Previous Thread: "no lewd elves" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT17f25JMEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lewd elf cyoa please

So I changed these things
>Text size overall
>Certain wordings to make gentle puberty a choice
>Removed the age restrictions on hobbies, now you get less as a 12 year old and more as a 18 and 21 year old
>Rewrote most of the header to make the reason for having a twin more explained

nobody cares

Ok

Elf Slave

This is exact opposite of what I requested when I made this thread but it appears to be about dark elves so it's ok

I care.

so I've got the starts of a CYOA here, but I have no idea what to do next, any suggestions?

I'm pretty sure this is actually SFW by dint of cropping.

and nobody cares about you

Hypothetically speaking, if you were to turn into a magical creature would you:

> A. Stay in the same town because magic was here the whole time, just hidden.

or

> B. Move to a new town where literally every inhabitant is a magical being.

I don't get it, why can't you have more than 1 of the same hobbies? If you pick Heterozygotic, that is.

Yeah, it's been posted several times before and there's never been a problem.

I've never watched Steven Universe, but I hate your CYOA already

is there one without a damn Pinocchio nose or body that isn't a trap?

Ahh okay, wasn't sure if it was one of those two-version ones and I'd just saved the uncensored version. Looked clean enough at a glance.

Cute tomboy cyoa please

>Implying binary choice
Neither. I want to be the only dragon in town.

I care.

I would lean towards B but only if there was some help in actually getting home/livehood there.

A becomes far more attractive if for reason x nobody noticed that I'm suddenly three meters tall and breathing acid.

I'd personally want to stay here just so I can overturn my little slice of the world with my new power.

Probably C. Move to a new normal-Earth town with some amount of non-magical beings but where I can more easily start a new identity.

Why are all their noses 2 different shades of the same color?

>is there one without a damn Pinocchio nose or body that isn't a trap?
of the three Pearls we've seen so far on the show(Yellow, Powder Blue, and the one on the very bottom right), they all follow the dainty physique and big noses, so it's pretty likely that all Pearls follow that to some extent

just a quirk of the artist as far as I can tell, I have nowhere near the skills needed to change that though

Maybe I'll include a tomboy in the CYOA I'm working on, just for you.

A until I rape everyone who is attractive, then B.

I care very little.

user, I have news for you...
Those are all girls.
Assuming lesbians count as girls because that whole show is pretty much the gayest thing since Will & Grace. Like... There are no words to describe how gay Steven Universe is.

the only tokhar cyoa my dick enjoyed

superprison was okay i guess

Actually, having read the answers of other posters, I would like to change my choice to >C. Away from everyone else

B if it comes with internet access, otherwise A, also assuming internet access, if not then B.

Tend towards B but my mother depends on me to get her medicine and my little sister is still living at home. It's not safe for them there by themselves so it would have to be A unless they can come with me.

There's not many dragons, so you can probably just move to Alaska.

Alternatively, no one is stopping you from turning the place into a smoldering dragon battleground.

Both actually. Your getting help regardless of which of these options come through, and there are upgrades to hide your dragon-ness.

Fair.

There's something akin to magic police force but like I said, who on Earth lives in Alaska?

Thank you for your consideration. There really aren't enough. Not that there ever could be.

Here you go, a special version just for you.

B without a doubt having to worry about keeping the secret a secret is too much bother

I feel like the magic police force would try and stop me from turning it into a smoldering dragon battleground.

A. I kinda like the premise of establishing yourself in a place which used to be familiar.

Is it possible to make a warhammer fantasy empire and genocide orks?
youtube.com/watch?v=rT17f25JMEs

Wow, pretty rude

>of the three Pearls we've seen so far on the show(Yellow, Powder Blue, and the one on the very bottom right), they all follow the dainty physique and big noses, so it's pretty likely that all Pearls follow that to some extent
Then I already have 0 interest in your cyoa

Lookin good so far. Interested in just what is going to be on offer so keep up the good work!

One hobby vs 4 hobbies is a bit too harsh a difference for a few years of age, especially given that hobbies basically equate to special powers here.

What I would do is give younger ages 4 hobbies, and 18+ only 3 (or 3 and 2), with some extra adult-only options (some other user mentioned clubbing, traveling etc, things you actually can't do when underage). The reason 18+ gets one less hobby choice is because they have to have a job, and therefore have less time.

Oy wots up wit dis hummies are for killin not sexin. Waaaaagh!

Royalty (3 Tokens, 10/2)
Athletic (2 Tokens, 11/5)
Feisty (2 Tokens, 12/6)
Traitorous (4 Tokens, 12/3)
Douche (16/4)
Dressed like a Slut (18/4)
Trap (21/4)
Elf Ears (26/4)
Nether Seal (27/6)
Half-Beast (31/10)
All-Beast (36/7)
Get Mad! (0 Tokens, Effective 36/25)

The orcish rape raids are basically a generational thing for them. It takes a few decades for their population to recover from being scourged out of the region and back into the wastelands. I think they might think it's revenge for being forced to live out there but if they didn't do this shit every time they showed their faces maybe they might be worth not slaughtering.

Maybe someday they'll figure out that going after a werewolf tribe is a bad idea but today was clearly not that day.

How do you write appealing companions without them just all wanting the player's dick? I've invested a lot of time into trying to make these characters with hopes, frustrations and ambiguities so I have a lot of personal affection for each of them, but when I take an honest look at this stupid wall of text I can't imagine anyone actually giving a shit. How do you make someone give a shit?

Have a look at some other works that have made companions you find appealing and compare.

You could post a sample here for feedback too.

I've always wanted to be a High Elf rape slave.

>Role
Royalty 10/2

>Looks
Curvy 12/1

>Traits
Feisty 12/2
Douche 16/3
Traitorous 16/0

>Extras
Dressed like a slut 18/0
Elf ears 23/0
True Friend

Friend:
>Role
Bodyguard 8/8

>Looks
Athletic 9/11

>Traits
Feisty 10/12
Tough 11/14
Douche 15/15

>Extras
Dressed like a slut 17/15
Elf Ears 22/15

And I even have a token left over! The orcs convince my best friend and loyal bodyguard that if she gives in then they will spare my purity. Of course this was just a ploy I concocted to make her defenseless so they could more easily rape us both. Good fun!

>Half Elf
>Salvation
>Teenager
>Friendly
>Clever
>Charismatic
>Nothing
>Formal dress
>Guest room
>Fatherly
>Firm
>Reprimand
>Spanking
>Isolation
>Literature
>History
>Mathematics
>Management
>Journal
>Fine Jewelry
>Stuffed Plushie
>Warm Cloak
>Small Pet
>Free Time
>Outings
>Furniture

Half-elf daugtheru mode

This is why the Dwarfs are mans greatest ally. They aren't degenerates who fuck Greenskins they help the Empire kill them.

ffs some of my waifu descriptions are growing into short stories. Don't want to cut stuff from them but I'm worried people will tl;dr my cyoa. Hold my hand, /cyoag/.

Make their stories somehow important for the player's future.

Just make a pdf "extended lore" DLC

user.
Chearacters are difficult. Those no way to make sure that they'll appeal to everyone. You need to do you best make come across as prople, and when user seems some he like, he's going to latch onto them hard.
I'd be happy to look over what you have right now tomorrow, if you like.
It may not help but I'd be happy to do what I can.

I have no idea how to link to posts from other threads but thanks for the description of Catherine's reaction (had no idea the portrait was of Diane from the Zero Escape Games, the styles make them look like completely different characters!)

And now you're posting with one of my favorite monsters from the MGE.

Desire to initiate intense friendship is rising.

Oh God damn it, MGE pictures. Wouldn't it be a blast to get stuck in there? As long as you didn't get burnt at the stake by the church. Also, the place has a serious structural problem because the Demon Lord's plan is flawed. But hey, if I get a lilim, lich, dark slime, liliraune or dark angel waifu, I'd be set.

Please drop the trip when it's not relevant

>Please drop the trip when it's not relevant
ZBG needs the trip so we can bully him via hand holding

Text is better thanks. I still have to blow it up a little but nowhere near as much as before. Thank you again.

>nobody cares
about you.
Yep confirmed. No one cares about you.

>Celestial Elf
>Conquered
>Adult
>Friendly, Clever, Charismatic.
>No Brand.
>Runes of Clarity, Stamina, Strength, and Sorcery.
>Naked.
>Guest Room.
>Mocking in Public, Respectful in private.
>Cruel in Public, Appeasing in private.
>Reprimand if necessary behind closed doors. Any disobedience in public gets a backhand and a promise of more once we're behind closed doors.
>Education in Mathematics, History, Sorcery and Combat.
>Sorcery, Management, Guard.

>Journal, Elven Trinkets, Free Time, Outings (Supervised only).

>Telepathy, Telekinesis, Heal, Nullify, Mystic Arrow.

I chose you for a very specific objective. Your people have lost this battle and if nothing is done soon, the war will be lost to you too.

I am a foreigner here, and they haven't decided what they think of me yet. I will show them that I despise your people and can tolerate theirs enough to facilitate an alliance. I'll be residing among them and you will do so as well. You'll bear no chains nor collars, but you Will bear the marks of servitude; runes that will help shape you into what I need of you, and what you will need for yourself; you'll bear naught else however, instead being bare to the world to see. Show them the strength you'll gain from these magic signs, the sigils themselves, and at the same time reveal your status in their eyes. You need to seem dangerous, but controlled.

You'll stay close at hand; can't ever break the illusion that you're unleashed from my side. You can't expect any kindness or decency from me if any eyes are on us, and I'll expect you to learn quickly or suffer for it, but I'll try not to be unreasonable in confidence.

You'll see once we've returned that you're not the first, nor the last, but there are others who will teach you anything else you'll need to know.

If this goes poorly we're all going to die horribly. If you can serve effectively and learn well, we might just keep the rest of your people out of shackles.

I have confidence you can bully them tripless just as easily, I believe in you

I've done a bit of that, which gave me the idea to make sure everyone has a frustrated desire, but I don't think it is enough.

They are currently important, but in a vauge sort of way I don't know is actually compelling. I may have focused too much in player freedom instead of player investment.

Honestly I would actually love this. I almost instantly loved a lot of your characters. But you have a really big workload right now, and on top of working slow I also have other daily commitments. If I'm still plugging away at this thing after the collab with StonedCelt is done, I would love help. And if not, the offer means a lot. Thank you.

>Miz'ri Telenna (0)
>Aphrodisiac x2 (2)
>Favorite toy x2 (6)
>Mistress nectar (8)
>Bondage (9)
>Sharing is caring -- Malica Darkblade
>Sexual Harassment (10)
>Succubus x2 (13)
>Liquid production (14)
>Dark elf maid x2 (16)
>Forced incest x2 (19)
>Immortality (15)
>Yandere (13)
>Blessing (10)
>Courtesan training (8)
>Mistress Bedroom (2)
>Slave rations (0)
>Fine clothes (-6)
>Face sitting (-5)
>Milking x2 (-2)
>National service (-1)
>Foot worship (0)

>almost instantly loved all his characters
See, this is why I went harem route and gunned for all of them. They're all pretty great.

However, ZBG! Tell us a little more about Cassandra, the one in the hot teacher outfit who likes the femdom. What's she like to just hang out with?

You need to edit the instruction for hobbies.

The font hurts the eyes. You're also wasting a tremendous of image real estate, but that's a stylistic choice.

Most annoying narrator 2017

Actually user, there IS a pearl cyoa out there. If you want to dodge the pratfalls it fell into, try to assume that the reader has never watched the show or visited the threads in their life. If you want to be a little more unique about it, frame the choices as the reader getting to pick a pearl from a catalog as apposed to having one made-to order. For example...

>Taupe
>A pearl made some time ago but never taken home by anyone. Her lonely youth spent in a warehouse has left her a cynic and rather doubtful about the longevity of your relationship.

>Fuchsia
>A rather average pearl all things considered. Her passive nature belies her inquisitive mind.

>Matte Light Plum
>An el cheapo pearl fresh from the Kindergarten. Sweet, bubbly, and painfully naive.

>ect

Was there a list of cyoa ideas somewhere? I kinda want to mess around in gimp but I dont have anything in particular to do. Not that I'll come out with anything playable since I'm shit at balancing and points or whatever.

>Actually user, there IS a pearl cyoa out there. If you want to dodge the pratfalls it fell into, try to assume that the reader has never watched the show or visited the threads in their life. If you want to be a little more unique about it, frame the choices as the reader getting to pick a pearl from a catalog as apposed to having one made-to order. For example...
honestly that is pretty close to how I was going to handle it(and I might steal some stuff from that earlier attempt), probably the biggest thing I need help with is figuring out the best "post numbers" and/or "dice rolling"* layout to use for the image I posted in since it'll be getting the most usage in SU threads on /co/, at the moment the only thing I know for sure is that the Pearls in the pic without color labels would be harder to get(along with Yellow Pearl and Powder Blue Pearl), with Terrifying Renegade Pearl being the hardest to get

*maybe do a version for each method

Council of Queens guy here, thanks for the feedback! Sorry for the reply delay, shit went down IRL and I had to clean up after it. Just three things:

>Scarlatina
FUCK. I mixed up her and Lucianna in my head. I really need Lucianna's natural charisma to bring the other Brides around, because Lord knows I probably don't have it until I sit the throne.

>Oriadne
Who? Wait, is that the mystery-box alchemist? If so, they can fuck right off, I ain't gay.

>recruiting the Queens
That's the easy part. While trying to make them yield, along with the lure of NOT getting beaten like a red-headed stepchild, I'll also tempt them with the creation of the Queen's Council as a purely political thing. That should get them on board with it in concept. Then, in private with each of them, discuss the marriage - a legal fiction, of course, unless they don't want it to be, in which case of course I'd be amenable to that just to "grease the wheels" as it were. Given what you mentioned before about the low-level brainwashing, I think this would entice most of them besides maybe Vignette (who might not entirely get what I'm leaning towards) or Cassandra (who might be insistent on keeping to the "spirit" of the law without realizing what said spirit really is), and leave me free to turn my whole Throne-enhanced skill towards wooing the remaining Brides into blurring out the legal fiction bit. And, well, if that fails I do have a secret weapon: cheating! (No, not that kind, put away the frogs.) When the High Queen competition comes, I subtly tilt the competition in favor of any Bride who hasn't entirely accepted it, making her the official High Queen, the first of the council...and officially the closest Queen to me. Politically AND physically. Checkmate.

You can pick her as a waifu later on

You have a twinfu, you don't need a waifu

>incest
Enjoy your polydactyly, you inbred hick.

It's sad how some can't appreciate the purest form of love.

B, I don't even live in a town.

Are you a hermit

Consensual Lewd Build:

(Start with 2 tokens)

My traits:
-Royalty (+1 = 3)
-Curvy (+1 = 4)
-Innocent (+1 = 5)
-Nympho
-Elf Ears
-Misunderstood (-4 = 1)
-True Friends (-4 = 0)

True Friend (with benefits) traits:
-Bodyguard (-1 = -1)
-Curvy (+1 = 0)
-Fiesty
-Nympho
-Elf Ears

i will never understand the author's autistic obsession with the fucking scarlet veil when its super vague and barely relevant to the rest of the cyoa

>Half of the race options is slightly different elf
That's....pretty boring.

>Be wizard
Use it to be a cute girl witch in an urban fantasy setting. Maybe like Sabrina the teen witch.

Dynasty:
>Brackmoor - your kin along -> alone
Fanged Tower. Political might is too much trouble. I'd rather have magical might and have the backing of one or two of the families. Knowledge is power after all.

> Version is different on second page

Magic:
Dispel Master (4)
Telepathy Master (4)
Heal 3 (3)
Shield 1

Pretty solid antimage and interrogation / mind control.

Item: Circlet. Dual casting and multitasking is incredibly useful.

Estate: Man 6 is not a lot of points. I want apprentice but meditation chamber and alchemy lab arent super useful.
Subterfuge , Lounge, Seneschal, Mundane Fortification, Magical Fortification, Scholar at arms. Mainly focused on defense, with my spymaster mostly on counter intelligence and Seneschal handling most of the business and paperwork.

Scholar at arms:
> brick's paragraph cuts off
Vance. Most competent and have a reputation that can ward off others.

Spymaster: Cypher. Magitech only gets more invasive after all.

Seneschal: Mr. Smith. I'm hiring him for generating research funds. Of course, I'm sure he could do wonders with cypher's intel.

Allies: Cpt Wolfgang Hawke. Rare goods and potions are always a boon. I might even be able to use some for my research. Abraham Crowley, for research purposes.

Complication: The Wyld Hunt. Going to go ahead and use those two spellpoints to bring shield up to level 3. With my dispel mastery I shouldnt have a hard time dealing with this. Plus, it's more about me not getting injured and letting everyone deal with it to be honest. I wonder if it'll make good research material.

here you have 6 races!
>are you an elf
>or a human?
>maybe you are blind?
What a waste.

Also doesn't it tell you straight up that you become Hitler if you pick the second human option? The description is borderline insulting for something that's literally a Greek-like culture.

Making people give half a shit about characters when they don't throw themselves at the character is difficult.

There are a few ways to make them care:

Make them relateable (hence yanderes and social outcast characters are popular here). Relateable characters can happen on accident as well.

Make the reader invest in them (Create a story where the player cares about them and wants them to be happy)

Waifus are a trick that really have a contract that make them fall into the second category. It's implied that they'll love the reader, so you don't have to be too sophisticated or detailed.

If you're trying to make the reader care about non-waifu characters, you need to develop them properly or make a setting that has the reader rely on them. Examples are the younger sibling that needs to be protected et al. Make the reader feel something about them. Make the reader hurt them on accident.

What makes you care about things or people?

This shit is really hard. Honestly, making waifus is much easier.

How does being a magical creature impact me socially? Does it make me too weird to maintain my job and current lifestyle? Does it isolate me socially?

That's how I'd choose A or B.