Chaos Space Marine warband creation thread

By the will of the dark gods we shall see the Imperium burn! We will rule the Dark Imperium while that cowardly primarch hides behind the storm, leaving the rest of the Imperium to us!

1d4chan.org/wiki/Chaos_Space_Marine_Warband_Creation_Tables

First roll:
>Legion Warband or Renegade Chapter? (d10)

dice+1d10

Rollan

Rolled 2 (1d10)

dice+1d10

Retrying, been awhile since I rolled on Veeky Forums

Renegade Chapter (once a loyal Space Marine Chapter, now serving Chaos)

>Why did they fall? (Renegades only) (d100)

Rolled 43 (1d100)

please be because they were corrupted by khorn

The Chapter rebelled, with originally good intentions, against the Imperium.

Maybe one/all of the chaos gods had a hand in their rebellion?

>Who was the Warband's Progenitor? (d100)

Rolled 4 (1d100)

Fuck.

Ultramarines

>Devotion to the Ruinous Powers (d10)

Rolled 8 (1d10)

Fanatic. The marines of the warband are highly devoted to their God(s), willingly submitting themselves to the Ruinous Powers and viewing possession as favourable.

>Chaos Worship (d12)

Rolled 8 (1d12)

Khorne

BLOOD! SKULLS! MORE BLOOD AND SKULLS!

>What form do the Chapters' beliefs take? (d100)

Rolled 38 (1d100)

Death to the False Emperor - The Marines despise the carrion lord and his false empire. They hate every aspect of the Imperium and fight to bring it apart.

Sounds like Khorne alright

>Warband Demeanor (d10)

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Corruption Above All. Marines in the Warband love being twisted by the warp, viewing mutation as a blessing and boon. They are very willing to work with abhumans, mutants and other freaks because of this

"All are equal to the eyes of Khorne, as long as you spill the blood of your enemies in the name of Khorne!"

>Common Mutations/Deficiencies (d10)

Rolled 6 (1d10)

Body Horror

I can't even imagine what they would look like

>Common Mental Flaws (if Fanatic devotion) (d10)

Rolled 3 (1d10)

LOUD AND PROUD - Marines feel to need to announce their arrival to their foe, making it clear just who the hell they are and that they are here.

>Figure of Legend (d100)

Rolled 89 (1d100)

Apothecary

>Deeds of Legend (d100)

Rolled 80 (1d100)

The legend committed great atrocities during the boarding of an Eldar Craftworld. He and his Warband are still hated to this day by the Eldar.

>Warband Homeworld (d100)

Rolled 29 (1d100)

rolling for fleet

Industrial World

>Homeworld terrain (d100)

/roll 1d100

dice+1d100

Rolled 60 (1d100)

Wasteland

>Combat doctrine (d10)

Rolled 17 (1d100)

RIP AND TEAR!!!

Wrong die user

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Unorthodox Warfare - The marines prefer to gradually tear down their enemies from the shadows through various means and only engaging them in open combat when the time is absolutely perfect. Any battle the warband participates in is a game of wits for them and the enemy. Guerilla tactics, sabotage, key-target assassination, information warfare, infiltration, and the spread of anarchy and disorder, are all tools of their trade

>Special Equipment (d100)

Rolled 47 (1d100)

This warband is fucking horrifying.

Unholy Wargear.

It just got scarier

>Warband Status (d10)

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Slightly Overstrength

>Cause of increased strength (d10)

Rolled 10 (1d10)

Rolled 9 (1d10)

So do we just wait underground for an army to pass by before being possessed by demons, screaming at the top of our lungs, and tear their hearts out? Khorne warbands aren't supposed to be stealthy, that's too scary.
rollan

The Warband has incorporated a Chapter or Imperial Guard regiment who recently turned traitor into their ranks

That's pretty neat

>Warband allies. Who has our back? (d100)

Rolled 83 (1d100)

Rolled 54 (1d100)

Mighty Khorne, of course.

Specific Chaos Xenos or simply other xenos groups whom they share mutual goals with

You want to choose or roll on the minor xenos table? If so, then roll a d100 for it.

I'd kinda like to make something up, because none of the current xenos races really fit with what we have.

Also, I don't know why, but I'm seeing this warband as somewhat Satyr influenced. With crazy violent bacchanals and drinking blood like wine out of human skulls with panflutes made of bones.

Sure, let's go with our own xeno race

>Who are the Warband's enemies?(d100)

Rolled 49 (1d100)

Specific Space Marine Chapter/leader

And that was the entire table, now how about we fluff these guys out?!

>Khorne
>mutations
>unortodox warfare

Deepstriking Mutilators anyone?

Honestly it almost sounds like these guys participated in the Badab War with there background.

I like both of these.

Bump