The Fate of Konor (Xenos edition)

As you all know, a global campaign is going happen in the following months set in one of the systems of the Ultramar realm. It's primarily about Chaos vs Imperium as only the Imperium or Chaos get to win this campaign. Xenos faction cannot have their own victory. This is bullshit however the Xenos war efforts get to influence which side gets the advantage and who would ultimately win either Chaos or the Imperium.

So Xenos players gather up and lets discuss which side you want to win. Which side will be worthy of having your support. Imperium or Chaos?

Note : Imperial and Chaos player need not apply. This is a Xenos player safe place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o
youtu.be/uW1rr3BJiLY
youtube.com/watch?v=IzVqkV_hQjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Imperium mite be good
Chaos a shit and certainly not the biggest threat on the galaxy

Neither. I'm gonna do my level best to alternate to get their scores as low as possible.
The dream is they both end up with 0

>And xenos players, don't think we've forgotten you!
>You'll just be mostly irrelevant

Necrons stand with the side of Order. This is our answer.

Imperials, obviously.

They are setting up Guilliman to have super plot armour, we have to give him a big loss.

Logically speaking, if I were a xeno I would rather side with the Imperium than with Chaos.

Orks like a good fight, and Chaos is more totally dedicated to violence than the Imperium, so there's more fun for the Orks in fighting Chaos than in fighting the Imperium.

For all its faults, the Imperium is still recognisably a civilisation, which means that Tau would clearly have more reason to side with the Imperium than with Chaos.

The Eldar and Dark Eldar are litrerally getting their souls chewed on by Chaos, so there's no sense in them siding with Chaos in any big way.

Chaos is more of a threat to the Necron's peace than the Imperium.

...however, as a player, I would side with Chaos just because I want to frustrate GeeDub's lame-ass plot. They're clearly sucking Girlyman cock right now. I would love to see him lose.

What about the Tyranids?

I don't think Tyranids are capable of making alliances, desu.

it's a lose/lose situation man

You're either supporting the primarch power fantasy bullshit or the "chaos is responsible for everything and never loses" garbage.

>implying

Fuck the Ultramarines.

I think we should at least dedicate the first week to removing Imperial points since they get points for buying anything SM related that week.

>the Imperium is still recognisably a civilisation, which means that Tau would clearly have more reason to side with the Imperium than with Chaos.
alternatively as they are not affected by chaos and probably see this conflict as either a civil war between humans or a horde of lesser warlords taking out the imperium, tau side with chaos adding fuel to the fire in a bid to remove the imperium from such a strong position.

>supportan spiky gits

>Chaos never loses
>when the last global campaign resulted in such an overwhelming chaos victory that imperial babies cried until GW retconned it to make Chaos lose

Fuck off, chaos FINALLY started winning and being threatening again and you guys are losing your shit yet again

Will the global campaign use 8th or current rules?

Of course.

>>the last global campaign resulted in such an overwhelming chaos victory

Chaos got trounced on Medusa V.

Sorry, I meant Eye of Terror specifically

That was a minor victory.

Rewritten as a minor victory.

No, the first results said it was a minor victory.

Orks should side with Chaos to ensure an infinite supply of spiky boyz to fight in the future

Mate, you're thinking ahead. Orks don't do that

The White Dwarf issue says nothing about it being a minor victory.

Ork warbosses do that, though. Such as Gorgutz, Ghaz, Nazdreg, and many more.

>The Cadian Gate may not be open to the forces of Chaos, but their minions are over the walls in unprecedented numbers.

Cadia didn't fall, it was no major victory.

Neither was it minor. The Imperium was facing its darkest days with Cadia isolated and Chaos forces marching to the heartland of the Imperium.

Then it was rewritten later to be less dark and less DOOM.

>Neither was it minor.

Yes it was. If it's not major it's minor.
Team Chaos won, but didn't achieve its goal.

>Then it was rewritten later

Into Fall of Cadia.

>THE BEGINNING OF THE END TIMES

>Darkness has fallen across a hundred worlds, and for the defenders of the Cadian Gate, the pure light of day now seems but a distant memory. Though the forces of the Despoiler have been denied the ultimate prize of the fall of Cadia, Abaddons hordes have gained a foothold upon the worlds of Man, and none can see them being repelled for many years to come. Abaddon and his council of three have outmanoeuvred and out fought the forces of the Imperium at almost every turn. Corpses litter the battlefields in their millions, yet millions more still stand beleaguered, against a foe that knows no mercy and whose only goal is the utter destruction of all who stand before them.

>The Thirteenth Black Crusade has broken the Imperiums hold upon the Cadian Gate- perhaps forever. The raging tempest of the Eye of Terror has surged forth, engulfing those worlds lost to Chaos. The Imperium no longer bars the gate to the Eye, only a small channel remains through which Imperial Navy vessels may pass to bring aid to the desperate forces upon Cadia.

>At the close of the Thirteenth Black Crusade, Cadia still stands. But she stands alone, a failing beacon flickering against the encroaching night. Total war is come to Segmentum Obscurus, and all hopes of repelling the invaders are dashed. The Imperium must now consolidate its grip upon those worlds it still holds, and prepare to fight a war that will not end within the lifetime of any of its combatants. While Cadia still stands, humanity has reason to hope, but Abaddon the Despoiler has finally achieved what he has failed to do on twelve previous occasions, over ten thousand years- he has breached the Cadian Gate, and none can now hold back the inexorable tide of Chaos unleashed upon the Imperium of Man.

This is from the Eye of Terror newsletter. The final one speaking about the results.

In what way does this read as a minor victory?

alrighty then. But if you fight the spiky boyz now they'll remember it fer later and wanna fight you again out of revenge

Nuh huh. Team Chaos achieved what they sought.

"but Abaddon the Despoiler has finally achieved what he has failed to do on twelve previous occasions, over ten thousand years- he has breached the Cadian Gate, and none can now hold back the inexorable tide of Chaos unleashed upon the Imperium of Man"

>global campaign

Its shit anyway. There are a literal fuckload more imperial players than chaos or xenos. They will just report a gazillion of wins and everything else will become meaningless. Just take a look at the AoS campaign and imagine it 100 times worse.

>In what way does this read as a minor victory?

Cadia still stands.
>Nuh huh. Team Chaos achieved what they sought.

Nope. Cadia was supposed to fall. It never did.

That's why it was a major victory. Not a total victory.

It's not the number of players that doomed the AoS one. It was the number of armies.

Order had waaaaaay more armies and factions in their Grand Alliance while Grand Alliances like Death had like 3.

this is how we know you never played in 3rd edition

But it wasn't major. You can look at the old results, worlds were hotly contested. Chaos won, but it was not major by any means.

The Laughing God sends the following message to all his followers: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHA, AAHAHAHA!
You know what to do. Let the play begin.

No, THIS is the message the laughing god sends his followers youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

I prefer this message youtu.be/uW1rr3BJiLY
"Harlequin - The musical" with Mark Hamill as Cegorach when?

I'm really impressed

i concur, if just for that insufferable Carnac guy and his crew plus fucking baal, chaos wankery stealing the spotlight like the gigantic attention whores they are

this is not different in 40k
just taking the different flavours of space marines, plus the guard, plus the mechanicus, plus the other stuff ...

You concurring just means you are a dumbass. Chaos showed the Nids in Baal who is boss by just swallowing a whole chuck of Leviathan into the Warp like it was nothing.

Any git who thinks the Orks will side unanimously with one side or the other at Konor has had their brain replaced with that of a zoggin' Squigeon.

Orks are the guy who jumps into the ring during a boxing match after the fighters have been going at it for 10 rounds and beats 'em both over the head with a chair.

Greenskins usually don't give a frag WHO they fight. For them, the fight itself is what's most important.

Some boyz will tag along with the spiky gits, some will side with Guilligit and his new-fangled beakie-nobz because they're blue and blue is da lukiest coloah, and others will just go 'Zog dat! Letz krump both of 'em!' and attack both Chaos and Imperials at the worst possible times so they can get double the enemies for the price of one fight.

Guilliman just better hope Ghazghkull doesn't decide to drop in and turn Konor into Ultramar's Armageddon (aka a never-ending war that Gork, Mork, and Khorne have an interest in making sure the 'never-ending' part stays intact).

>Support Imperials
>To make Guiilliman lose

What

The guy who made it modded most of FFX so that MOST noise was repaced with the laugh
The only way it could be better was if the laugh was replaced with everything else. Simultaniously

This

right on the clock
it's like playing found the vegan

I want it

The real problem I see for Imperium is the number of COMPETENT players. How many Astartes players will come back to the game only to fall into the facefuck embrace of a cultist horde? There are only so many games you can get in with a finite number of pro-Chaos players, and newbies don't pick Chaos to start with.

Google "Tidus fantasy X then"

The article says that you can play and register games from your home. How are they gonna prevent cheating then?

They might have a formula for it? Like a game registered from a location that isn't a GW store only counts as 1/5th of a victory point?

3/5 is a better number

3/5 is enough for Veeky Forums to spamvote a Chaos win

Well chaos votes will also be 3/5 of a vote by default.
Also if anything we should spamvote for da orks

Xenos register their wins for either Chaos or the Imperium. Choose a side.

>implying Veeky Forums would spamvote for chaos

Disregard human war, acquire colonies.

Imperium then. Imperiorks are more entertaining then chaos ones

And here is Laughing God with his troupe in forms comprehensible to humans:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzVqkV_hQjc

Necron player here. I'm going to fight on the side of Chaos, despite how much it rapes the fluff.

We have like a million Imperial players locally. Everyone has at least one Imperium army. They're not going to need the help.

I'd rather have it be an interesting fight than a steamroll for my side. I already got that during Season of War.

>The entrie tau empire collapses due to a stray las shot from a single guardsman

>T'au
If Imperials win, their morale and concentration of forces near Ultramar would make another push at T'au space viable.
Also, if Chaos wins, it'll create another problem in Macragge doorsteps, dilluting Imperial strength.

However, Chaos is even a worse enemy than the Imperium. At least Imperium is negotiable with.

It's a hard decision...

and Girlli Man's being every where to save the day single handedly is weak as story telling so let there be setback on his home town.

Not an ork player, but this sounds like an acceptable "f--- you"

Necrons won't matter anyways so I'm voting we let the orks have this one

I found new dimensions inside this, thanks.

Orks vote for a chaos win.

More dead 'umies iZ always a gud.

Nah. Orks for Imperium win. Khorne's a git

it's nurgle who's sponsoring the attack thsi time

Oh no, we won't get to conquer some planet GW made up last month that will never be mentioned again. How will the Xenos ever recover? I mean, how would Nids, Crons, Orks, Elfdar, Delfdar, and Tau all end up on the same planet anyways?

Anyways, I support Imperium. I always felt chaos was an edgy 14 year old boy kind of villain. Always destroying planets for no reason and so on.

bump