LINK. historic, mind blowing, mesmerizing

50 cent in new floor. We broke ATH today, it would be historic and sky is limit. non-linkers stay poor. we going moon. with in 90 days we going to see 10$ per link. even if non-linkers beg, we wont sell it until 50$ min. good job iron hand linkes.

Other urls found in this thread:

walletinvestor.com/forecast/chainlink-prediction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all of this on 0 news

- confirmed no more news end of year
- confirmed no new exchanges

fomo hitting hard for something that wont deliver what the wolves want. unhealthy

we're going to $1k Link

I only have 1k in link fuck I need more money to dump in it

>there are linkies on here RIGHT NOW who will sell before $1000/token

i thought 50c was the new floor months ago?

for shitcoins news/exchanges are needed . for link, its strength is its use case and solid team who can deliver it. outside biz, ppl got payed attention now. so fomo kicked in. as mainnet nearing it would sky rocket. you may experience ETH kind of pump once mainnet live

>1K Link
I assume you mean it's market cap since it doesn't go anywhere.

50c was an ath today...

that floor is sibos hype. this is real floor now with no news. each day link setting up new record on setting up new floors. this is last chance to buy below 50 cent if at all 5-10% correction. I doubt it.

APOLOGISE!!!!

I actually don't really want it to pump because I want to buy more, but this is still satisfying af. All those faggots saying holding BTC would have been better can slurp the tip of my cock.

>last time we see .50
I remember when it was the last time we’d see .40 and then it crashed

Stinky Linky pump-pa-dee-do
I have a perfect shitcoin for you
Stinky Linky pump-pa-dee-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me
What do you get when you invest in a rush?
Buying the coins mined where toilets flush
Where are you at getting a SWIFT partnership?
How long do you think you'll hold your grip?

Stinky Linky pump-pa-dee-da
If you're not greedy, you will go far
You will drive in lambos too
Like the Stinky Linkies pump-pa-dee-do

yeah we all read that in the other thread

Yeah, sorry.

CUP & HANDLE
>CUP & HANDLE
CUP & HANDLE
>CUP & HANDLE
CUP & HANDLE
>CUP & HANDLE
CUP & HANDLE
>CUP & HANDLE

Please god no, I just want to pick up by bags again. I'm never swing trading this again.

stay poor linkies, you've truly chosen the worst shitcoin to invest in

thats what req is for

holyfuck, we broke 85th rank in cmc. we just 35 ranks to climb up, it make normie maniac link.

1k will not happen

I want to sell at 100 and that will make me happy, fuck do i have to pay taxes on my millions?

kek
i remember when people said this about bitcoin
I did too, actually, back at pennies

yes. dont forgot. biz also told ETH shitcoin. now they crying. if at all crypto need to grow, link is bridging the gap. first mover advantage. when mainet running, you may only see 10% tokens in the market. 100$ link is easy due to coin scarcity. u just have few days left to buy below 1$ link. its like ETH at 2$. stay poor faggot.

You can shill all you want, everyone else with link wants to sell because they're sick of it's failures. It's only a matter of time before dogecoin surpases it.

walletinvestor.com/forecast/chainlink-prediction

It may grow a few dollars next year and thats it...

are you stupid? this just takes into consideration past prices. its basically just a fancy linear regression.

it doesn't take into consideration the moment when chainlink goes from being an uncertain to a CERTAIN. it doesn't take into consideration partnerships, real world use, adoption, supply and demand etc.

lol nevermind youre right just sold all of it

kek. dogecoin is already way above than most legit projects. its in top 50. u know doge is meme. u seem crypto noob.

>how to tell a newfag

>tfw sold the top
see you guys at 2.5k

Slow bleed

Good thing us linkies aren't little bitches. Did you even look at this? And like said, this is just taking into account past price fluctuations and generating a regression equation that would imply little variation in price changes over the years. This shit could go up an extra two cents tomorrow and completely throw off that equation.

I'm trolling...

I have very heavy bags invested in link and have been patient for months and bought in at .17 cents....

I'm good holding these heavy bags

steady growth > volatility

+30% in a single day is bullshit

never buy a coin biz tells you too that is legit retard status its a babadeet pajeet coin thats going to cap at 1 dollar MAXIMUM screencap ya bum ass bitch They have 0 team members 0 partners worth a cock flying fuck and absolutely 0 potential did you read that? Zero potential and i'm sorry if your upset about this, it only stings because its the truth and somewhere in your subconcious brain you are registering this as a truth and you are simply refusing to acknowledge of it and for that I Am Sorry but seriously just cash out now, put it into ripple i mean for gods sake atleast they have a fucking wizard working for them. Have you even seen that trogolodyte lookin ass David Schwartz mother fucker? That dude is level 77+ autistic jewish wizard and hes going to guide his children to the PROMISE LAND! If your going to throw your money away atleast throw it into dogecoin because it has a decent logo, i mean have you seen this convoluted ass chainlink bullshit? What the fuck even is it, its a cube, its a block its a bumb ass bullshit coin that you bumble fucks are gonna lose big on im sorry.