Pick your class

Pick your class

Portugal looks top-tier

As a Croat, the HNS shield made me lol. What did not make me lol is that England is bottom tier in magic. England. Where half of the goddamn magical myths and shit were born in.

What is it with your people and red checkered squares?

>Suomi ei mainittu

Well now I'm a little sad.

America

Why isn't America covered in sponsor stickers?

I play Czech Republic, with its superior firepower.

>England
>Carrying a mace
>Not wielding Excalibur

Netherlands looks pretty solid
>Power
>Magic
>A fucking lion

England looks cool too.
Australia is a mad glass cannon

But if you know where its from you want ____Germany______
Something a bit odd about Brazil and Uruguay vis-a-vis that

Tough decision between France and Costa Rica for me.

>Russia
>Power not maximum

>USA
>Armor not maximum

>Korea
>Range not maximum

>Japan
>Magic not maximum

>Nigeria
>Speed maximum
ehheheheheh
at least you did that right

Iran covering her head like a good Muslim woman

Are there any others other than Bosnia-Hertz and Greece that are objectively inferior (or superior)?

Are they national magical girls or something?

Based on the participants of the fotball world championship in Brazil, if I recall correctly.

Yeah, clue's in the grouping (4 countries to a group, with Brazil as A1) - next year Russia will be A1

part of our folklore where our king was imprisoned by Republic of Venice. He played chess with his captor Doge of Venice. He won and was set free. He then implemented chess motif on his heraldry.

That's pretty cool

'Merica

Russia looks great.

I feel as though this was made with no actual knowledge of the countries involved.

>US
>Range: 2
>Global Superpower

wat m8?

They're personifications of football teams, not the country as a whole.

>bosnia and herzegovina
>all stats are at lowest
>crying next to a dropped gun

kek

I guess Korea. Speed + Magic is OP, but needs some more range.

Since Health isn't a stat, I assume they all have around the same health.

The others are personification of football teams, yes. The US one is personification of soccer team.

>AMERICA'S HAND BURNS WITH AN AWESOME POWER

Bosnia, like the last time you asked.

>no Bhutan
>no Wales
>no Mongolia
>no Cuba
>no Egypt
>no New Zealand
>no Nepal
>no India
>no Turkey
>no ...

BRASIIIIIIL

EXCUSE YOU SIR, THAT IS A FLAIL.

I laughed at Bosnia and Friend.

Aussie is the only correct way

Russia and France- best girls

I'd go with Italy based on looks alone, though I like Croatia too.

>Its burning grip tells her to defeat you!

holy france

I can't pick between Iran and Algeria

Why's Bosnia crying?

Nevermind, genocides

Well if they will all be shit

Interestingly, this WC is the first one all member nations were eligible to enter the qualification process (though Zimbabwe and Indonesia got booted for various offences) - as such there's an ongoing big set of qualifiers to get the 208 teams down to the 32 that will compete for the World Cup

So far there are 3 qualified - Russia (hosting, they get a pass), Brazil and Iran.
On the map red and yellow failed to qualify (yellow still have qualifying games remaining), so of your list

>India
>Mongolia
>Cuba
>Nepal (I think)
>Bhutan (I think)
Can go, they're terrible

I think we can all agree as men of culture that Netherlands is the best girl and it would be lovely to hold hands with her

You can take Iran, I'll take Algeria.

>ywn have a threesome with robo-qts Netherlands and Chile.

>not Netherlands and Russia

Whoever made this has never been to Costa Rica

A nation with no military and doesnt arm their police should not have 3 power.

Okay, we have Germany and America, but which countries would be most equivalent to China, Ireland, and Sweden? I want to add up the stats from all the countries multiplied by their fraction of my racial background to see what I get.

>America carded for hand ball
>Opponent receives a direct free kick

I could see US not having maxed out Armor. It's not having more than 1 in range that is confusing the living shit out of me.

G1

>Argentina
lol

Is it just me or does United States look like the Daughter of Iron Man and Captain America?

Straya. Speed & Power all the way.

Belgium, for sure. Doesn't matter if you're slow as balls as long as nothing hurts you and you kill anything in a couple hits. Also that giant orb thing is badass, I would totally want to whack somebody with that thing.

Bonus points for being so smug. She just knows you can't touch her.

what?

Amaze. Such history. Many wow.

neat! good for them. ^_^

Does the US have A football team?

I mean, I know there's obviously a load of American Football teams, but is there a US National Team? (would there be any point?)

The US women's team is a powerhouse. Ranked 1st in the world since 2008. The Men's team less so, but is on the rise.

Yeah, I'd heard that - Americans may think of (association) football as a girls sport - though I understand that's slowly fading with MLS - but at least that means their girls tend to be good at it.

What I was asking though, is there a national US Handegg team? (and would there be any point in having one?)

Oh, no. Nobody can even touch Americans at handegg, including other Americans on an international handegg team. It's much worse than basketball where other countries at least have leagues and can compete for 2nd at the Olympics.

Either straya for that top tier glass cannon or greece as a great shield-mage.

The white argentina meme, probably.

Greece is literally inferior though - check her again, she's got 12 points where everyone else has 13

Yeah, Basketball and Baseball there's other countries that can pretend to compete, but I didn't think handegg has enough play outside the US - and if you want to watch big men running into each other with an egg-shaped ball there's 2 types of Rugby (and Aussie Rules), so there's not all that much reason for it to get traction

>That Iran design

Canada is the next closest country who had a decent sized league, but it's full of 2nd rate burgers and maple syrup. Australia had their own with unique rules but I haven't heard anything outside of aussie land. There also used to be an NFL Europa league in the mid 2000s, but that was also largely a bunch of 2nd rate burgers. Technically China and Japan also have handegg leagues, but I'm pretty sure most universities could beat their teams. Handegg is a fantastic sport, both to play and watch, but it's hard to get other countries to compete, both on a physical and tactical (and perhaps financial?) level.

I'll take the Croat Paladin.

Ecuador a cute

Financial probably does have an aspect to it - to get to be anywhere near as good as the US you'd have to invest pretty heavily - at least with other sports there's people who play internationally and still are low level - you can start at the bottom and work up.
With USian Handegg there's only really the enormous NFL to compare to, and there's not really minor leagues because of the way colleges are used for recruitment.

I'll take Algeria
>top speed
>powerful magic
>kite and smite

one of my friends got displeased that France and Russia looks better than England.

Croatia for best archetype, frontline mobile flanker/harass

Good luck kiting with no range.

>England
>Sun never set on empire
>2 range
pls

>Posting before reading the thread

>Germany is Asuka
toppest of keks.

I pick Costa Rica. Well balanced all around.