SATOSHI LAUNDERING COINS - Part 2

Any update to the things posted in this thread since yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=F9UKNwlhhpo
blockchain.info/address/19Rd2Z4ckdPEs34KEmKpbddpK7ngp1sR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=pOc23lJw7ls
youtube.com/watch?v=rNK0lmvEOBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something like this youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

I meant like has anyone found any more movement?

So bitcoin is hacked and no one noticed?

Segwit is moving satoshis coins

Minister you

some retard was saying it would take the entire energy of the sun to do it..

that's the same amount of energy as 12.5
high functioning autistic math savants.

>Segwit is moving satoshis coins
How would they move it without password?

I meant without private key

Why is bitcoin going up since the encryption is hacked?

youtube.com/watch?v=F9UKNwlhhpo

Is this really 2x distributing satoshi's coins? How is that even possible?
I read some article posted by user and can't tell if the wordage indicates they'll distribute 2x and the old coin, which would not change your previous btc holdings, but it's written in a way that it seems like they mean satoshi's coins.
If this is true they did take a snapshot? Is this only for current holders?

Another possibility is that the encryption algo collided i.e. one input can have two different outputs to the same place.

I'm out at this point but these prices aren't too bad if there's an opportunity unfolding here. It could also be a sign of death though.

So the new update allows them to steal Satoshi's wealth?

No way, it can't be possible without the pk. Or without deprecating the current blockchain

Just found this on the wallet with 35,000 coins
blockchain.info/address/19Rd2Z4ckdPEs34KEmKpbddpK7ngp1sR6g
Pic related

I go to that website ebitinvest and see it's some kind of investment scheme. The wallet in question (19Rd2Z4ckdPEs34KEmKpbddpK7ngp1sR6g) was one of the recipients of those small txns.
But they have a deposit minimum of .01 btc.
Which tells me this is a system wide movement, in other words, txns seem to be going to random addresses. And the addresses receiving the small txns are sending to more random addresses. Who send to randoms who send to randoms.
This reeks of failure, some serious misbehavior by some big players' algorithms, or a deliberate attack on the network.

This could just be some big exchange fucking up their accounting but I'm leaning closer to an attack right now.

So maybe a 51% attack? Maybe from a pool?

Maybe but for what purpose? This could be a spring by 2x to achieve a hard fork. Cash is also a player here. But really it could be any fork, although this all speculation currently with the assumption that an attack is happening

I haven't been able to find anyone else talking about this on the internet in the last 24 hours.

>2016

Block 9 was the first transaction, everyone knows it was spent.

I'm getting sleepy...

Just go to bed, everything is fine

It’s because the supposed satoshi wallet from block 9 was spent years ago. His proof was that block 9 coins were being spent.

I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

Time for sleep

does this have anything to do with that pastebin where the guy found secret hash wallets in which bitcoins were being deposited and then withdrawn on a regular basis at varying amounts?

you want to know whats funny? I have about 40k USD worth of bitcoin and I have NO IDEA what the fuck any of you are talking about. What the hell is a segwit?

It's one of those two wheeled scooters, they're just shit[posting

does anyone know what I'm talking about here? I'm trying to find the pastebin but it was basically some guy who found a bunch of bitcoin wallets which were sha256 hashes of previous sha256 hashes of basic words common in crypto.

Yes, I was reading that a day or two ago.
Something about very old wallets that transfer coins on a regular basis. People were speculating that satoshi (Or someone else) was doing something fishy.

Any news on this VQC guy and the 8ch anons hacking RSA? I always thought quantum computing would be needed for that unless they got REAALLLLY lucky somehow.

Do they have quantum computers after all? Kind of spooked but at the same time thinking its orchestrated FUD since Goldman Sachs started up a bitcoin exchange/etc

Nope. They don’t.

Maybe we're looking too deeply into nothing but I find it odd no one seems moved by this. Or is even aware.
Then again I underestimate the ignorance of this market, many of which is people buying to get a return with zero regard for what they're actually buying.
I didn't say it was the first one, what I actually said was that the 2x team claimed to plan on distributing satoshi's coins.
It appears to me that it's merely a confusing way of saying you keep your original coins and receive an equivalent amount of 2x coins. And I said it would be impossible to spend coins without knowing the pk.

I'm only trying to figure out these odd transactions.
This would mean that satoshi is alive, and makes a big case for it being Szabo. There's no way any living human being could ignore that enormous stash if they had access.

If it isn't him, it's got to be someone he worked with in the past that was close to him. The ideas for his bitgold are too similar to be a coincidence.
This is a really great mystery. If it isn't Szabo and he's dead, who did it? Why?
I wonder if anyone close to Szabo had an accident around 2009-2010.

The running theory is that Szabo and Hal Finney did it as a collaboration.But Finney died and most people assumed he was satoshi, therefore satoshi is dead.

>developer for PGP Corporation, second developer hired after Phil Zimmermann
>Was an early Bitcoin user and received the first bitcoin transaction from Bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto.
The curiosity is eating away at me.

Hal Finney's wallet recently had a transaction of 666 sats...

memelord is a pedophile

I'm retarded, how the fuck can bitcoins be moved out of a wallet without the key? Wouldnt that be like a 51% attack type deal?

>Well all of satoshis coins are worth 15 billion USD, and a man with that much money could easily cause a recession.

He should do it just for funsies.

>the mist intensifies

Precisely, they cannot be spent without knowing the private key. Which means if they're being spent, satoshi is alive and knows his private key, or that someone else knows it.
However it could also be done by a 51% attack in which the attackers supplant a version of the blockchain that is identical to the current one, yet showing those 1m coins going to a wallet they control, not satoshi's original wallet.
However I highly doubt this. It is probably the hardest thing you could do with bitcoin. Not just convincing the network to use your modified blockchain but also convincing them that the most verified record, on which every record in history depends, is actually something else. Practically impossible. So impossible I can confidently say it won't happen unless one entity controlled 51%+ of computational power

That's a segWAY you dumbfuck cretin.

Yeah modifying anything from block 9 is practically impossible. Likely someone has his private keys.

It's actually a 34% attack, and no system is able to be secure during a 1/3 attack. There are mathematical theorems that prove this. You should look into Hashgraph.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOc23lJw7ls

>the 2x team claimed to plan on distributing satoshi's coins
Read your pic again, retard. It says the proportional number. It's just a shitty way of saying current BTC holders will receive more than 1:1. They're not the same exact coins from the original ledger. It's just the amount being offered as a marketing scheme.

No they're not you faggots, people are SENDING tiny accounts of coins to the early blocks and saying omg satoshis coins are moving. Fake lies

COINS ARE MOVING INTO THE ADDRESSES NOT OUT U FAGGOTS

ANYONE CAN SEND COINS TO ANY ADDRESS

This entire thread is retarded.

hashgraph is patented jew bullshit

nigga i have 3mil and i dont know what this sht means

SATOSHI LAUNDERING COINS PART3
PLEASE HELP ME GUYS ITS TRUE OR FALSE

It's false.

I don't know how many times I need to say I think it's bad wordage but so we're extra clear, I think it's just bad wordage.
Pretty sure I said that on every single post regarding this statement.

Thanks for clarifying, the implications of this are definitely troubling.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNK0lmvEOBM

Explain pls. I'm not big into computer science, just economics.
It's because the network becomes insecure after 33%? Therefore is basically unusable. even though majority of power hasn't shifted to the new chain yet.
Help me understand
Solid pick user

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

>descarga.jpg

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

Fuck off you damn street shitters