PRL

Another moon mission about to happen. Get in here while you still can.

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/oysterprotocol/members
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a scam

I'm in. binance listing coming soon. major scalability
target price of 4.45

Comfey

stay poor

11 mil market cap. Bout to be listed on binance. Uses IOTA's tangle. David Sonstebo (IOTA Founder) says he likes the concept just not the logo lol.

11 mil market cap is so small in crypto game. This thing going to fucking explode. Look at raiblocks history and you will know how PRL is going to perform.

i like how these shills post at the same time on diff socials

Am i shilling PRL. yes.

I am also holding PRL and expect to have at least 10x gains in the short term.

Bought 100K on Ether Delta a few days ago, not selling for a year.

hope you get ur 10x brethren

Take some profits on the way up.

gimped, botnet version of filecoin

Your gains will be more powerful than you could possibly imagine

someone is going to miss out on free money

I can't believe I just cashed out some of my odn for this, and that I just bought something off an unknown hong exchange based on a Veeky Forums thread and watching their vid from vimeo.... but this is probably true.

bought a small pouch of pearls. will hodl for a year and forget about it.

you wont regret that. atleast short term you wont

Kumo clouds and fib levels don't lie. If you didn't shill raiblocks I probably would have said fuck it even though this looks bullish as fuck though.

this is a pajeet

Show me pictures of the team together

the team is anonymous. but they are very active on reddit among other places

>I am the protocol designer and lead developer of Oyster. Oyster is, foremost and throughout, a decentralized project. I am maintaining anonymity to preserve the decentralization of the project. People refer to me as an initial reference point for the functionality and nuances of the independently defined protocol. If I were to be compromised via coercion, it could inflict too much damage on the project during it’s infancy. Oyster offers the first fully anonymous web accessible file storage mechanism, therefore there are concerns that coercion from individuals or governments could compel me to install a backdoor in the system and attempt to convince the community it was something else.

apparently not going to happen, similar to the etheremon thing you're gonna either need to dyor and trust them or follow their github to see actual progress being made

there's a list of members though: trello.com/oysterprotocol/members

>the team is anonymous
i'll pass, unless the coin can me mined.

>similar to the etheremon thing
>trust them
I'll pass

kek. I meant the anonymous devs part not the ponzi pokemon part

Ah, I understand. It's still sketchy, but then again, this is crypto so I really can't use that as an argument.
I'm actually laughing though, I was the user that said to give it two weeks before that etheremon shit was dead and donezo; looks like I missed the mark by about a week and six days. I was being generous.

The team is literally posted on their site.