I missed the BTC 10k dip

Likelihood of it dipping again?

This IS the dip, son.

99%

Seems like the crash is over.

Bump. Want some honest discussion on this.

This is my dilemma right now. All of my money for the month just arrived in GDAX, my plan was to only put 50% in right now, and wait until at least later tonight/tomorrow to put the rest in...... but these coins are shooting up right now. FOMO EXTREME

Never

Nobody could possibly know. Everything is a guess. Nice pepe though I will say that.

I'm FOMOing boys, have ~$750 in BTC, and now BTC is tanking. Do I hold or switch it to ETH or something. Inbr "always hold some BTC"

lmao this picture

Buy bitcoin. Set a sell order for 15.5k-16k. Then sell for tether. Then when eth and btc crash together buy eth.

I figured that was the answer, I cashed out pre-correction and just want to know wtf its gonna look like in the next week.

>and now BTC is tanking
are we looking at the same graphs here?

>Likelihood of it dipping again?
after the fork

those two scenarios aren't possible
Either BTC crashes again tonight or it hits 16k, you can't have both because if it hits 16k FOMO alone is going to guarantee it stays there or rises further and then when people who sold at 12k wake up and see that they'll buy too

BTC is currently at 14.7k
Might be possible to hit 16k by morning.

if it does it won't crash

ah I didn't zoom out enough. So either we're going up or going down. This instability I don't like, hence I'm trying to think of how to consolidate this money I have.

tether?

The constant crashes yesterday are still fresh in my mind, which is good fomo protection. But, its been rising from 14k to 15k the last 4 hours.

I really hope so, my heart needs a break from this shit hahah

yes, friday morning was already a blood bath which triggered the sell off
hitting 16k would trigger all those weak hands to buy back in for FOMO

I don't think it will hit 16k, chinks won't let it

>I missed the dip

lel, you would have been too pussy to buy it like every other chump

If BTC doesnt go above 16000 and ETH for 800 then it will probably drop down a bit more

Also don't forget, exchanges are stopping withdrawals and are constantly going into 'maintenance' mode

They sure are trying to contain the mess... but most people underestimate that most of the buying at the dip was bots, and right now its people buying in.

Once exchanges open up withdrawals, hail mary we going down a bit more

Yeah im afraid of that.

Look chinks just killed the rally
If you stay up you'll see this happen about another 100 times

I fucking hate them so much....

This mixture of greed and stupidity is truly amazing about asians.
They're not dumb enough to just sell it all off at once but they will drop their bags at the first sign of a rally.
Now if only they had strong hands they would wait and sell at a decent price or maybe even a new ATH

Groestl Boris in da' house! Fck Yeah Bhahahhhaha kek