TMST

Tell me something true about all girls in your setting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have a vagina.

Hmm...well, I play in a human only setting, so they're all human I guess?

Not big on stereotypes.

They all wish we had quest threads back on Veeky Forums

Just like all the guys

They're property of the head of the household.

People wonder about that whole thing about them and unicorns.

It's because virgin girls produce a unique magical aura that reverberates with a unicorn horn's attunement. It's all very scientific.

>virgin girls produce a unique magical aura that reverberates with a unicorn horn's attunement
Are we talking using hymen as a drum skin and horn as a tuning fork? Because I don't think that's how either of those things work.

They are all girls.

They are all guys, and it's wonderful.

They're all just like you and I user

We don't talk about the fourth hole.

One (1) vagina, collectively.

Well, it worked with eye, why not a cunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeae
This sounds like something straight from Oglaf

Due to their ability to carry children, they are considered crucibles of the soul and so are more likely targeted by demons and spirits to be corrupted. This also results in women being more magically adept than men.

This sounds pretty cool or REALLY magical realm depending on what you mean by "corrupted"

And men thus more liked by the "sterile" Gods?

Th grils are cute. Some of them go on adventures, and some are NPCs.

Female merfolk are mermaids; males are men with gills.

You don't understand. They're symlinked. When you fuck one vagina you fuck them all.

Two X Chromosomes

Well--
>all girls

Uh. They all. Uh.

Hmm.

Oh! They all produce large, immobile gametes!

Low key both. Souls need to be created by mortal birth, and then corrupted in life so that spirits can eat them without being diluted. Some of the more simple creatures, like Trolls, take women as Trollwives to make families. They're considered demons, being selfish spirits who bond themselves to flesh to perpetuate their existence

.>And men thus more liked by the "sterile" Gods?

No. The gods are not sterile, but cannot create new life without losing from themselves. The gods need souls to attune to them, so they can eat them in the afterlife to perpetuate their existence, to in turn stave off the metaphysical heat death of the universe created when the first gods cannibalized their mad creator.

Doesn't he have an asshole, too?

>first response
Not as bad as it could've been user, that's standard fantasy faire really. not as bad as my magical women who feed off sex in order to not die

So everyone can get pregnant at once?

There are girls (male) and girls (female).

One vagina, not one uterus. Get with the system, man.

They all have bob cuts

Someone described as having 'long curly hair' simply has a bob cut that is relatively long and curly compared to other bob cuts.

As bob cuts are the only form of hairstyle in existence, there is no name for them or indeed any concept of 'bob cuts' being a thing. That's just how hair is. The very concept of hair ever existing in a shape other than a bob cut is a concept as meaningless as a square circle in our universe.

What about reverse bobs? Is that like anathema?

RIP every good quest. Now it's ALL animu quests.

rip crusty
rip diarca

>implying the average tg poster knows the difference

Not as anathema as an asymmetrical layered bob with no blunt bangs would be

Basically the further it deviates from Louise Brooks, the less chance it has of existing.

They are suspiciously absent because any women in the campaign are immediately targeted for fucking.

...and this has been with multiple groups, even with a mix of genders.

So like, if I brought a character who looked that Anna May Wong to your game, that would be OK?

Most of them are female.

They are somewhat fashionable.
(Same can be said about men, though.)

>Not my setting
>Setting was once a place filled with adventure
>Not anymore
>Entire setting is just a thinly veiled ERP now
All girls are sluts who if they don't take the dick, like to grow dicks to fuck each other.

>like to grow dicks to fuck each other

Jupiter of the Monkey was based brand. Best pins, best stats, and they actually fit Neku's style for the most part.

Yes

kill yourself

...are you looking for players?

No, but I'm so pleased by this introduction to Anna May Wong that I'd consider starting up another game anyway

what winds your clock, doc

They're female

They are wizards. Everyone in my setting is a wizard.

There are none.
There are only manly adventures for manly men.

Girls in this setting are made out of SUGAR, SPICE, and EVERYTHING NICE.
For this reason, it is BAKERS who are responsible for creating the world's female population.
Boys on the other hand, are made out of SNIPS, SNAILS, and PUPPY DOG TAILS, meaning that making boys is the realm of BUTCHERS and GROSS BAKERS.

The most powerful mages are all female, thanks to their physical and spiritual form being inherently closer to that of the creator Goddess.

Wow transphobic much?

I have a setting wherein there are ONLY women. They reproduce through magic soul orb sex.

This is also a setting where one can consume the soul orbs of monsters, animals, and presumably even other people to gain their inherent magical anima, which sometimes leads to new abilities and powers.

All girls in my setting are effectively men with vaginas, and purposely so. Among the elves they're effectively equal to men due to elves (in my setting at least) haveing close to zero gender dimorphism, while among humans women fulfill traditional female roles due to higher gender dimorphism and rarely, if ever, are found in traditionally male professions. Nevertheless, both are effectively robbed of everything undesirable. From female knights that assist the PCs to random villagers to even the villains, all NPC women have at least some kind of redeeming traits. I effectively don't write women as they are, but how I wish they were.

They can have babies with each other

Simoun.

Nah, mate, Pegaso and Lapin Angelique all the way, baby. Pegaso had the best shopkeepers, while Lapin Angelique is simply fun.

They're all waifu material.

Do candlestick makers do anything cool in you setting?

This sounds like the beginning of a homestuck game

>Homestuck
Fucking pleb.

Zork was objectively a bad game.

So was Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy. What's your point?

Mouthpussy, pussipussy, buttpussy, and footpussy. That doesn't even count armpits, thighs, or breasts

I am apparently incapable of making a girl in my setting that isn't considered cute. Doesn't matter if they're good, bad, or whatever, i cannot seem to manage making a non-cute girl character. It doesn't help that one of my players is a fucking weirdo and finds the strangest shit cute.

They are female.

I'm not sure I'm ready to commit, yet. What do you think of Claudette Colbert?

>not including nostrils

git gud

>No back of the knee
>No navel
>No hair

Get on my level, scrub.

Every single part of a woman's body can be used for pleasure, no exceptions.

That's a pretty hot dude, not gonna lie.

Urethra

The unit circle in R^2 with 1-norm looks pretty much like a square.

They all wear thigh highs.

But how do you do conflict in Heaven?

Most of the non humans are shortstacks or lolis.

What would happen if you were to pick that flower?

It would be extremely painful.

She's a big intoner.

It would be extremely painful.

you're a cute girl

For you.

I knew that would happen from the moment I saw that post. Baneposting never fails to make me chuckle.

Even the Sclera?

Fuck you, that bitch has a cunt.

EVERY part, user.

They are confronted with the new reality that being given primacy over men in maters of economics and power has led to a mass gender role reversal that heaps upon them the pressures and responsibilities that were once seen as what men were expected to do.

Also they're mostly reverse traps

Did men become mostly traps?

Yup. Shitty amateur art related

Damn, I would like that picture so much more if she wasn't literally eye fucked.

That sounds like the player's problem, not yours.