Stat Me - Bright Lord

Stat pic related

Would he count as living/undead or both?

Don't taint Veeky Forums with this garbage.

How was this allowed to be made? I assume if Christopher Tolkein ever hears about it he'd drop dead on the spot.

>taint
lewd

I'll taint you

Oh look its the fun police telling us we're doing fun wrong

Tolkien was probably THE most pretentious autist to ever exist

Funnily enough so is his family

Because it's fun, and the world doesn't care about your autism

lv 10 Fighter with a cursed Ring of Dominate Person, Mass

Errm.. Didn't he have his throat slit open?
I'm pretty sure he's dead, and possessed.

He is literally a textbook revenant. Undead shackled to this world by the cause of their death and their need for revenge.

Not only that, he's possessed by an ancient dead spirit.

So the main character is a revenant possessed by a spirit. 200% Undead!

>Dominate Person
It's actually more like Geas.

Because as a videogame it's fun as fuck. Besides, it doesn't even have the LOTR name, it's just a Middle-Earth alternative universe.

he also is very fleshy revenant
like, so juicily and healthy, looking good and regenerating fast
maybe it's because he has double of the remaining life energy he thus has more life energy and an living person, thus being double undead makes him more alive then living

"Level 30 Rapebaby of a (((corporation))) having its way with a story" sounds about right. Now fuck off.

I understand being upset over the utter silliness that is the story, but the game itself was genuinely good

Bright Lord's lame, stat Bruz instead.

Well yeah, but nobody is arguing game mechanics.

Its not canon. Just enjoy it as a separate game. Dont get so hung up on the fact it uses middle earth

>talion
>raping any lore

The lord of the rings setting has been the stage to much more absurd shit.
SOM is absolutely tame and completely believable considering some of the shit we read in the books

>tom bombadil
>the whole saruman arc
>the blue wizards
>the unforgiven
>wargs
>the whole silmarillion
>smaug
>the silmarils
>ents
>ungoliant

No, SOM and SOW seem way more insane than any of that.

In addition:

>the barrow wraiths
>the dead marshes

The idea of wraiths and restless undead has been widely present into middle earth lore.
Even if it's never stated that something luke talion could happen, it's never stated it couldn't

I think that the thing that makes SOM different is that here revenant totally looks like a living man (with a ghost inside).
It could be explained like that but its still stands out.

You're just biased because tolkien wrote those.

Had another writer come up with the idea of the silmarils, feanor or smaug, all of Veeky Forums would've gone on about lore rape