*blocks your chapter's path*

*blocks your chapter's path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitch please
We Primaris now.

The High Lords that used to cover your asses were just replaced by Guilliman, were they not? Stand aside, we've got actual work to do instead of stroking our egos and hunting down allies in an active warzone.

>insubordinate renegades and secessionist traitors
>allies

What DOES guiliman think about a chapter of marines "possibly from heretical genseed" designed to obey the high lords of terra and enforce their desires on other chapters existing anyway?

>We've got actual work to do
Then the Minotuars won't bother you. The only chapters they've smashed have been rebels or chapters that were too obsessed with honour to stop fighting other loyalists over inane bullshit.

well they are better at their job than the space yiffs so why would he have a problem?

plus they make a fun chapter to think about fighting against

Thats because the Wolves dont put up with the high lords shit

lol out the way manlet

i think youve been taken in by memes. minotaurs have literally never done anything bad and were less brutal in fighting separatist marines then say the sphees sharks

i would love to see them tear apart the yiffs though

you're big
we've fought bigger

>Dreadnought
>Culln
youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Some literal who chapter against a first founding chapter? Good luck with that kid

>minotaurs have literally never done anything bad

>Told to break up two quarreling, but loyalist chapters.
>Literally ambush them, letting one go so that you can massacre almost to the man, the one they've more thoroughly trapped and loot them for all they're worth.

>Nothing wrong.
They technically followed orders, but almost destroying a loyalist chapter and robbing them for all they're worth under the pretenses of breaking up a quarrel, pretty much justifies any insetting hate or mistrust other chapters have for them. And it also probably goes against the spirit of their orders, because the High Lords wanted the quarrel ended so they'd go do other things. The chapter they almost wiped out isn't doing jackshit for a while.

>tfw the minotaurs are more Space Viking then the actual Yiffing Space Vikings of Yiff.

Shouldn't you be sucking up to some Xenos instead of trying to fight a superior chapter?

fine put a bounty on their head that only the M&Ms get to cash in on

minotaurs are to space yiffs as the exorcists are to the grey knights

you have confused with ultra cucks.

A: the chapters refused to obey a lawful command and dereliction of duty is an executable offence in the Imperium.

B: The only reason that chapter was devastated so severely is because they stubbornly refused to yield. The moment they surrendered the Minotaurs gave them full quarter.

Yiffs can't have successors though.

The Space Yiffs have a chadmarine successor now.

i think you missed the point. im saying the minotaurs are better space wolves than the space wolves and that the exorcists are better grey knights than the grey knights

actually space sharks also seem to be better space wolves than space wolves too

>exorcists are better grey knights than the grey knights
What are you basing that off of? How many Daemon Primarchs have the Exorcists banished?

>A: the chapters refused to obey a lawful command and dereliction of duty is an executable offence in the Imperium.
That's why they let one go right?

>B: The only reason that chapter was devastated so severely is because they stubbornly refused to yield. The moment they surrendered the Minotaurs gave them full quarter.
Yeah, if they had surrendered immediately the Minotaurs would have told their commanders "Let the later founding go, we got ourselves a 2nd founder." and then replied, "Nah bro, we need some of your sweet, sweet 2nd founding reli- I mean, if we just leave, you won't have learned a lesson! :^)"

Just thought you should know that Asterion Moloc is, like, 11 feet tall. So he's bigger than a Primaris

Yeah, if they had surrendered immediately they would have lost some of their stuff as penance for their insubordination. They STILL lost their nice toys after fighting but they also got 90% of their chapter destroyed. Really good choice there.

FOR THOSE WE CHERISH WE GET LOOTED FOR GLORY

No ones talking about the traitorous Salamanders For Failures

This post is bad and your opinions are ass

Whatever happened to the Lamenters? In current fluff their penitent crusade would have timed out so they changed recruit again. Have they been seen since Baal?

lol I just updated the Primaris niggas, they're 20 ft tall now. Asterion Moloc? More like Asterion Manlet

Can Molec beat any of the big 3 or is he just a jobber?

No way. Moloc got shrekt by a necron lord before they respawned him. Calgar has punched out the Greatest of all Bloodthirsters and Dante's taken out Skarbrand. I'm sure Logan has some ridiculous kills under his belt too, especially being a yiff

He's pretty strong on the table due to EW, 2+/3++ AP2, but in fluff he's pretty weak and is mostly a zerg rusher/dirty fighter.

He doesn't have 8E rules yet so who knows.

The Minotaurs haven't lost against Space Marines yet so maybe. It's impossible to know. The Big Three have invincible plot armour so they probably have the advantage.

You're a big man.

>Literally worships Guilliman's xenos whore

None of them arrived at Baal.

Which means they might all be wiped out.

>The Minotaurs haven't lost against Space Marines yet

Yeah but you might want to consider the fact that Minotaurs deploy at their full chapter strength to a single battlefield at all times, whereas others are often split up to multiple fronts. So even if they might've been fighting forces from several chapters at once, they'll still be able to brute strength through it with the sheer size of their 10 full companies of Astartes.

Laugh at this cuckmarine and blow his gay little helmet off, and as I walk over his bolter-ridden corpse, whisper down to him " Heresy? You know nothing of it, child. Oh, and Greek? Really? Guilliman did it better."

Culln has had a hard life. Also he rose through the ranks and died extremely fucking fast.

I thought Guilliman was Roman.

Thank you for the gifts, brother marine.

>Comment on how big he is
>Proceed to walk passed him without incident cuz I'm a Kommando in purple and he's a dumb beakie that kills other beakies

No dat's a proppa cunnin' plan

Pentarchy of Blood chapters > Minotaurs

It's just a fact.

Molec is the definition of a jobber. He's literally died seven times in five hundred years and they just replace him every time.

>Charnel Guard
>Death Eagles
>Flesh Eaters
Literally who? I'll grant you that the Carcharadons and Red Talons are top-tier.

>He's literally died seven times in five hundred years and they just replace him every time.

Maybe he just gets better every time and it's the same guy? Calgar is practically a robot at this point.

They're literal who's with cool paint schemes and cool associations. It just means you can fill in some of their culture with whatever you want. They await fluffing like the Sharks and Red Talons do.

That said, of the Pentarchy chapters the Red Talons are definitely the best.

Maybe it is the same guy, but nearly dying seven times in five hundred years is still a terrible record for a chapter master. Compare him to Dante, Grimnar, or even Tushan.

Minotaurs are the quantity over quality chapter, I don't know why you expect Moloc to not be shit.

They're literally Polished Turds: the Chapter. Just spam quick recruits with shoddy training and dangerous psycho conditioning and cram them in the best equipment money can buy and throw the entire chapter at the target.

>That said, of the Pentarchy chapters the Red Talons are definitely the best
Agreed. Autek "Moonman" Mor is based.

Not everybody has first founding plot armor.

Red Talons were so cool FW decided to make them an IH company in 30K. Same with Executioners in the IF.

>t. Lamenter

>first founding plot armor.
>Calgar probably has less human parts than goddamn Vader at this point
Some plot armor.

Minotaurs vs Red Scorpions when?

They're friends in that book, dummy. It's Imperial Superfriends vs. Tau.

Roll for Domination-3.
Marines have in-built vulnerability to hypnosis to make them easier to brainwash and hypno-train, so it would not be any problem to reshape his memories and make him believe I'm his trusted ally.

ITT: Butthurt space yiffs tweens and strong True Blue Ultrachads.

Rip them apart with my dual lightning claw-chainfists.

Banter aside that almost seems like a fight that needs to happen. Tyberos vs Asterion in the fluff sounds fucking baller.

I think on the TT Asterion will beat any other named Chapter Master in the game

Tyberos will wipe the floor with him then Moloc will win/escape with a cheap shot or just ruin the duel by sending the entire chapter against Tyberos and his Red Brethren.

Tyberos is more of chaff cleaner and vehicle/moster wrecker - he does not have a solid invult to be a good duelist. Meanshile Moloch have a 3++ shield

-teleports inside your armoury-
Pshh, thanks for the gifts, kid.

>-teleports inside your armoury-
Only finds Trazyn's visit card there

The wolves are basically the rebellious 13-year old furries of 40k, and since that's also their target audience, they win at everything.

>implying the two fictions aren't engaged in a friendly contest

But I still wanna hear story about how they fight each other and what would happen.

You know, the problem here is that the Minotaurs are a FW chapter. They usually don't go full retard with their powerlevels. Not to mention that a Necron Overlord should probably take on much harder guys than a single chapter master. After all, those are the guys who fought against Eldar, backed up by old ones super space magic, and super-orks that would probably make Ghazghkull look like a toddler.
It really turns into stupid, when Sanguinius couldn't really defeat Ka'Bandha in his first fight against him, while some Chapter Masters, after 10,000 years of imperial technology getting worse, just go around and punch guys like Skarbrand to death. Or Björn and Logan Grimnar just drop in and take out Daemon Prince Magnus, while Russ had trouble defeating Magnus when he was still mortal and holding back.
I'd prefer GW to dial back the anime-tier fights.

Dare you duel me?! :DDDDDDDDD

>Or Björn and Logan Grimnar just drop in and take out Daemon Prince Magnus
Actually Logan only broke the spell that protected Magnus. it's the Grey Knights who banished him for good. It took the combined orbital bombardment of their entire fleet to do the job, and only worked out becuse all the lance bateries were specially enchanted and blessed against daemons. Even thein they doidn't put any long-time banish on him like they did with Angron on Armageddon and he already achieved his goal when they nuked him from orbit.

Cunts going in the Rape Dungeon. No-one fucks with the Alf Marines from the death world of Summer Bay (it's a death world cause we rape everybody to death)

Bitch do you want to know what a Battle Barge tastes like?

>Russ struggled against Magnus

Stop this meme, Magnus got his ass handed to him. Not even debatable

Hi, Leman.

That's becaue Magny-majic didn't try to kill Russ - just to stop him.

>when you realise Veeky Forums is just a bunch of retarded memers who don't know shit even about their only hobby

Russ was getting rekt until one of his wolves jumped in to save him, and Magnus wasn't even giving him his full attention.

>when even Veeky Forums goes down the drain in summer

Fuck

the space sharks, space wolves, minotaurs and exorcists are all really cool chapters, shut the fuck up and stop trying to put any of them down

>literally who
Flesh Eaters are the dudes the Flesh Tearers are based off of. The old new GW looked at these crazy bastards when rethinking the chapters and went 'nah, these guys are too crazy. We better tone them down a bit. And they're another chapter of red blood angels. Let's add another color.' When the Flesh Tearers, a chapter of dudes famed for being psychotics and berserkers that was founded by someone who identified sexually as a table saw, are what you call toned down you know you had something bonkers.

>exorcists are better grey knights than the grey knights
They're as much Grey Knights as guardsman are space marines.

>this is what dogfuckers actually believe
Russ was getting destroyed by a Magnus who was focusing half of his attention and power on Russ' troops to stop them from slaughtering the remnants of his world, then Magnus had to get jumped by Russ' wolves because he was STILL about to kill him, and then Leman swung like a retard and got a lucky blow on Magnus' eye. This was all against a heartbroken, holding-back Magnus, btw.

Shouldn't you be trapped in some webway now, thousand cuck?

>Fenris status: gone forever
>gene-seed cure status: gone forever
>Yiffs status: dying and 2 seconds away from being purged

>his only victory involves an entire page dedicated to how fast Fenris is recovering and primarch gets banished by a normal astartes

Stay mad. Prospero will never come back, traitor.

>disobeyed direct order from Emperor with Valdor screaming at him asking him what the fuck he was doing
>drove a loyalist legion to betrayal
>almost damned humanity with his retardation
>calls anyone traitor

>how fast Fenris is recovering
>planet nuked and torn asunder, population purged by Magnus and the Inquisition
>entire system fucked
>Yiffs literally on suicide watch

>primarch gets banished by a normal astartes
>2 first founding chapters and the Daemonhunters
>still completes all of his objectives
>Inquisition purges Fenris after that, just as he planned

>Prospero will never come back, traitor.
But it has, traitor. Thanks to the blood of Fenris. Play dead, doggo. You'll soon be o real.

Didn't Dante say the Flesh Eaters got done in by their own geneseed?

might want to try actually reading the fluff rather than just relying on memes there bud.

btfo

go support another rebellion worst sons of sanguinus

>quotes fluff
>m-m-m-m-m-muh memes
Classic furfaggotry.

Fenris is fine, the wolves have recovered since the ultima founding and the planet of sorcerers isn't prospero.

Stay stupid.

*Unsheathes Wolf*
Psh, nothin personnel, kid.

Isn't this guy a Custodian?

i honestly dont know what chapter would be more fun to fight and destroy. the yiffs, smurfs or the dollar store spartans

i really do wish the yiffs could be rebooted into a viking chapter again

Fuck knows, people have theorized that he might be. Minotaurs have a lot of ties to the High Lords of Terra, and Moloc's weapon of choice is notably similar to a Custodes halberd, but nobody really knows one way or the other.

No he's a chapter master.