How do you roleplay a lustful paladin

How do you roleplay a lustful paladin

As you'd roleplay a lustful anything else.

Provided consent is given and everyone involved is an adult and knows what they get into, none of the sexytime stuff gets in the way of the class or the alignment.

You probably knew this already and are just fishing for a fetish thread or some shit. Hide, report, move on.

No, I'm actually not. The flaw I rolled for my noble paladin in 5e is that he has an "insatiable desire for carnal pleasures" and I want advice on how to play it out without making things awkward.

Stoically enduring the eternal boner of the sun throughout the adventure.

Then when he goes home to his wife/finds love in the adventure, they go through around five beds in a week because of incandescent lawfull hot dickings.

I'm not even joking. Everything DOES make him horny but he willpowers It into submission until the time to unleash it comes.

Then again If he doesn't have a loved one to dick and it's not taboo to fuck anyone given consent just say that instead of paying a whore each Village, he pays three. Fade to Black, move on

A lot of people assume paladins are chaste holy warriors; this is complete bunk. Playing a paladin that works for a fertility deity is pretty great.

Flagellate yourself for your lustful thoughts. Repress all sinful urges.
This can only work out well.

>Be Paladin of Sune
>The population of every village you visit doubles 9 months after you leave

>Doubles
So either you're also impregnating the men or all the women are at least having twins.

>holy sperm
What do you think?

Also it's a minimum triplets to account for all the people not in breeding age range,

>tfw you collapsed local economies with your junk.

Just play as Tristan.

>Overpopulation apocalypse
Sounds like the BBEG's next successful plot

>BBEG
Ugh

>Ugh
BBEG

>BBEG summons a succubus to tempt the party
>Paladin steps forward and drops trou
>'Forces' the succubus to 'submit' to his 'willpower' and 'strength'
>new party member added

>BBEG
Ugh.

>Ugh
BBEG

>16 posts in
>Nobody has posted Frollo yet

He's not a paladin, he's a cleric.

bepis

Frollo's an Inquisitor

Paladin is a guy who's trying to do some good with the help and blessing of his god. Smashing some pussy along the way doesn't harm anyone.

BBENIS

Ebin

like this

Even if you're a paladin you gotta take responsibility for your shit. If you can't wrap it or come up with some other form of protection, then you should at least make sure the mother will be taken care of if you have to leave.

Consent is obviously important, but so is the idea that for every sexual encounter, you're not only enjoying yourself, but making the life of your partner richer in some way for having encountered you, whether that be love, or opening their mind to a new way of thinking, or even just a temporary, transient joy. Dewy milkmaid, sheltered princess, jaded doxy, strong-thewed warrior maiden, or strapping stable lad (if that's how you swing) they should all leave the experience better off than before. Maybe leave them tokens or something.

No coming as a wedge between other people; no knowing adultery if you can help it. There might be exceptions where you need to do some netori, but on the whole it should probably be avoided. This and succubi shenanigans is where you're most likely to fall. Just because you want to stick your dick in everything doesn't mean you HAVE to stick your dick in everything.

Obviously, don't let your desires get in the way of your duties and oath. You should probably invest in defenses against mind control, since sleeping around will leave you vulnerable to succubi, mad priestesses, bosomy sorceresses, etc. who would love nothing more than to corrupt you and take your soul and turn you into their dark champion/love slave.

And finally, remember the Harkness test.

I'll bite.

Why did you pick a flaw if you didn't have an idea of how you were going to play it?

It seems he rolled it randomly, rather than picking it.

>Why did you pick a flaw if you didn't have an idea of how you were going to play it?
Obviously he rolled it randomly but the DM is the only one with access to the table so there's no way for him to prove he isn't just making shit up.

Ah, right you are. My mistake.

Are you this pathetic?
Don't answer.

Have it be his greatest vice, something that the DM can tempt him with. Perhaps it was why he chose to be a paladin, for he is wracked with guilt over his secret sin: Lust.

Clearly, like this.

As Zorro.

>Zorro!
>ZORRO!
>Zorro!
>ZORRO!
>ZORRO!

Gosh, I don't know.

Faggot.

>succubus

I think there was a quest about this, or something. Paladin of Joy Quest, IIRC.

>throws himself into prayer and penance for such urges
>possibly the initial motivation for living such a monastic life?
>seems stoic and stern when facing lewd situations, is actually extremely flustered behind the helmet
>a deep hatred or pity for those who have fallen to their lust rather than tamed it through faith
>possibly obsessed with the ideals of courtly love

The same way every other paladin player's done.

Dick the party's sorceress.

I used to play a very similar character. He was a Paladin with strong desires but no outlet. Essentially he solved it by devoting himself to courtly love and trying to find someone to marry. He wound up getting married to someone really lewd and never let on to his friends or lord that he was a deviant.

After all, what's the problem with being lascivious if it's all done in wedlock?

Came here to post this

Redeem evil through dick.

Your paladin must believe that every last villain in the world could be turned to light through good fucking.

Forced to repress his desires, they would manifest physically in different ways.

Has a spouse. Whenever he/she returns from an adventure, disappears for a week and has, like, a lot of married sex.

Alternatively, if the morals of the setting do not deem unmarried sex untasteful, then it's just another horndog locked in a cumbersome armour.

Was he even LG?

I mean hating gypsies isn't exactly the bad kind of racism because it's more akin to hating demons or vampires which paladins should be expected to do, but he did burn down Paris.

He's lawful neutral at best, he's mostly lawful evil though.

> but he did burn down Paris.

Yes, and?

This was back when French people still lived in Paris.

So you are agreeing that Frollo was a paladin, yes?

You're a paladin who's in love with his goddess. He wants nothing more than to marry her and raise a family together, but in order to do that he has to prove himself a mighty and noble warrior first. And so off he goes, on mighty adventures, to serve his Lord and Lady and capture her heart.

>You're a paladin who's in love with his goddess. He wants nothing more than to marry her and raise a family together,
Fine taste.

>not making her scream and that arm cannon go off
Do you even DEUS VULT?

... Have you even read the 5E PHB? There are numbers next to every single personality trait, and once you've picked na background you can very easily roll for them. IIRC, this flaw in particular is from the 'Noble' background, which is well within the realms of possibly for a Paladin's background.

good post, I think it nails the topic if OP was actually looking for input

also

>Consent is obviously important, but so is the idea that for every sexual encounter, you're not only enjoying yourself, but making the life of your partner richer in some way for having encountered you, whether that be love, or opening their mind to a new way of thinking, or even just a temporary, transient joy. (...) they should all leave the experience better off than before.

if only most people followed this in real life, lol

>Maybe leave them tokens or something

O.K. now this part I am not sure how it would translate to IRL haha

>The flaw I rolled for my noble
You're not very smart, are you.

Does your paladin's faith require him to take a vow of chastity or put restrictions on who/what he can have relations with?

If so, you flirt with other characters without taking it too far. Give complements to female NPCs about their beauty (or male ones, if if he swings that way). Give them obvious signs that you're interested, yet if they ever show interest back, or try to initiate lewd things, find some excuse to back out.

You get your thrills from the chase, but sadly, you still can't give into temptation.

>people
There's nothing about the French that would constitute them as people.

Where did this meme about calling eurpeans inhuman come from? Every thousand posts ofr so I'll see something about how the eternal anglo is the enemy of all true europeans or something. Is is just ironic shitposting born to counter balance /pol/ shit?

>How do you play a lustful paladin?

Honestly, I've had this idea for a long time after reading pic related and I have been waiting for a thread like this.

Can I make a Paladin devoted to Lilith? I kind of liked the idea of playing a guy who otherwise does the right thing and preserves the peace, but it's also his sacred duty to please that booty. I also like the idea of getting resistances to charm or similar status effects and was wondering what other traits could go along with this idea.

>Implying this will stop a paladial sex addict

>Is is just ironic shitposting born to counter balance /pol/ shit?
Every European verbally beating the fuck out of each other is WAY older than /pol/

Mostly from the other Europeans, it's a long lasting tradition.
If you were German some 70 years ago, everyone Eastwards of your border were not people.
If you were Brit at the time of 100 years war, Frenchies were not people, and vice versa.
Etc.
For any two given countries, there was a moment in history this would come up.
Remember, we spent centuries waging wars with each other, hell, for some regions we still do. It's not like we just rolled into the continent, exterminated whatever locals there were and then live happily ever after.

Not Europeans.
The French.
They are worse than Slavs.
>at least Slavs tend to not manletism.

That seems like one perfectly reasonable approach.

>How do you roleplay a lustful paladin

I've not had a chance to play a paladin yet. Lustful or otherwise.

Responsibly. You fuck as much as you'd like, but you have to ensure the safety and satisfaction of your partners. Spreading STDs and siring bastard children is a no-no, as it would be a violation of your duty to protect the innocent. So that means being a good sexual partner, knowing the signs of various STDs and the prayers to cure and prevent them, and having a better pullout game than King Arthur.

Maybe he considers it one of his greatest flaws and that's why he became a paladin and took a vow of chastity? Perhaps he thinks that a life of good works and prayer can help to "cure" him of this affliction. How well it actually works is up to you.

In D&D 5e paly's are immune to disease, and if you go for another hole, pregnancy isn't a problem

Just make him a comedic pervert character. A Johnny Bravo with a holy smite and a soft spot for his mom- holy matriarch.
Use ridiculously cheap pick up lines related to knighthood and chivalry.

And I guess If you manage to score, call fade to black and note that the rest of the party has to carry you back because you ain't leaving the lass out of your own will

>Johnny Bravo as a paladin
i didn't know i needed this.

Well, this will help. Paladins gain these abilities at 1st level.

>DEUS VULT
>When making a satisfaction check, you can expend points from your Lay on Hands pool and add them to your satisfaction check result. Once you use this ability a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier, you must finish a long rest before using it again.

>SEXUAL HEALING
>You may choose to apply the healing or curing effects of your Lay on Hands feature to all partners you satisfy at the end of an act of sex (in other words, for example, you can expend 5 points from your pool to heal everyone you have satisfied by 5 hit points, no matter how many people were involved). Once you use this ability, you can’t use it again until you finish a long rest.

By smiting evil with your hyper weapon.

If you're sworn to celibacy/chastity even having a wank or wet dreams could be enough for you to start with

Europeans hating eachother has existed before your country was even founded you retarded fucking american tumblr nigger.

this, in other words:

it's just banter m8

Gerald of Rivia.

>Gerald
>d

>implying Geralt isn't just Polish Gerald
Dutch for Gerald is Gerolt.

Bullshit. Most people play their paladins as if they were battle mages, completely disregarding any limitations because they're just roleplay.

And a fertility paladin who is just lustful is no better and basically a "that guy" concept.

A god of fertility is very likely also responsible for harvest, family, marriage and housework.

Getting unmarried women pregnant would be a major sin for them.

Needs some errata:
>Elf. It isn't rape.

Don't rape, I guess? You mean a good paladin, right?
What about a paladin of Sune that once had a vision of her and became a devout because he wants to bone her so hard?

Be a Chad. You are a star athlete, you are the sword of God. You are handsome as fuck, swole as hell, and you have a swordarm faster than lightning.

Men want to be you, women want to fuck you. They want to fuck you hard. And you comply: after all, they're literally all over you, man. You look like a young Greek god. Bitches get mad wet when they hear the story about how you killed heretics and dark sorcerers and demons with righteous smiting.

Hell, even evil vixens want to fuck you, because they see it as a challenge. Be supremely self-confident. You know you're hot shit, and everyone knows it too.

A lot of these responses are missing something.

Players, and especially paladins, often treat character traits/ideals like hard and fast rules from which their character can never deviate. Don't forget, your character is a person. They might hold an ideal to which they aspire but can't quite live up to. e.g., user believes that fornication is sinful, but still has a massive sex drive and is sleeping with his paramour.

Obviously, for Paladins, failing to live up to your ideals is more serious because you can violate your oath, but don't forget the idea of repentance. You can easily play a paladin who believes his lustful desires are evil/sinful, but still occasionally gives in to them, repents, and tries again. As he grows, maybe he learns that the chastity he thought was demanded of him by his oath actually isn't, or he grows in ability to control his desires. A lvl1 Paladin doesn't have to be perfect - hell, he's far likelier to have a huge struggle with his oaths if he's new to the Paladin lifestyle.

>implying they speak Polish in Northern Kingdoms
They speak old Elnglish or Welsh as Ciri was able to communicate with sir Lancelot(or someone other from Arthurian legend) if I remember correctly

>repents, and tries again
>A lvl1 Paladin doesn't have to be perfect
I've seen enough That DM threads to know that he will Fall the first time he looks lustfully at random tavern wench type. 3

Worship a god(dess) of fertility