Why is this shit coin so fucking boring? Where are my gainz?

Why is this shit coin so fucking boring? Where are my gainz?

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarchain.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was doing great for awhile and now it's just... stagnant. I still have faith in the gains but I sold half my holdings to buy into something that will give me a more immediate outcome

Link?

we re going parabolic ETHS the name making moneys the game

Buy XVG if you want a piece of crap scamcoin used for pump and dump. XLM is the real deal.

XRP was stagnate forever too, then it went nuts.

>upset XVG has been going up while XLM has literally done nothing

IF ONLY YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PARTNERSHIPS BEING ANNOUNCED

MWAHUWHAUWHAWHAUHW

except my XVG has made tons of gains in spite of the current market and I have sell orders in for when the inevitable dump comes. Stay poor user

No, CND for the evening. It's oversold rn and it's got a reversal incoming. That and there's a pump going on at Binance according to some kind anons.

shit scamcoin is dead. sold all my hodings

Sold everything to play a lil with my shitcoins then buy back in b4 DEC 28

Saudi banks? That's my guess anyways, I could be wrong.

what's a good wallet for this?

Dumb niggers chase pumps instead of getting in at accumulation periods like this.
The calm before the storm, niggers, the calm before the storm.

I suggest you all to dump this and go all in on ripple. Yes I’m dead serious, ripple will 10x guaranteed.

LedgerX

XLM has far greater potential for gainz in the future, it has been steadily climbing upward, whereas ripple has already ran up significiantly and is due for a correction.

Stellar will rise slowly but will rise

You niggers keep saying this but can you name one fucking thing this coin is good for other than fucking me in the ass?

I saw the CND thing but sounds so scammy. Why would anyone pump the pbc pick of the month

>muh IBM partnerships!

IBM is a scam corp and everything they do is a sign that you should look the other way

>muh SE asian / third world transactions!

Yea, just like every other shitcoin alt?

Face it. You fell for a scam. The guy who created this coin is literally a scammer and create the scam that almost ended bitcoin the first time. Do your research. Go find another coin and shill for it for 15% moon gains

stellarchain.io/

Look at the testnet. Can your shitcoin handle this volume? No.

i think youre thinking of BCC

Look at this slimey nigger trying to FUD so he can keep accumulating, I see right through your shit bigboi, I like your style, kid, keep it up.

Just google we.trade. IBM is literally partnered with dozens of the largest european banks.

Shit like this makes me buy more. This will be the easiest 15x in the world if you keep it up, dude. 2 seconds of research...

BitConnect?

Almost every single banking transaction in the world go through a Mainframe. IBM invented Mainframe. They rent it to banks and charge per transaction.

Also they have a consulting services division that implements lots of software projects.

All you fucking idiots who want overnight gains are going to be mad as shit when Lumens is worth $10 EOY 2018. Fucking morons don't know how to hold and want that quick cash like a bunch of sack chasing whores lol.

The banks will be temporary but they're targeting the remittance market in places where fees are incredibly high. There's a lot of money in that industry and fees are only low as 5%

My dude, they're a lot of great potential ideas that can be used on this platform.

If you go to their homepage, you will get a quick 2min glimpse of what their potential is.

They are the next-gen for blockchain technology that is what Bitcoin was supposed to be.

and IBM wants to make a lead so bad that they're willing to use Stellar as an offshoot platform to bridge all the financial means into blockchain, using their connections in POS, AI,..

I mean a lot to talk about

Also the Co-founder made Ripple and left because he didn't believe in the idea that they were pursing. Stellar was born to be better than Ripple and fix those flaws. Something Ripple itself is strongly denying it has any flaws

Shill me on XRP v. XLM

Get both

I wouldn’t say far greater. Xlm will rise no doubt, ripple is just a sure thing. I’m a burger, so not going to trade in 2018. Buying this year and holding, xrp is my pick, leaving xlm if there’s a spike before New Years.

Put more into XLM, you'll thank me later