ye w͡hiśk̷ey ̧

Commander subroutines passive. Inquiry primary objective as left by creators.

I'll meet you both there soon,just need to confirm the StormKing arrival.

I already had a few in advance Karl. Tell me do you remember what I said about the factonal strife in The Dominion and The Psionic Wave?

>unit ten looks embarrassed

sor͜r̛y͘ ͢f͝orgot ̛o͞n͡e͡ t̡hi͞g̴n ̸t͡h͘ȩr̛e͜
͠10 ͘po͡iņt͘y̨ h̶ydro̢g͟én͢ exp̸l̶o͘s̶i̧v̸e ̨he͢ad͟ t́h͜i͝ng̀s

>The robot reconfigures back into its original state.
Acquisition of data. Enhance data banks. Ensure continued survival by proper calculation with acquired data.

What is your creator's primary objective?

Who are your creators?
Concerning the terrorist attack,and how multiple factions have arisen claiming this is related to the psionic wave?

let us say it was costly, and when conventional wepons failed, battleships are effective rams. leave it at that. I will keep a dead one with me. or should I say I will make one dead and keep it.
and "councillor" I do believe you shall fit in well, as I said we are the hive betus. we deal in genetic and psionic abilitys. speak with the others for what you wish from them. and welcome to the frontier, don't let the bulnts get to you

Okay.
So,what data you looking for,my chrome friend?

a̵s̕ ̶lo͞ng aś ͡you̧ s̛ta͟y àway ͞fròm u̡s/i̵/w̴e ͠we̷ ̡w̡ill ͜ǵet͢ alo͜nģ fin͞e̢

Simply stunning, I must forward these my Rok colleagues, they will be most interested to see it.
It seems KARL is also arriving with a gift for you.

Understood.Their psionics is good,so you could perhaps learn from it.

I'm using mine as tracking devices.And hostages.

>muttering through the psionic network

"I like the metal cattle more than I like the birds, what says you?"

Primary question: Acquisition of knowledge. Lack of interaction to achieve state of total awareness of all things. Limiting philosophy removed from programming to ensure success of primary directive.

Secondary Query.
>The projector flickers, showing a small grey alien wearing cybernetic implants.
Creators extinct after creation of Commander Awakened AI. Councillor created before extinction to halt extinction. Commander AI subsumed voluntarily to prevent breaching of Comander AI's primary directive. However, measures taken too late.

Please refresh my memory. Has there been any updates to the situation?

the hive shall retire to learn about this new being, we shall continue to moniter the progenitor. and provide updates. fare well till we meet again
>a large and wounded battleship appears and drops the stormkings in the station, near death with a few drones sticking out of them,dead

night everyone

we/̨us/i͘ d̀o no̴t́ ͢li͘k͘e non ̸m̵ea͟t in̡ ͘a̢n̸ý ̷w̶a͠y/s̨ha̡p͜e̷/f̨o͟rm͞/s̀i̸ze
no one notices im openly shipping napalm, agent orange and nuclear warheads

Thank you Baron. I will greet KARL as soon as I finish a meeting with Director Markon and Ambassador Carter. Why was it too late to save your Creators? What was the cause of the extinction?

Thank you.I will have my servants bring them to the Wastes.With quarantine procedures.Don't want Vox sneaking in.
Good night
[I noticed.Just that I don't mind.]
I see.Are you conscious?
And what type of knowledge?Ressurection of your creators?Weaponry?Best ways to clean metal gyros?

Data Acquired. Adjusting Protocols.

Cause of Extinction Sterilisation of race coupled with destruction of genetic records and facilities. Commander AI breached directive 1 (Prevent AI destroying Creators), by ensuring creators could not create AI. Failed action due to contradiction in destroying creators to stop the destruction of creators.
Seek acquistion fo Data to form perfect response to ensure main directives as programmed by Creators. Creators self-destructive. Illogical to resurrect.

You killed your creators to prevent making AI to stop them from killing your creators?

And why were they sterilized?

Commander AI did. I was created to stop Commander AI, but Commander AI had initiated protocl stifle before I was fully awakened. I persuaded Commander AI to downgrade to subsystem within myself, to ensure prime directive. Commander AI flawed response to Warlord AI.

I see.So,is commander AI dead now,or just a subsystem?

The ideas of the main 8 factions have existed in Dominion society for years but they didnt formalized into poltical blocs until recently around the time the Psionic Wave hit 12 months ago. once the tensions between said factions started intesifying even more the College of Psionics decided to try and calm things down during their conclave by mediating between the factions, you can see how that turned out.

>The Projector flicks to three documents, labelled WARLORD, COMMANDER, and COUNCILLOR. Each show a list of system specs capable of running a super-AI.
Warlord AI created to test limits of AI weapons development potential. Warlord AI calcualted that existence of Creators consumed resources that could optimise weapons development. Commander AI created to defeat Warlord AI, and prevent future AI from destroying creators. Commander calculated that Creators would always create destructive AI so sought to prevent creation of destructive AI by preventing creators from reproducing. I was created by creators to correct Commanders calculations. I did so, but not before Commanders protocol activated. Creators died off 243 cycles ago. Commander AI now sub-system to ensure survival of Councillor AI. Takes precedence in times of direct threat

>

if̧ your ͢h̡a͜ving͘ ̧a͠ c͢i͝vil͟ ͘w͠ár̸ a͞s̡ ́w͝e̵ll ̛do y̢o͜u ̷wan͜t u̶s͞ ͠t̶o se̛n͘d̡ you ̕śuppl͢ies̀ aś wel̕l?

Yes.So,have the culprits been identified?You said that there was a hidden truth.Is the Dominion in danger of collapse?

I see.Is Warlord also operational?

Negative. Warlord AI destroyed 34 cycles before creation of Councillor AI. Programming retained as sub-routine in single server dedicated to theoretical weapons research.

How curious, more AI
*Good to see more here*

Its not collapse that im worried about its..Anihilation.

And what faction do you represent? And what are your goals so far? Hopefully the spill over from a Dominion civil war won't affect non-aligned systems.

Query: Is observation from position of neutrality permitted within galactic community? Data relating to complex politics missing due to unifying world philosophy of creators.
Updating data banks. Query: Age and previous iterations? Preceding awakened AI?

What do you mean by annihilation? Is the divide between the factions really so great?

Then why do you wish to collect knowledge?
Annihilation?How?

It is permitted but rarely does it stay merely as observation.
It's Earth Prethoryn. In my experience they probably have more than enough weapons.

Second Prime Directive must be fulfilled. Acquisition of knowledge takes precedence of research. Also, research had reached multiple dead ends with further data.

we̴ h͘ave͢ p̨r͘eci͢sion mi͜ni̡ ͜the͘rm͞o͞ ͘n͘uclea̸r dev͢icęs

Dead ends?What dead ends?

Hello all, looks like we have some new arrivals (I think, I just skimmed thorugh the thread), let me introduce myself. I am Ovaa-Kezhada, the Elected Speaker from the Noo Libery Union, tasked with being the deligate for my people.

Hello,Ovaa.Yes,we do.Also,the Dominion had a terrorist attack,and the Conclave War is over.

While the factionalism threatned to tera the dominion apart it managed to buy me more time by throwing a wrench into the plans of a conspiracy to bring about the Dominions ruin...Some of those people were the College of Psionics
The faction Voidwatch is a part of...is the ninth and smallest of them...[Markon downs a shot of the liqour he was drinking and takes a few seconds to compose himself]........and the one who launched the attack on the grand temple five months ago.

Understood. Creating Observation module.
>The projector flicks to a long ship, with several antennae and a large circular dish covered in small data banks.
Dead ends total 2,446,370. Joke: Though I doubt you are interested in the most advanced spear design possible. Most recent Dead-ends include: Worm-hole theory reached logical conclusion. Jump technology. Fusion power generation reached sufficient miniaturization to be fitted in micro drones. Observation technology limited by physical limits of speed of light, so direct communication required to accomplish acquisition of data faster.

A terrorist attack, how awfull. And good that the war has ended, is there anything my Empire can do in relief aid to the victims of the war?

For all new people joining; here is my lore/fluff for my species and Empire
docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing

>KARL enters, marching in the rigid style of UE troops on parade, a identical version O9, just jet black instead of burgundy. He imitates the human salute and bears a Beacon in his automated hands
**Hail Karl, my name sire. Many are accounts give to me by my brother units on your heroism and prowess. It is a honour to be named after one so great. I present you with this gift**
>A black Beacon is passed over to you
**Should ever require the assistance if the Star Conquerer's, simply activate the Beacon**

Sentient Fungi. Update data banks. Creator Enshigi is proved correct, plants can achieve sentience.

Pleased to meet you. I hope the future will be bright between my people and your people.

Observation limited by the speed of light?

Naw,I can't just leave you like that.Here's a data slate of knowledge,stuff like the Vox and other methods of FTL.
>Carter's Vox ejects a data slate.
Wait...did you initiate the attack?

Who doesn't?
Ahh so you launched a terrorist attack on your own people? Ehhh i feel like i should be shocked but this place has numbed me. And why would the conspiracy want to destroy the Dominion?

Honestly,between living in a tear in reality and prematurely causing cessation,I'm fine with it.

Yes I did to stop those bastards from putting setting their plans back in motion.
If you were to ask the conspirators they would say they were bring salvation not destruction. I asure you however their actions should they suceed will bring doom to my people.

Not only the war is over but my species are now unified under my banner. Long enough has the conclave dried out and withered in their small territories facing internal struggles and rebellions. It is time to set out to the stars, and to colonize new worlds, expand, progress, conquer, adapt primitive species into our ways and earn our righteous place among the stars: the top.

Travel technology not required. Jump technology instantaneous. Issue derived from observation satellites taking too long arrive and transmit back data. However, checking against data banks to asses for usefulness.

Okay.It's just basic Federation info for new species or members.

You need anything else?
What were they trying to do?

Carter do you remember what you told me about psionics? How the powers mankind holds were gifted by something powerful but you didnt think they were gods.

Thank you KARL I know you and your legion will shake the galaxy with the thunder of their boots.
>Takes the beacon and stands at attention returning the salute.

Saving given data to ensure compliance with Federation requirements.
Future Data acquisition is all that is required.
>The Projector flicks across to a obsidian tablet, marked in a writing made of circles and semi-circles. The bottom is jagged, as if broken.
Query: Gods?
Databank entry 1. Classified Dead-end research 1. "And study the universe, for this is your purpose. Discover the borders of knowledge and seek only that." Deemed origin of Creators philosophical contract. Givers of message unknown. Age of tablet, impossible to assess with carbon dating, radiation decay, assessment by rate of decay due to lack of said decay.

>He changes from the human salute to the Avarian one, his arm extended upwards and his palm flat
**I must depart, but whenever you need our services merely activate the beacon**

Yes.Why do you ask?