Bittrex tomorrow

That is all.

>wont have an effect because its pumped to the fucking gills anyways and doesnt need any more liquidity.

Holy shit this whole time it wasnt on bittrex? What the fuck lol

Rapefugee coin has one last booster rocket before it completely dies off huh?

I don't know what will happen to the price but I can confirm bittrex will announce tomorrow.

Because the wallet was broken

I'm not even saying I'm backing the coin or founders. I just know this through someone at bittrex. I feel like this is me doing my part ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Proof pls

holy shit, what a gigantic cuck

I'm thinking of a way without getting someone fired or worse. I have in form of a signal message from inside B

Please at least post some proof

i refuse to buy IOTA because their creator is a full on eurocuck. if he had a wife i bet he offers her pussy to refugees.

i dont care if it 100x's im not buying this fucking refugee coin and you all should be ashamed of yourselves. doing business with sjwhitler

I don't own and only would buy if I knew it would go up by getting added. Unfortunately I don't follow the IOTA coin enough to know. Hoping to get some info from my info.

I can screenshot my signal message but will have to blackout profile etc...but this could easily be spoofed so kinda feel like it waste of time.

Only thing I can think of is when IOTA gets listed tomorrow is there a way for when I post again you know I'm legit?

flush yourself down the toilet.

this is why i'm team ReichBlocks

basedblocks

Only thing I can say is to check IOTAs telegram or slack as the devs all know Bittrex coming as well and have a blog post prepared. If you can ask them if there is any announcements or blog post for tomorrow it may help verify.

>We programmed him wrong as a joke

Thanks, steering clear of this shitcoin ran by people funding trucks of peace

Set your name to something and post again tomorrow with the same name

It's fine dude no one cares. IOTA is utter trash.