Did you buy the dip?

Did you buy the dip?
It's starting to moon to $0.50 because people don't want to miss dividends on Sunday.

take the time cool and pick your coins wisely, sonm, mco, drp are good moon missions

I have been sitting on thousands of LINK since October. Bought it at $0.33 though. This is fucking awesome. Thank you, iron hands.

Kucoin is better in every way.

Kucoin: $19,489,961 daily volume
Cosscuck: $956,966 daily volume

LMAO.

Kucoin does 20x the volume but only has 5.5x the market cap. Dollar for dollar, kucoin is worth more. Furthermore, new coins get added to kucoin every weekday. Meanwhile coss hasnt had a new coin in weeks. KEK

COSS has been the worsr performing coin throughout the alt coin rally LOL

>kucoin
>literally no growth in sats
>only traded on its own exchange
>declining as we speak

It slowly and quietly went up 500% at its peak. Will definitely buy back in at the floor, not there yet though.

It went 400% since it's ALL TIME LOW to it's ALL TIME HIGH, you lying pajeet.

>coss
>Daily trade volume perpetually stuck below $1million for its entire existence
>Snails pace of adding new coins to exchange, so no new volume comes

meanwhile

>Kucoin
>Stunning growth in sats over past 2 weeks
>Daily volume doubled from $8million to over $19 million over past 2 weeks due to continual adding of new markets

but keep buying coss LUL

> buy high sell low

Also, COSS dividend isn't going to change, unlike Kucoin.

Their new UI and marketing play is going to change the game. Best get in now before that all pops off fags

If you judge COSS against coins further in adoption you are an autist

> Kucoin is better in every way.
Crypto is full of patterns and exchange growth is an S curve. Buying COSS will end up giving 5x base dividend payouts due to mc difference, and won't reduce like Kucoin.

When was the last time COSS even added a new market, pajeet?

Meanwhile, just in the last 7 days, kucoin has added markets for:
- DENT: Daily trade volume $1,154,138 (alone more than coss total volume, LUL)
- Dragonchain: Daily trade volume $1,096,728 (alone more than coss total volume, LUL)
- Aion: Daily trade volume $426,396
- AChain: Daily trade volume $1,107,487 (alone more than coss total volume, LUL)
- Clearpoll: Daily trade volume $285,241
- Oyster Pearl: Daily trade volume $1,355,009 (alone more than coss total volume, LUL)
- Deep onion (just added today, daily trade volume not available).

Next week even more. Cya cuck.

>Buying COSS will end up giving 5x base dividend payouts due to mc difference

Fundamentally incorrect, do you even have basic math skills? At current rates, 1 dollar investment in kucoin will give 4x the dividends that a 1 dollar investment in coss will give. Even when Kucoin reduces dividends to 25% of fees in mid 2018, 1 dollar investment will still be 2x the dividends.

Learn math, retard

You're also assuming constant rates. What about crypto is constant idiot. The one thing that is constant is change.

> I called someone pajeet again! Am I cool yet?
COSS is still in beta and focused on UI improvements and fiat pairs for all altcoins. Unless someone has ADHD, it would adjunct retardation to not sit on this coin when it's so low.

Not talking about now, but later. Figured you were capable of following implied relationships between sentences, but I'll be sure to slow down and spell things out for you next time.

Of course I am assuming constant rate for COSS, its incompetent devs havnt added any new markets for ages LMFAO.

But ur right, I shouldnt have assumed constant rate for Kucoin since Kucoin has grown by $9 million daily volume in the past 2 weeks.

The actual math will show that Kucoin will be giving 999x the dividend payouts.

HAHAHHAHAHHAA get fucked pajeets

We just witnessed the first sell of in this rally. hope you are still here in a few days I can't wait to twist the dagger.

kucucks are getting desperate. lol. they debate like cashies. non sequiters are how they speak while coniently leaving out mission critical data like the ui upgrade. Just wait until coss becomes a fiat on-off ramp. Will kucuck do that?

>buy my bags

ui upgrade HAHAHAHjaHAHaahHAhaHHAhaAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAaAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

once coss gets a.. .AHHHAHHAha .. UI UPGRADE HHAHAHAHhahAHAh then it might break through $1 million in dail HAHAHHAHAHAhahAHAHHAhaa UI UPGRADE LMFAO

Meth: not even once

What this guy said. Just buy high and sell low faggors, I'm sure one day it will work out for you