Battle for Konor

Warriors of the Imperium, the time has come! I, Lord Regent Roboute Gulliman, have to come rally you for the campaign for Konor.

Present me with your armies, and your plans to defeat the arch-enemy!

>I, CATO SICARIUS!

The Imperium will do what it has always done: Spam conscripts

Everyone gets jump packs. Even the tanks. The heretics won't know what hit them.

Carcharodons army

60 Lightning Claw Terminators

The plan is to overload the nuclear reactors in our own cities and kill the traitors in the resulting explosions.

>the mouth of his mask is forever open because he forever takes the dick

Why wasn't it you instead of Sanguinius?

Question - Do Scarab Occult Terminators and Rubric Marines when in cover pass armor saves of 1 against attacks with no rend value and a damage characteristic of 1? It seems like natural 1s would always fail, but I can't find that in the rules?

Because Sanguinius is as dead as Ferrus.

Besides, Guilliman was the only Primarch whose exact location was known.

Because then he'd be captured by the Bloodthirster and Terra would have fallen.

Sanguinius is literally the only loyal primarch who should never come back

Ah, my protege, what insight do you have on this situation?
A new era calls for new tactics, guardsman. No more shall we heedlessly waste the lives of men. No blood spilt without worth.
Commander Dante, your reputation proceeds you. I hear that you are a ingenious tactician but... are you certain of this maneuver?
To the point, and brutal. But incredibly self destructive. Are you certain you are of Corvax's kin?
I was a late, but I would have stood together with Sanguinius all the same.

You just want Ghost Rider Ferrus.

We're gonna eat a bunch of ULTRAMARINES brand canned meat and a bunch of rotten canned meat is what we're gonna do.
Got a big pair of canopeners here and a burning need to use them.

I heard you were late because you were creating your own private empire.

What the fucks a Konor?
How the fuck did you get into my room?
The fuck do you care what I think didn't you invent Strategy or something?
The fuck was in that incense?

NO

THERE IS NO TIME TO BE LORST

TODAY, THE ENEMY IS AT OUR DOAH

SPESS MEHREENS

BATTLE BROTHERS

IT IS THE ENEMY WHO WILL KNOW DEATH

AND DEFEAT

MANY OF OUR BROTHERS ARE IN SPESS, READY TO PERFORM MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS DEVASTATING DEEP STRIKES

THE CODEX GUILLIMAN CALLS THIS MANEUVER "GUILLISTEEL RAINBOAT"

Surrender and join your brothers in service to the Dark Gods. Only then can you attain lasting victory.

Unfortunately lord Gulliman I have been stranded by a warpstorm and will be unable to lead my legions of Skitarri into combat.

-t. an Archmagos

>No more shall we heedlessly waste the lives of men

My lord, the enemy has given us the planet as a gift! Truly the emporer has blessed us this day.

HORNS
FOR
NIPPLES

My lord, Ynnari seem to be friendly and our battle brothers feel uneasy urges near them, what should we do?

Dude, the rules for the summer campaign aren't even out yet. All we know is all three modes of play are legal, so that leaves army composition up in the air at the moment.

That said, death to the false emperor.

BL authors jokes about the rumoured headless Ferrus Manus leading the Legion of the Damned on twitter yesterday. It sounded like it wasn't happening.

Archmagos Odessa Euphrati reporting in.
The Fabricator General has granted you his full support.
Legiones Skitarii, Collegia Titanica, Knight Houses, Centurio Ordinatus, Legio Cybernetica, Auxilia Myrmidon, Ordo Reductor, and Battle Congregations are at your full disposal.
I recommend our Grand Cruiser class ships act as our main hubs while in the void. Deploying and repairing smaller vessels while we close in the the enemy controlled planets. Once in range of our orbital bombardments we should strike at any heavily built locations while scanning for underground structures. We can then send our forces down via drop pods and teleportariums to wipe out any remaining targets before they can regroup. Thus keeping our casualties minimal. Repeating the process on any neighboring planets. Once the sector has been cleared of hostile forces we should convert any surviving residents into servitors to ensure that no potential heretics remain. We can then repopulate said planet with loyal Imperial citizens and fortifications to ensure the retention of the planets and their resources. Once completed we will move on to the next sector radiating outward from the Sol system in a growing spheroid trajectory. Ensuring most holy Terra an buffer zone against direct assault.

If ward never got involved, papa smurf would have been loved by all.

>The Fabricator General has granted you his full support.
Mars is not happy with how Cawl committed techno heresy including making AI, praising xenotech and altering geneseed .

>The Astral Knights live to serve once more Lord Commander

I'm making an Astral Knight company with my Primaris marines, I got a shit ton of knightly bits and chain ready. The NecronSmashFuckers will ride again.

What we always do brother.

The Emperor's work.

Da mureens of da umpra ae gonna krump and SMASH the puny oomies with horns! Krump and SMASH for da umpra, fellow bolta boyz!
KRUMP AND SMASH!

Da Emprah's Greenest is here ta krump sum spiky gitz.

Combined arms with infantry nuclei supported by mechanized fire support and a shitton of air support performing ground attacks like there is no tomorrow.

Like any army worth its salt works IRL.

The Companions of the Emperor stand ready Lord Gulliman!

HELLO LORD GUILLIMAN

IT IS I, LOYALLUS HONOURABLUS MAXIMUS, CHAPTER MASTER OF THE ALPHA... WARRIORS, NOBLE SUCCESSORS OF THE ULTRAMARINES. WE'RE QUITE OBSCURE, YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF US.

AS YOUR OWN LOYAL PROGENY, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE

WE HAVE COME FROM A FIERCE BATTLE AGAINST DEADLY MINOTAURS, BY WHICH I MEAN STRANGE ABHUMANS WITH THE UPPER PARTS OF BULLS. AND BEFORE THAT WE WERE FIGHTING SPACE WOLVES, ACTUAL WOLVES, IN SPACE. LIKE THERE AREN'T ON FENRIS. WHICH IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT IS PRETTY FUCKED UP, WHY ARE THEY CALLED SPACE WOLVES IF THERE AREN'T ANY WOLVES ON FENRIS? REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

AND WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE PEANUTS?

So, now Rowboat is back in command, what's the deal with the Minotaurs? They seemed to be the High Lords most favoured psychopaths, after all.

No. Just protects them from rending.

NURGLITES ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS THEY HAVE HUGE GUTS! RIP AND TEAR!

Latrine duty.

Hello, uncle.

The Ultramarines stand ready!

25 deathwing terminators
12 Ravenwing black knight
Dark shroud

3 dark angel tactical squads
2 dark angel 10 man deveatator squads
2 librarians
1 Freeblade
1 dark angel fallen contemptor dreadnought
1 fallen cataphractii squad
3 fallen 10 man tactical squads
3 fallen squads
Cypher

The reaver Titan "Custos Silvas" of Legio Silvas

Oy... is dis fing on?

Yeah?

*Ahem*... Roight den!

[High Gothic Mode on]Alright, listen closely Lord Regent. The best plan to deal with the arch-enemy is simple: send the Orks in first to destroy the enemy's will to fight, then send your boyz in after us to clean up the leftovers after the greenskins leave the system. Campaign will be over quickly, and your forces will suffer minimal losses.

Oh, and Gork n' Mork said the Emperor of Mankind told them to tell to me to let you know he loves you, even if he's still a little irritated over the whole 'creating Imperial Secundus without trying harder to get through that Warpstorm and find out if I was dead or not' thing. No idea what that's about, just passing the message along.
[/High Gothic mode off]

The Twin Dynasties stand ready with their legions of warriors and war machines to shatter those who would deny them their rights. Should that be Chaos, we will gladly stand beside Guilliman, and they seem the greater threat. Should Guilliman start to win, we will work to destabilize his would-be Imperium.

Two overlords, two sets of immortals, two sets of warriors, two annihilation barges, two doomsday arks, two squads of lychguard...The battle is mirrored.

I do not see how this will achieve victory; but a well honed body, supplied by Ultramarine brand nutrients is the pinnacle of human strength.
Nonsense. What proof do you have of that?
This is a astropathic call, asking you for assisstance in fighting off the forces of a horrible demon. We need your help, trooper.
Ah, the Blood Ravens chapter has arived. I hear you are quite the masters of capturing and recovering relics... but may I ask why your forces are composed of hundreds of different ships and species and troops, all bedecked in your iconography?
Never Magnus; you are but a puppet of the warp, with no free will of your own. I lead the Imperium now, a honor and burden you will never have. I will have outdone what any of my brothers have ever done, and rebuild this realm in testament to the power of mankind!
Understandable archmagos; but know, that if you are held too long, there may be nothing left to return to once the storm abides.
The Ynnari are honorable warriors, So I am sure they mean you no harm. Still, be wary of them. They are xenos after all.
And death to you, traitor.

Ah, a rather logical solution coming from the Admech. But, there are flaws: This tactic may work once, but every time after will be a gamble on whether or not they learned. I would suggest two more varying tactics be developed, as a way to help keep our enemies off their guard.
This is not the place and time to talk of Cawl. But that conversation will come.
The Primaris Marines intent has always been to bolster and restore. May you prove as valorouss as your namesake.
Erm, yes, it is good to see such... energetic sons of mine. But, may I ask, have you been fighting Orks for some time?
It is good to see some Imperial Guard keep hold of good tactics.
Custodes, as always, you are welcome to my side.

Calgar banned them from entering Ultramar. That being said, Guiliman might see the use of a chapter as well equipped and with a reputation of being tough, but completely loyal Marine killers, when going against masses of Chaos Marines.
I just want them to be mentioned a little bit. As in, Guiliman hears of the incident with the Ultramarines successor, and thinks that the Minotaurs did a good job in ending this silly battle between two loyal chapter. A bit over the top, but still a job well done. And also because Lamenter tears are delicious, and they're the only ones who get triggered if you mention anything Minotaurs

As you protect us, so we shall protect you, Lord Regent. We will kill your foes, as you kill ours.

I mean, the usual techniques would be biological weapons,but these are Death Guard. That didn't work even BEFORE they went Nurgle.

I suppose we must return the old guard to service. We've spent the last eight thousand years in the Ghoul Stars after your bastardized new Mechanicus ran us off, but I guess we have to do SOMETHING.

We'll rearm the Outside Context Problem and ready the Diviso Genetor. If they try anything against the Potentis Omnissiah, they'll meet the might of the Last Mechanicum. Tell Canaris that favour is called in, and connect me through to the Navy and Archmagos Odessa. I'd rather not get blown out of space because the traitors stole our tricks.

Side? Why, I am on nobody's side, because nobody's on my side.

We shall camouflage ourselves in pizza and thus be delivered into the enemy's stronghold where we may strike at their leadership

>Besides, Guilliman was the only Primarch whose exact location was known.

What about Lion?

Known by the Imperium. The Lion is alive and on the Rock but only the Watchers in the Dark knows.

Fair enough.

I play all xenos
> My nids will prefer eating imperial forces because they make better food
> My Necrons and DE both despise chaos
> My stealer cult will end up battling imperial forces because they're less likely to encounter chaos

nids=stealer cult mate

Stealer cults act independently until the hive gets near though. They act differently and find themselves in very different situations.

this is true its just to me saying I playing stealers and nids is like saying I play guard and Assassins
you dont have an army of just assassins you dont have an army of just cult
they are their own faction but you use them as a sub part of another

I know what you mean, but I run them as individual factions with their own backstories etc. If anyone allies with my stealers it's usually my DE, since that's the codex I started using to represent them back in 5th and the actual DE models and army were worked into the cult fluff.

My Lord I am putting the finishing touches on one of the mixed Astartes and Primaris companies. The Venerable Brother Orelious is most eager to show the ropes to "the young ones."

My lord, you have done battle with your Brother Magnus and foiled an attempt by Fulgrim. No doubt Mortarion and Angron are also angered at your return.

But what of Lorgar and his endless meditation. Or Perturabo.

At this rate, Lorgar will have been in greater slumber than even you! He doesn't do anything. . .

>Or Perturabo.
He will do nothing unless Dorn is revived.

>He doesn't do anything.
He doesn't want everyone to see that he's still just a regular Primarch.

I wouldn't be surprised if the High Lords declare them their personal bodyguards or something, viva la Adeptus Costodes (this after perhaps he purges whole swaths of the administratum for being one giant inefficient bureaucracy)

>be delivered to the doors of the stronghold
>what appears to be a battle sister opens the doors
>missing her powerpants
>must be jeanstealeres around here
>she tells you that she doesn't have enough thrones to pay the pizza
>can pay you in "other ways"
What do? Sounds extremely heretical.

If I remorselessly throw my manlet marines into the grinder, will I quickly get them replaced with chadmarines?

Yes. Marinelets are only a hinderance.

Yaaayyy!
Guilliman be praised!

WE WILL ASSAULT THE ENEMY WITH OUR THUNDERWOLF CAVALRY WHILE BEATING THEM WITH OUR WOLFHAMMERS AND TEARING THEM WITH OUR WOLF CLAWS WHILE OUR WOLF WIT ALLOWS US TO HUNT OUR PREY IN THE SHADOW LIKE MIGHTY WOLVES.
ALSO GRAMPS IS GOING TO BRING HIS KICKASS SILLY SLED

Excellent, many a battle has been turned in the Sapce Wolves' favor by Logan's sleigh, as the sheer sight of it is known to make the enemies of Man (and, not uncommonly their allies) drop their weapons in tears of laughter.

Which Chapter Master even decided it would be a good idea to ride into battle on a wolf? Having them accompany your dudes is not a bad idea, dogs have been used in armies throughout history, but riding on them? That's just silly, even for 40k.

Harald Deathwolf afaik.

Girlyman should gift us Primaris Thunderwolves.

NuWolves confirmed for this Christmas!

THE DAUGHTERS OF PERSEPHONE ANSWER YOUR SUMMONS!

The enemy's commanders will devour themselves in a frothing sperg-rage of discomfort they can neither contain nor comprehend.

Will we get Ragnar as Santa's little helper?

I can think of 10 off the top of my head.

My chapter, the Graven Star, bears the word of the gods to the galaxy. Are we welcome to join you, Lord Guilliman? We haven't seen each other in ages.

WE WILL CRUSH THE HERETIC UNDER THE TREADS OF OUR LAND RAIDERS!

Go ahead then.

>THE DAUGHTERS OF PERSEPHONE
>I AM NO MAN
so just like Éowyn you will let the ratling do all the actual heavy lifting and then fuck off taking all the credit to marry someone rich douchebag?

God-Emperor must be so proud

Don't take the bait.

"Boltwall" Armoured Punisher company is ready for duty, your highness.

No matter what they bring, we have enough bullets.

(Two Leman Russ Punishers, a Vanquisher and a Stormlord are on my "to get soon" list, maybe throw in a Vendetta with more Punishers)

That's a lot of dakka, I give you that. But you might want to add a couple of conscripts, to protect your more important stuff.

I was thinking of using more Veteran Squads rather than conscripts, but i heard that the Conscripts were pretty damn good for their cost in 8th.

Serving the Lord Commander of the Imperium is an honor that we hardly deserve.
But the men and women of Krieg will entrench and hold the line to our dying breaths, as we always do.

A vanguard of the Storm Fists is en route, warp permitting, and is scheduled to arrive soon. The rest of Dorn's Sons, along with the Cadian 347th Regiment will be in system shortly after. It will be an honor to fight by your side, Lord Guilliman.

I will still the daemons from their daemon engines and daemon weapons. By the way thats a really nice sword you have....

You are not my primarch.
You are not my emperor.

We sons of medusa give less than a queef about your meat bag infested rocks. The calculations have been done, and the equations do not indicate you need any help. Chadmarines will do the job admirably.
A small contingent of chapter apothecaries and tech-acolytes are system bound to aid with the enhancement of any injured chads.
May the God emperor bless the chad marines in their first active service.

Now fuck off bobby, we've got smithing and math to do.

Ok here is our chapters revolutionary new plan to defeat the chaos menace
Fast... Wait for it, this is the important part... Attack

t. White Scars

I'm cumming

I want to believe

yo, guiliman, my man! Thanks for loaning us the emperors sword! Its pretty nice, our force commander really like it, though I think he just sent it back to the reliquary and replaced it with a random power sword. Oh by the way, can you ask cawl whos geneseed we are descended from? thanks bb

>Angron are also angered at your return.
What ISN'T Angron angry about?

Finally.
Someone with some actual authority to lead this shitty balkanized rabble is here to Git Shit Done

If the Emperor couldn't do it with the best 30k the Empire had to offer (cut in half), how much better will a lesser version of the Emperor do with inferior 40k imperium also cut in half and Chaos having time to engorge itself endlessly.

the imperium has been on the technological, cultural, and everything decline. Can it be said that the forces of Chaos have grown weaker or stronger since 30k?

Well your high and Pompus blueness. First we are going to hit them with ranged weapons to cull out the bright ones from among the enemy. Then We are going to let the blood claws hit them, the new recruits are eager for a scrap. We send in the Wolf Riders. Then we Unleash the Wolven. And if anything survives that...the wolves can eat it.

Figure we owe you for these new boys you sent us, Lord Commander Blueballs. By the way, hows your knife eared girl friend doing?

Sanguinius? That's my guess anyway.

Guilliman learned much about Chaos and War and Heaven from Eldar and unlike his dad is willing to co operate with them, he also doesn't want to make same mistakes as him.

Weaker actually...
And not because Failbaddon. No because they have greater resource problems than Loyalists. Think about every new vehicle chaos got. Sure they look cool, but really think about it...they are demon engines. Which means, you guessed it, their tech is reliant on stuffing a demon into something and making it work. But the demons aren't as good of shots and sometimes not even as good in close combat.

What do you mean?
Emps was on the verge of total galactic conquest when half the Empire rebelled because of Chaos.

That kind of Chaos rebellion was only possible because Emperor retardedly didn't warn anyone about the dangers of Chaos. Now everyone knows to be on watch for Chaos, so no massive rebellion this time.

Ironically the biggest threat is still from within though. It will take some time for Roboute to straighten out all the bureaucratic nightmares the Imperium embody.