Binance- Shill me

Shill me a coin on binance for quick profits. I'm selling garbage REQ cuz it didn't provide me the quick gains i hoped it would

You write and invest like a brainlet

True. But with every other coin mooning to friggin Pluto im a bit in a hurry to sell, considering it's the only coin I'm invested in that'll yield profits

Honestly you should be doubling down not cashing out fucktard.

But if you really want quick gains open kukoin acct transfer the req there and trade for btc then btc to PRL. PRL already going up but will be up at leat 500% by end of year. Great concept very low market cap and on kukoin no big name exchange yet.

I'm selling REQ too
stagnant price and the whales on binance control the price

link on the other hand is mooning and gaining steam

Screen shotted , gonna post this once REQ moons

and what exactly is going to make REQ moon?
they just released an update and nothing happened
theres going to be no new news until 2018

2018 is a week away, u know?

might as well be a year in this market
what I do know is that link is literally mooning right NOW

Right now it is tanking
You are a few hrs late for the moon mission

>buy high sell low
as an holder of both coins I wholeheartedly thank you

> mooning to Pluto
The fuck millennial rc drugs are you on son

>once it moons
>once
It's obviously gonna skyrocket at some point. It's inevitable that a space mission is bound to happen. Just not today or tomorrow buddy, and I want zero-g within that timeframe. I've been holding req for a while and whenever I see decent gains I contemplate selling, but the foolish side of me tells me to hold on because it's the "future". Although I do believe in the project, unfortuantely, I'm in the game for the greenbacks. Quick greenbacks. Could be the greed talking though

Been gaining traction all week. Going to break out soon due to release of product.

Also, one of their advisors was the US ambassador to Hong Kong

This is a good and safe coin that is going to see healthy growth and some moons. Its not going to be a moon mission coin but you'll be happy with your investment. It is probably one of the safer places to put your money right now. End of 2018 will be much higher and I'd be unsurprising to start seeing widespread adoption by 2019

I hope you are watching link right now, faggots like you spouted this shit for months

Uhh haven't seen decent gains? Did you buy in the mid .30's and you're pissed? It was .05 like 3 weeks ago. Now that's massive gains and it will go higher soon. You're a fucking retard nigger.

Yeah I didn't invest in req when it was that low because I thought it was another meme coin and I didnt wanna get memed (REQ'ed in this case). Around that time you were all shilling tf out of chainlink. To me, you were all deluded linkies-- but we all know how that turned out. Veeky Forums isn't exactly the most trustworthy source of investing either. I went in at 24 cents

TRX

AION still hasn't pumped and it's basically the only new one that hasn't

yeah, I can see req doing great things. And it is a pretty safe investment. But like I said, slow profits aren't my thing. I'm on a mission bro. But thanks

It already x5 on first day on launch. If you believe in a shitcoin in aion. You only believe in hype coins alone. They wont deliver on their promises. You'll see because their whitepaper has no facts to back up any of their claims

Invested at ath hahahahaha. Currently losing money. First time I fomo'ed ever

TRX, moons every 2-3 days and reliably crashes. You can day trade it several times a day and get 5% reliably per trade, just have to buy it when it dips.

>selling REQ while its still going higher but just not as fast as other shitcoin pumps

please fucking do

SALT.

ICX then but you just missed the last moon mission. its making decisions right now and deciding if its going to stabilize or shoot back up. it isnt even listed on any korean exchanges yet.

Thought it was another meme coin. I believed the people who said its marketcap was way too high to yield any results whatsoever

bruh you gotta read the whitepapers and partnerships and not feed too much into Veeky Forums memeing ....

I've bought and sold so many times I honestly have lost all perspective on my gains. Originally I bought in at 15c though, but I've added to total holdings since.

FUCK.

One big moon mission and I'm PROBABLY going to drop this coin desu.

Yeah. Sometimes that's not enough though. A concept on paper sounds great. The only way you'll know that it takes off is if the developers are actively working on their product. Until then, a white paper usually isn't a great indicator for large gains, more or less. Look at COSS. I read the white paper when it was at its ICO stage and its barely getting the recognition it deserves. Investors decide which projects receive recognition and which don't, so might as well play sheep. We're all here for the money, are we not Veeky Forums?

>literal whale scam

It amazes me how many people don't do simple fucking division when it comes to supply vs market cap. I see so many coins shilled in here that have 50 billion coins and shit and even if it had bitcoin market cap they would still barely be worth anything. Like if the tech is good LTH it if you want but how could you think fast gains are coming with shit that has such diluted value????

then i see them crying about how their shitcoin with 50 billion units wont go up by more than a cent at a time. Fucking morons. It takes that many more times the amount of market cap to increase the price.

What are some coins with low supply that could have a high market cap in the future?

I don't expect REQ to go insane. But up to a dollar doesn't seem unreasonable does it?

>pls gibe cheap entry