Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder)

What divine beings does your character worship? Have they ever encountered the divine, or even ascended to it?

Link repository; point out problems if found: ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6A3PMQA5c74
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5152402#post-5152402
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous
paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljvs?Starfinder-Archetypes
docs.google.com/document/d/14a3bZPwqqj4Zclwk08vdjKENz0jHbl4yjZ_OFNXex8k/edit?usp=sharing
gbf.wiki/SSR_Characters_List
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only name I want to gasp in reverence is that of my lover! I want to worship her body and all it's delights!

Reminder that only non-meme apps will make it into Ensoulment.

Been there, done that, got the hickey.

I still prefer to pray to something a little further removed, something higher and with greater perspective, when I need spiritual guidance.

>worshipping anyone but the goddess of peace and death

That's not Pharasma.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6A3PMQA5c74

But what happens when your higher and greater power tells you to turn right back around and enjoy life? What if that IS your higher purpose? Don't waste moments you could spend revelry, user.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5152402#post-5152402 (This is PLD)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous

IKiD please, go back to being filthy somewhere else.

What's the deal with the new WotR?

Isn't that game played out?

Alright, so what's a good weapon to take as your Sacred Weapon as a Warpriest?

Also, anyone have any good pictures for a Male Half-Drow in heavy-ish armor? This is sadly the only one I have

Prepare yourself.

The Fluffy Tails to end all Fluffy Tails is coming.

Yes please

Did Pharasma ever genocide all the elves?

I have a picture but it's on my computer and I'm still dying here.

Oh gosh, user, still? What did you eat?

>30 pt buy
>gestalt
>level 4
>mythic
>tons of 3pp allowed
>free feats
>DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BREAK THE GAME

This is the worst new meme.

Not really, one campaign was a fizzle and the other one's whimpering out their last in a cave. Tuvarkz is sleek, sexy and forward-focused, he won't let it become a trainwreck like Wrath of the Raunchy or Romance of the Righteous Kingdoms!

Also now has a monopoly on greatest asses of any apps ever.

>What divine beings does your character worship?
Motherfucking Iomedae
>Have they ever encountered the divine, or even ascended to it?
No, motherfucker

Wait the fuck happened to Raunchy and Romance?

Don't rush yourself, also try to ask someone to bring you aglass of water, and some saltines, that always helps me when I have some bad shit.

Also, don't be too much in a rush. Once you get off you can post if you want, but I did some searching and found this, so I might be fine

Speaking of which, now I have to shit. thanks user

That's Pharasma cosplaying as the Plain Doll. She's really good at cosplay, but that makes sense considering it's been her hobby for, like, four-going-on-five centuries now?

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljvs?Starfinder-Archetypes

new stuff about archetypes

Giving people lots of stuff lets them be free to play fun concepts and still be strong.

Chaining everyone to low PB and so forth forces them to scrap and scrounge for power at any cost.

It's a new day, friends!

Got homebrew requests? Want me to visit a previous homebrew? Let me know and I'll see what I can whip up! Homebrew requests, as always, are going here:
docs.google.com/document/d/14a3bZPwqqj4Zclwk08vdjKENz0jHbl4yjZ_OFNXex8k/edit?usp=sharing

>Tuvarkz is sleek, sexy and forward-focused

That's a fucking lie. He's an Asmofag.

How about race adaptations from granblue?
Draphs, Erunes, and Harvins?

Suggesting that something like Blood Money breaks the game when you've already stacked all that ludicrous game-breaking shit is, frankly, laughable

>What divine beings does your character worship? Have they ever encountered the divine, or even ascended to it?
She worships Desna. It started out as trying to one up her younger sister by gaining the favor of the goddess of being a butterfly in the sky that can go thrice as high above anybody who would try to go twice as high. It later turned into proper worship and she now wishes to become a space travelling butterfly human who someday might reach immortality by exploring the unknown.

She is kinda meant to be a mary sue in a sense.

Got a wiki link? Never played Granblue. Artwork is nice, though.

gbf.wiki/SSR_Characters_List
Draphs are cows, Erunes are cute animal ears with exposed backs, and Harvins are potatos

Is it bad form to apply with a character who related to a Setting important NPC, but said NPC has basically nothing to do with the plot of the campaign/adventure?

Yes.

Very much so.

Dammit, there goes my back-up plan.
Now I gotta find a plan C for Tuvark's game

>All these filthy secondaries stealing art from a game they never played.

The latter stopped posting greentexts because nobody responded, and the former never posted greentexts in the first place because /pfg/ is so actively hostile to ongoing games.

Depends on context really. Sometimes you are making a convenient 'but why am I here and what's my stake in this' other times you are seemingly tacking yourself onto a given NPC because of a lack of creativity. If they are an important NPC and it is a relation more than just acquaintances then it is suspect. Making new relations in game is preferable to banking on old contacts, but not everyone has time for that.

>implying I haven't spent hundreds of dollars on GBF

>zoinigger
get the fuck out of this thread right now
That being said, how would you build a Zoi in pf?
Whatever level, with gestalt, all forrest, DSP, and the normal stuff allowed

The Character was going to be The adopted son of Garren Jarek, General Lord of the Backar in Molthune. He was being sent to aid in the fight for the Mendevian Crusade as a way to both test the lad, have him actually gain honor in a worthwile conflict, as well as to grant more presige to Jarek so that he could have more sway and support from both the People and in Molthune's politics

I guess it seems a tad too forced though, so I guell I'll just come up with a new idea

I miss Teldas the TEMPEST

>Molthune

It's too soon, user...

I ONCE SHOT A MAN IN PITAX, JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE

I'll be honest, I've been digging through the wiki, and besides seeing that there are races, there's depressingly little information on the races themselves, with everything focused on the characters.

There's just too little information to go on with!

We all do user, we all do

If you never confront your sorrows, how can you move past them?

The user is a filthy dumb lying scum, it's absolutely kosher to name yourself the heir or scion of a setting critical NPC if you're making a character. I myself had once made an heir to House Henderthane, and his reasons for adventure were to acquire the good graces of her Imperial Majestrix and thus become one of the twenty most powerful people in Avistan.

Well, some say that when you ask for a second opinion, you've already come to your decision.

I figure prayer's no different--whatever the Gods say, there's still a life to be lived. Just more about responsibly sharing that revelry with a partner, not hurting randos over a need for fresh sensation.

Isn't WotR a campaign that explicitly encourages you to make a character related to a DEITY?

I think being related to some guy with a bunch of medals is small potatoes by comparison (though I suppose the odds of being both would be pretty remote in most cases.)

The last I ever heard of Romance was that they were just getting out of the caverns. I don't remember what came next, but I think the GM's been sick for a while and might have put it on a brief hiatus.

The last I ever heard of Raunchy was that they were getting pissed off about the game moving to a biweekly schedule, but apparently that's all smoothed over by now and they're having fun.

The characters hold most of the information you get about the races.
For example, the extreme sexual dimorphism in Draphs, their monstrous strength, even in the females, the horns, of course. They're also industrious folk, with not too much care for aristocracy.
The Erunes are denoted by their animal ears which are stated to be quite sensitive, as well as an overwhelming tendency to have outfits with open backs. It's speculated that it keeps them from overheating, similar to a dog panting. They have nobles, and are the most similar to humans in their societal structure.
Potatos are midgets, and are interesting in that they tend toward academia. The majority of Harvins are prodigies of some sort, ranging from mathematical geniuses, to youth archmages, to adventurers that seem to function on luck alone.

I want to make a High Cha Cardinal archetype Cleric and focus on buff spells and channel positive energy while being the party face.

Well, the character was going to be his adopted son, and a Half-Drow, so both isn't out of the question. In fact the idea of him yelling at a Demon Lord saying "You aren't my reald dad!" does tickle me some, but it would be too stupid However Garren himself is well known to have once been a Crusader in the Mendevian Crusade himself, so him encouraging his young ward to pursue the same path that he did seemed kinda apropriate

>See there's a new WotR campaign recruiting
>Check applications
>See Kawase's app
And people thought DHB was tone deaf?

I think Granblues are generally incompatible with the type of fantasy Pathfinder offers, magic being of different scopes and functions. If I were pressed though, Warlord with Elemental Flux/Draconic Sorcerer to represent her range of elemental control.

I actually F2P sparked for the Zoi here.

why not instead become a cloistered cleric and be friar tuck?

I don't think he's tone deaf, user, as much as he just assumes C3 is going to be picked for ensoulment and has started making joke apps to fit in with the other celebs.

I mean, SoP/PoW can let you do a lot of shit.
I asked how I'd go about making Aliza work in pf, and I got some really nice answers.
Also explode

>GM says he wants to see armored warriors
>the apps are nothing but sluts

Because I want the character to be more of a politician than a holy man

I think I can work with this description

Okay, so, Oracle or Armored Magus for one half of my Hellknight Gestalt. He will at some point PrC into Signifar

That's one of several campaign traits, yes. Being the prince of a foreign kingdom is totally acceptable, especially considering what you become by campaign end.

I need to reiterate this for everyone applying; your character is going to be level 20, Mythic 10 by the end of the campaign. You will be as powerful as Baba Yaga. When writing your backstory, realize the implications of your character's return to their homeland and act accordingly.

A WotR Taldan returning to Taldor could quite easily trigger a Renaissance, or an Arodenite from Sargava COULD CONQUER CHELIAX AND RESTORE THE OLD EMPIRE.

I want to app with a Brevan Crusader wielding a nodachi for Tuv-WotR. I'm thinking maybe a Pitborn Tiefling for dramatic irony.

I'm not familiar with Aliza myself but she's fairly mundane isn't she?
The annoying thing about trying to adapt the Granblues is that pretty much everyone has a magic side and a physical side, and even if you find a class that has the appropriate magic and still swings swords competently, Pathfinder hates wide characters. I am building a character based roughly on a Granblue right now though so I suppose I'm not really allowed to talk.

Leaving nothing to luck user, even in gacha scams. There's a F2P spark every 8 months if you're dedicated. If you ticket like I do, even easier.

Just means the armored warriors will have some prime ass to hump when they apply, user.

So would a Molthuni return home be capable of taking over as the new High Lord General, be able to broker peace with Nirmathas, and MAKE MOLTHUNE GREAT AGAIN!?

It's more the gestalt on top of all of that shit.

Yes, easily.

You're a demigod by the end of the game, with all that implies.

Aliza is firekick wife.
With gestalting, avowed, SoP, and PoW, there's really not much you *can't* do in Pathfinder it seems.
It just depends how many levels it might take to come online.
God, I wish I had the self restraint to spark. I've luckshitted into a few nice things on my main and alt, but my few tickets have been very necessary to filling out my teams.

>not having god-tier luck with only ever buying a single ticket

The person literally using Slayers art sickens me.

user, allow me to put this in perspective. You know about the Runelords, yeah? Those AP spanning supervillains who molded the geopolitical landscape like wet clay and bent a mighty empire to their every whim?

They were level 16-20, some with low to mid-range Mythic levels. You end this campaign at level 20, Mythic 10. Same level as Baba Yaga.

Are burst weapon enhancements ever worth it?

It's me again. Are you ready to serve your glorious Empress in the Fluffy Tales game to end all Fluffy Tales?

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9

No thanks. Not interested in another bamboozle.

Not using a throwaway. I will truly run this game.

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9
>Comfy Lewd Game
>a fucking FLUFFY TAIL game

Why am I not surprised that a shitter like Kawase is adopting the worst parts of celebrity culture before he has even been picked for a game.

It looks so much like a bamboozle, but you're the only DM to complete a /pgg/ campaign aren't you. How many layers of bait are we operating on here, was Streets of Cantha just preparation to fool us thrice?

>was Streets of Cantha just preparation to fool us thrice?
Definitely. This is an obvious bamboozle and I for one will not take this delicious looking bait.

>you're the only DM to complete a /pgg/ campaign

A title I hold dear to my heart, and would never throw away.

Fluffy user hurt me, too. I'm here to set things right.

Fuck no, "fluffy tail" memes is faggotry of the highest order. You are more of a faggot than OP, who is always a faggot.

>never throw away
So that's your game. Kill all the other campaigns by poaching their thirsty players for your degenerate rituals.

What /pgg/ games are currently running?

As in right this instant?

Does anyone have a link to that strength based archer from the fey book? I can't find it for the life of me.

No, as in campaigns that haven't been completed yet and haven't fallen apart for some reason yet.

Dragons 1, 2, FotJR, SotJR, PLD, Overlewd, LoBaF, Blingmaker, Shardwalkers, that's all I remember

Someone had that giant list of all games in /pgg/ history. I'll try to find it.

Also Hell's Vengeance and Pendragon Institute.

CotLT, WotRaunchy, RotRK, WWW, Ironfang Invasion.

>tuvarkz running a lewd wotr game

really not surprised desu senpai

NOTE: THIS WAS LIKE 3 WEEKS OUTDATED AND I'M NOT PERFECT. YELL CORRECTIONS AT ME PLZ.

Rise of the Jade Regent [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Fluffy Tail 1 [DEAD]
Fluffy Tail 2 [DEAD]
Helnar [RUNNING]
The Amber Fields of Molthune [DEAD (1 session)]
Misadventures of a Lazy Princess [DEAD]
/pfg/ Hell's Vengeance (Argentum ver) [RUNNING]
Hell's Vengeance B [DEAD (3 sessions)]
Evil Lewd Game [RUNNING]
Of Dragons and Yet More Dragons [RUNNING]
Rise of the Jade Regent: PbP [RUNNING] [DEAD (some sessions)] (Attempted two games, one dead)
The Pendragon Institute [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
The Sleeping Goddess [DEAD]
The Wrath of the Righteous [DEAD]
Wrath of the Raunchy [RUNNING]
Romance of the Righteous Kingdom [RUNNING]
Sky Pirates [DEAD]
Bathe Yourself in Blood [RUNNING]
Volorexis: Streets of Cantha [=COMPLETE=]
Sultanas and Raisins [DEAD]
Of Dragons and Men... and more Dragons [RUNNING]
Curse of the Lazy Throne [RUNNING]
/pfg/ Dragonborn Game [RUNNING]
Taldor Ascendant [DEAD]
Legacy of Blood and Flame [RUNNING]
The Celestial Tournament [DEAD]
The Great Bamboozling [RECRUITING]
Shardwalkers [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Hell's Rebels: Literally Can't Even Edition [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Puella Librum Daemonium [RUNNING and RECRUITING]
A Generic Pathfinder Adventure (Eberron E8) [DEAD (1 session)]
Wild Weird West [RUNNING]
Blingmaker [RUNNING]
Blood in the Fangwood [DEAD]
Rhusae [RECRUITMENT CLOSED]
Overlewd [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Dimensional Ark Abyssia [RECRUITING]
Raining Oil and Blood [DEAD]
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot [RUNNING?]
Trouser Serpent's Skull [DEAD]
Ironfang Invasion [RUNNING?]
Pilgrimage to the Demonlands [DEAD]
Ensoulment of the Flower Court [RECRUITING]
Chronicles of the Golden Chalice [RECRUITING]
Essentia: Forgotten Home [RECRUITING]
Journey to the West [RECRUITING]
Tuvarkz's Wrath of the Righteous [RECRUITING]
Volo: Fluffy Tails 9 [RECRUITING]

Thanks.

Ranked as most likely to least likely to finish
>SotJR
>Dragons 1 & Dragons 2
>Hell's Vengeance
>PDL
>FotJR
>Blingmaker
>Shardwalkers
>Overlewd

Ranked from most interested in seeing how it goes to least.
>Dragons 1 & Dragons 2
>Hell's Vengeance
>Blingmaker
>SotJR & FotJR
>Shardwalkers
>Overlewd
>PDL

LoBaF I don't know much about but will give honorable mention for having one of or maybe the best name.

Wait didn't almost all those ones get canned/turned out to be bamboozles?

No?

>Dragon games this far up on both lists

for what purpose

What's it like to have such shit taste?

The amount of attention sleep pays to the PC's in Overlewd is really admirable. I think I would've agreed that running two games is recipe to drop them from fatigue, but he seems pretty committed.