Character art thread

Oni and Samurai edition.

mostly because that's what I need and didn't see a thread up!

I'm looking for a particular piece involving a blue-skinned large oni dueling a shorter man in a white gi/shirt.

Little help, please? Japanese flair for shadowrun if it helps.

in return, some neat things i have on hand.

anyway, similiar to this one - I think it might've been shadowrun or dnd concept/official book art at some point.

Any takers?

Anyone got gunslinger art?

Requesting aces and aircraft.
Have some knights in the meantime.

And I'm out.

i just wanted to say
if you have persian character and armor
feel free to post it
please

Anybody have art of fantasy-themed guys with shaggy black hair? Been trying to find good art for a character of mine for ages

Requesting otherworldly looking folks who look like they probably know some magic

Anyone got any smiling/smug looking knights?

I'm looking for wild elven men with spears or staves. The more tattooed and savage the aesthetic the better

Have a Ladyknight as thanks

Oh shit, you said wild elven.

I need a pirate picture. Human. Male. Tall, overweight, covered in filth, scar on lip makes it permanently in a snarl, smells bad, hide apron stained in blood, liver spots, stretch marks, burns and scars everywhere, faded crappy tattoos

Thanks a whole bunch, user. I can definitely use one of these now, and the rest for future characters.

Legit loving the artwork in this thread.

I'd like a portrait of a girl around 13, rather serious or sad-looking since things aren't looking up for her. She's studying magic but I don't really have any prerequisites regarding her appearance except for not looking happy or wealthy.

Looking for decent child character portraits online seems to be an exercise in futility.

That's more a request for the drawthread than here, though I feel your pain on child art friend.

Well I'm kind of looking for the same, offsprings pics in general are fine

Does anybody have any vaguely psychotic looking male human samurai pictures?
The PCs managed to befriend a chaotic evil Samurai they weren't really supposed to.
I am in need of pictures of a knight and a littke girl myself.

Google L5R Spider Clan.

this one?

Does anyone have an elf with a heavily scarred face, like they were in a horrible accident. I'd post accompanying art but this is a new computer.

Anyone have art for a cyberpunk-cat girl? I'm going to be playing the extreme meme cancer decker, kind of like D'va but with cats rather than rabbits.

GW2 has such cool art direction that's wasted on such a shitty game.

I need mercenary type dudes. Only problem is they have to be real life people as opposed to art so it's proving to be a bit tricky for me.
Any help?

Does LARP work?

Also thank you, you made me stumble upon a photo of a girl in my archives that might be suitable for my magician apprentice.

Nah, has to be modern day. It's for Chronicles of Darkness.
Glad I could inadvertently help you out though!

Not familiar with the setting but I got these two off the booru if it helps.

So I'm trying to find art for an enemy in an upcoming game. TLDR is that it's a factory bot that produces the cannon fodder that's been harassing the PCs. It's sorta like a magitech termite queen.
Any anons here have something like that?

This comes to mind but I might be taking some keywords too literally, or not literally enough.

Fun fact: if you GIT GUD enough, Simone's backgorund music syncs up with her movement for like, half the fight

That fight + OST sold me on Near A Tomato. And while that art isn't quite what I'm looking for, it's going in the folder.

Anybody have artificers with guns?