Flags on this board please

flags on this board please

It is relevant to business because different countries have different tax/crypto/business regulations and environments

this is just shit, sell it all and buy something good like sonm

So another /pol/ and /int/ humor board? No thanks. ID's are good enough

sound scammy to me try dcorp or bnc for this week

PREASE EYE AH NEED AH FRAGS NO WANT INNAH SHITTY PAJEET ON BOALD

I bet these are Indian

You're right. They don't need flags. Just ban India ip ranges.

i vote no

YES PLEASE, I NEED FLAGS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. I WANT TO WAVE MY WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE AROUND AND LAUGH AT ALL THE THIRD WORLDERS

I actually think this would be a good idea. This would prove once and for all if it really is Pajeets shitting up the board with random shitcoins. And if it is, then we'd have a way to filter them.

I agree. Flags, please.

MODS PRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck off, it's well known that people in certain countries are more into tech scams than others. And if I saw a bunch of people from the same country constantly shilling the absolute worst coins, it would just be another piece of info I could use when deciding which ones to buy or sell

crypto's illegal in india pajeet

Pajeets btfo

Yes please

can we ban americans too, they're fucking killing crypto with banning icos and setting shitty precedents for tax laws and all this tulip mania shit comes from burgerland

all the good crypto comes from asia, canada (eth), and europe anyway

>t. pajeet

please sir haha there is no need for that...

Yes we should have flags. Would help when discussing exchanges, laws, taxes.

Flags ruin boards. I say this as someone who lives in America, which is the most respected country in the world and the de facto ruler of Veeky Forums, so I'm not just saying this to save myself. Flags derail discussions massively.

no cus this will be pol v2

It will help a lot of people from being scammed

Pajeets will just use proxies.

>use proxies

smart one

Most of those are banned so the chance is not very high. Maybe 10% can sneak through if they waste money on a proxy (which a pajeet isn't likely to do).

THIS

Minus the meme flags and im all for it. Poos get what they deserve

flags and a discord link ban would massively improve the board
90% of the posts are groups of people trying to shill or scam other groups
I would even go so far as to recommend maybe 3 or 4 regular generals for dedicated crypto discussion, but seeing as how this board started as a crypto containment board this sounds impossible.

Don't ruin this board.

>most respected country in the world

YES. We should have a thread like this active at all times until it happens.

>most respected country in the world

>flags on this board please
this

D E S I G N A T E D

>I say this as someone who lives in America, which is the most respected country in the world

Seriously why don't we have flags on this page, there's fucking money on the line for Christ's sake.

Wot you trying to say? Australia is the most respected country in the world?

HORR MANY TIME AH GORRA BUMP FUR FRAG DIS BOALD SO RAZY

i am indian and doing this would be bad because nobody taking my advice this way.

the western societies are drenched in the racism. also pls everyone buy xrp quickly as it will hastily go up by the end of the year

This one's a bot programmed to spew shit every third comment in every thread

AREE YAAAR AB GORON CHUTIYE KE KAISE GAAND MAREGA

it's been going all day, im almost tempted to buy just because i feel they might pump it for me

same

>t. USA burger

It would just result in way more shitposting, even if said pajeet is 250+ IQ cryptocurrency, TA, blockchain and DAG master

2nd

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

no

as much as i would enjoy the shitposting it would just make the board worse than it already is