Galactic Federation

Lazy Tuesday Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1007GtefyojroDF9YjEmVOu-M9ZotMb0IoXjxoDgRJ8g/mobilebasic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for the Noo :3

Second for space fungi farmers are cool

Second for well I guess my thread is superfluous

well preditor as soon as you can offer me those samples I will get to work.
and this vox being shall be found and purged

I'm rolling for decay, insanity, danger and success as well as useful application

Dò́͠ ̧͢w̛e͘ ̶͢h̢͡͞á̵v̷͜e̕̕͜ a͘n͠y̨͘t̵h͟i̢͠n̕g͟ ̶͜on̷͞ ̷͢t͞he̸͜͟ ̸̛͞a͠g̸̀e̡͝ņ́͟d̢a t͢͝ó̕ ̢́d̵ìs̴͝c̀́u͠͠s̢̀́s̀ ͢o͝r͞ ̵̕a̵̡rè͝ ̛w͢͠é ̨͟jus͜t ̵h͟͜a̢͠͡ņ̴g̷i̶n͘g̀ o̶͟͠u͜͠t̷́͢/͘f͞r̶͘͜i͞͞en̨͘d́i̧n̸g͜͢͢?

Well there haven't been any updates from the Eortans,Director Markon is busy so we have to wait to learn the situation about the Dominion,Carter and the Baron are gone doing other business and the Court has been noticeably silent so not a lot to do.
I hope for max insanity thread's been kind of lazy

Afternoon Gentlemen.

How is the situation Director any updates on the Dominion?

Aye where did dat ploraxian agent person go,they didn't answer my question

h̦̭̘e̱̥l̜̫͙̜l̤̖͍o

just insult the hives abilitys and then prepare for a 3000 strong wave of gaunts, if you think you can handle it

{EXPECTANT}:Hello. What news on this rebellion?

Aye,What was it 'dat ya said about you being framed as a traitor?

Rolled 92, 68, 71, 33, 72 + 20 = 356 (5d100 + 20)

[okay speeding this along and assuming that preditor gave me the decaying stuff, roll]

>the hive begins its experimentation of the artifacts unsure what will happen....

[well that's not to bad, okay quick vote. do you want cookoo hive or sane hive?]

>the research moves swiftly and many advances made but soon something arises in the pit of the hive ship

sane

Okay,I am back.Any news?
I sent some Wastes items to your station.
Ooc
So what are you rolling for?
I do not know.

Lets see if we can get everybody engaged in some combat. Just say the artifacts drove the Hive mental for a bit and now you're going to the station to kill some shit.

Please don't be Insane

Keep in mind that it's supposed to be unknowable,so even if you can research it,a lot wouldn't be understandable.

[so a 2vs2 for both, nex one is the tiebreaker]
[and the hive wont know HOW it works, only how to make it work like they want. like if I put organ A here, reaction X happens. dunno why but it does]
and I'm rolling for these

Oh boy lets hope for excitement

Ooc
Okay,I guess.Just don't want people going "Now we can use Waste stuff without consequence",you know?It'll still all decay in a few hours,so not like you could use much.

Let's see what happened.So,is a high roll good or bad?High roll on defay could mean it either lasts for a few hours,or dissolves away immediately.

[meh ill take it]

>a sudden backlash of psychic energy explodes from the hive ship like an oily tar of corruption seeping into the other drones. the queen panics and shuts herself off from the network, giving the thing full control for a short time. the speaker shakes and collapses to the ground then rises upon a shimmering shadow as a new mutation begins to set in, then another, then another and another until the speaker resembles a shifting cancer

"The HIvE iS MiNe for NOW, PrEparE HahAHAHAHAHA"

>the disjointed laughter visably withers the metal around the possessed drone and something crawls from the deepening shadows surrounding the speaker

you said love craft, I give you lovecraft.

okay everyone here is what's going to happeni am going to roll two dice for every attack I make you need to roll two dice. if the first is above fifty you are hit and the second roll happens. if you have a roll higher than fifty you kill a abomination [there are 8] and you need to beat my second roll or take a bit of madness damage [1d3] you can last for 9 madness damage.

Rolled 100, 96 = 196 (2d100)

>looking to the occupants of the ship, the speaker screeches

TIME TO TRY AND DIE

[one for you mister waster]

Good news is i've managed to secure a small cluster of worlds for myself thanks to the efforts of some friends I made in the government. The Heirarch being on my side certainly helps and the allegence of 20% of the Armadas and legions will tip the odds in my favor
As I said above having the Heirarch on my side has been fortunate since he stopped me from being openly banded a traitor but the conspiracy memebers know full well I'm taking steps against them.

Rolled 61 (1d100)

Ambassadors I guess we must resort to violence once again.
>Has his bodyguards get in front of him and opens fire.

Oh no.
See,this is why I don't let people see the Wastes.It isn't worth it.

It corrupts your mind.
Luckily I'm just here on hologram.I'm currently on the lower level of Serenity.

Here,I'm coming up.

This is kinda a regular thing for me now.

Rolled 3 (1d6)

[psycic attacks are long reaching, and its a crit. I'm so sorry]

How close are the Conspirators to enacting their plans? And that is good Director hopefully you can shatter their military assets and earn the loyalty of your people back.

Ye,but Carter lives in the Wastes.

I doubt he even has sanity anymore,so it doesn't really matter to him.

Rolled 20, 87 = 107 (2d100)

>cackling like a demon, the feinds turn to the human who killed one of their own

[down to 7, now one for you admiral]

[for you its not madness more just a physic kick in the head]

>cursing at its failure the abominations recoil

>Carter appears in the elevator.

Listen here Wastes thing,you have ten seconds to leave that body before I kill you.

Rolled 16, 79 = 95 (2d100)

Guards continue fire go fully automatic.
>The Admiral pulls out his pistol opening fire in support of his bodyguard.

I don't appreciate headaches,and you gave me one.

You're lucky I haven't shot you yet.

Rolled 41, 86 = 127 (2d100)

>the cackling seems to intensify,
AS IF YOU COULD STOP ME BEFORE MY FUN IS DONE HAHAHAHA

[another for you waster]

>The Interactor shifts to its war form, and glows bright blue.
{AGGRESSIVE}:HOSTILE DETECTED,MOVING TO ALPHA PROTOCOLS.
>It takes a step forwards, and a beam of nothingness shots from one of its hands.

Rolled 12, 2 = 14 (2d100)

huh the dice didn't roll

Rolled 23, 71 = 94 (2d100)

>the abominations move as one, trying to leap at the admiral, after the attack upon the waster was done
[admiral]

Rolled 30, 34 = 64 (2d100)

>Several Rumarians Burst through the wall,Rifles firing and blades swinging

Maybe not psychic,just a headache or something.Waste things are null to psionics.
Boy,I live in the Wastes.I kill things like you for my barbecues.

You've got ten seconds before I pull out my weapon.

Rolled 50 (1d100)

Theve tightened their grip on the remaining forces of the Dominion and now this shadow war is threatening to spill into the light. Theyre also going to be making a move agaisnt the Heirarch, if he dies theyll try to go and instal an oligarchy with the conspiracy leadership at the top....

>flipping around the beam, the pack continues its attack on the admiral while the speaker sends a balst of chaotic blackness at the robot

DIE DIE DIE HAHAHAHA

[for fucks sake how tough are you things? any who you are hurt in some meaning full way]

Rolled 100, 22 = 122 (2d100)

>another monstrosity dies to the humans, but not before a guardsman falls to their claws

[down to 6, your up bot rolling]

Rolled 8, 54 = 62 (2d100)

>A Guard goes down but the Admiral swings at one with his saber.

Rolled 94, 60 = 154 (2d100)

{CALCULATING}: ANTI-MATTER INEFFECTIVE. MOVING TO HIGH IMPACT SATURATION. SWITCH TO ULTRA-VIOLET SPECTRUM

[Rather tough against psionics and other Wastes beings.Told ya lad.
Plus he deals with stuff like this all the time.]

w͟e'̵r̨e ́s͠t̸ayi̴ng o̶ut ͢o͝f ̷this̸

Rolled 2 (1d6)

>tossing the admiral away with a flick they continue to butcher the guards as the beam of chaos hits the robot

[shit heres your damage bot]

I am usually one for peace but in this situation violence and death is needed. Draw their fleets into a trap Director and we shall shatter them. That should prove to the remaining military officers that you are worthy of fighting for and leading them.

>Carter sees the humans falling,as monstrosities appear from the now cancerous speaker.

Okay,I'm getting impatient.Better get ready.

Rolled 89, 89 = 178 (2d100)

as another falls, the abominations spot the like minded and go for a run at them

[for you hiveminded, you don't get to remain nutral, and down to 5]

>Around 25 long two pronged gun shapes emerge, and begin firing off rapid-fire rail-gun shots.
>the Robot recoils from the dark wave, and re configures its hull plating.

Rolled 60, 94 = 154 (2d100)

Go Carter!!
>Gets up and shoves an abomination off of him and into the waiting beam of the Commander and he picks up a rifle advancing and steadily holding down the trigger

Okay,that's it.If you hit Prethoryn I'm opening fire.

Boy you sure you wanna get hit?It'll be rather powerful,to say the least.Carter has failsafes against stuff like this.

Rolled 3 (1d3)

[oppose the roll, or take this damage]

>snarling at the hiveminded they dodge yet another barrage and make for the captin again. but another falls
[down to 4]

Rolled 44, 16 = 60 (2d100)

R͖I̘͉̼ͅG͇̦̰H͚͍̩͙͉̠T̗ IT͎͇̜̣̯̫ͅS F̪̻̻̟U̠͉̪C̯̩̩̘̠K̗̼̗̮I̗͚͍͇̥̠N͇̫̼̙G͉̦͙̘ ̹O̦̯N͈̫̼̝̼̰ ̤̙̫̘̮̝Y̭͕̣̻̟O̙͙U̬ ̪̦̰̝̤͇͕M͉̖̫̩͎̭̙I̱̝̘̼̞̳̝N̖̹͔͇̠̖DL̠̦E̜̳͓̙̳̥ͅS̜̺̯̭S͓͚̦͖͚̳͈ ̠̼̦L͕̼͚E̮̗̺̝S̝̠̤͕͉SE̳͍R̝̻ ̳̘̗̜͎͍̣S̮W̜A̙̩RM̗̪̰̥̯̯̜

Damn looks this shadow wars going bright. Fighting is breaking out all across Dominion earth between Voidwatch and Conspiracy backed factions! Theres been no word on the Heirarch status as of yet.

Rolled 73, 30 = 103 (2d100)

you get a +10, in the intrest of fairness ill give you that]

>now the admiral is the target for the remaining mutants

Dude,you sure?It's a lot more than + 10,he's prepared for stuff like this.I would not recommend attacking.

{DECISIVE}:ACTIVATING SELF-DESTRUCT FOR NON-COUNCILLOR NANOBOTS. THE COUNCILLOR CANNOT BE INFECTED.
>Wherever the briefcase is, the nanobots begin dismantling themselves down to molecules. Once the outer limbs are destroyed, a small detonation happens, destroying the reactor and molecular assembler/disassembler.

Rolled 20, 85 = 105 (2d100)

[sorry but taken over by a psychoactive demon intent on mayhem is kind of limiting my choices]
>snarling they ;leap at the waster next

Rolled 40, 77, 75 + 40 = 232 (3d100 + 40)

You missed.And I'm now shooting you.
>Carter fires.

Rolled 41, 3 = 44 (2d100)

[with the plus ten, another dies down to 3]

>some strange emotion creeps into the beings heads. fear. slowly the back away from the waster and try the robots again

[for you bots]

Rolled 37, 10 = 47 (2d100)

{IRRITATED}: REMOVE THREAT. CONFLICT UNOPTIMAL. LAUNCH SECOND VOLLEY.

Rolled 53, 5 + 20 = 78 (2d100 + 20)

>The Admiral joins the Ambassador using the underslung grenade launcher as well as It's heavy slugs

Yeah,buddy.I live where you live,and I know how to shoot you.You better back off.
>Carter reloads,and aims again,but does not fire.

{HESITANT}: OPPONENT UNPREDICTABLE. REQUEST PERMISSION FOR PAROLE PROTOCOL.

ć͊̃̆ͨ̓͆a̎͋̃̄ȓ̀ͩͩ́ͮt͗́̓͆e͋̈́̓rͪ͆ ̌̑̔̄̎͛w͒͒̈́͒̇hĭ̓͒̓ͮlͮ̆eͩ ̂ͬ̐͐th͆ir̊tͩ͛̇e̍͋̑̒̈́̿ėň̉ ĩs͋͌ͨ̇ͬ ͂dͦ͂͛͛͊̌̑ǐͣ̌̏́ͤ̚s̑͊̓̇ͯͩtrͦͯ̂a̽̓cͦ̇̽̑t͌̂̎͗̿̚eͧd̆ ̌̾̒g̽͛̉̓oͨ̀ͨͭ́̓͊i̍nͯgͦ̍ ̏ͨ̿̒̚bͤ͒̚e͑̎r͐ͬ̊ͧͪ̓ͭs̏ͯ̃e̊̈̈́ͨ̓̾̑rkͩͮ̄̀ ̒w̌̃ͣ̿ͩh͂̉̐ͩå̇̈́̉̔̎ẗ̐̂̚ ͒ͫͦ͆́̄ͣi͋͑͋̆ͤ̚sͤ̆͛͆͗ͨͤ ̊̀͌̎g͂͑͊ôͭi͆͆̚̚n̂͐͐͒͐̊ġ ̊ͣ͋̃ͣ̚oͣn?̊̉

Rolled 15, 15 = 30 (2d100)

>recognising the bigger threat than horribly inaccurate bots all three leap at the admiral, before one is blown to warp matter

[for you admiral]

YOU THINK I CARE FOR THESE WRETCHES? YOU WILL BE NEXT

Rolled 55, 1 = 56 (2d100)

[another fireing for you carter from the speaker itself]
>nursing a ball of energy, the speaker hurls it at the waster

Can you please stop fighting? Someone might get hurt.

Rolled 2 (1d3)

[fuck, rolling for damaged removed]

Rolled 33, 11, 33 + 40 = 117 (3d100 + 40)

[that nat 1]
>Carter is scorched on his side,but doesn't seem to notice.

I won't be next,because you'll be dead.

>He opens fire
Ovaa,I would,but this thing is from the Wastes.I'll handle it.

Rolled 28, 89 = 117 (2d100)

>spotting new prey, the two decide to attack this being whom seems defenceless

[no neutrality mate, so roll two d100 to oppose or be damaged]

Rolled 80, 24 + 10 = 114 (2d100 + 10)

>The Admiral charges with his sword and sidearm a whirlwind of violence as blood covers him,some of it his own
117-I didn't know you were Master Chief dude

>The drone hovering a short distance away beeps twice.
{RELUCTANT}: Permission given. Parole Protocol enacted.
>The Commander bot retracts its thick armour, and weapon mounts. The armour slims down, then reshapes, forming larger weapon mounts upon its arms, with two floating Drones in a similar colour.

Rolled 15, 38 = 53 (2d100)

>as the pair closes in one falls to the admiral blades, earning the last survivors ire

[possibly last one make it a good en admiral]

Rolled 30, 57 = 87 (2d100)

Ok, rolling. Do I need to get high or low?

Rolled 72, 22 = 94 (2d100)

{CONTENT}: Problem analysed. Solution assessed. Multiple beams, intersecting fire patterns, unavoidable attack patterns.
The arm weapon mounts fire multiple beams of nothing, that change direction in midair and track the abominations.

Rolled 62, 73 + 10 = 145 (2d100 + 10)

Die!!
>He stabs his sword into the last one unloading a full clip from his pistol into it's body where it's face would be.

Rolled 1 (1d3)

[high]
take this damage
>the final beast manages one last hit befor being vaporised by the unending stream of fire from the war AI

>as the last abomination falls dead and vanishes the possessed speaker lets out a shriek of mirth and seems to contort into a small ball before exploding outwards into oblivion with a haunting last screech.

>"BY MAGNUS I WILL RETURN"

>the speaker drops to the floor the mutations fading but obviously near death, despite the queen finally entering the system again

See?That was easy.

I'm not letting any of you touch my stuff after this.

>The Warform sloughs of a small outer layer, consisting of burned out machinery and slightly biological corruption where the machine was hit. The silver liquid then rises back into the main body, leaving the organic parts on the floor.
{CONTENT}: Purge successful. Request additional resources for further research.

That stuff is gonna decay in five minutes.I'd recommend severing it from you.

Wͪ̚e̓̊̂̃ͩ̒'̏̂̓̄rͨ̍ͤ͐eͫ̚ ̌͂n̈́͊̑̔͂̃̆̀o͋ͣͪ͛̊ṫ͒̿̂͋ͫ̈́ ͂̊̐ͤsͧ͐ͪ̂̒̓u͗r̈̍ͭ̐̇̿̐eͯ ̎̈̈́̄wͫͭ̓̓̾ͨe̓̏ ̋̒w̆͆͛̚̚aͯ̂͆̈́̊n͗̃̒͛͋tͯͬͭ̈́ ̔ͧyͧ̈́ȏ̄͂u̐̿̊̈́͆̚rͣͩ͗͑̊ͬ̌̎ ͩ̈̉͑̄bͫ̂̏̌͛̾̎ř͊ͭ͛̏̓ă͐ͨ̃ǐ̐ͫ̂͂́n͒̓̆ͭͨͭ͂ ͋ͮ͂̓ͧͮaͦͬ̓͌̑̂n͊y͗ͧͬͦ̈́̾m͐ͨo̓̌͗̏̑ͯ͒̓r̓̇̈̃̓ē̄͑̈́ͭ̑͊̌

>the speaker, attempts to rise only to slump back to the ground again, and drags itself to a wall to sit upright

"this one feels pain..why dose this one feel pain?"

Ovva i did not know your people were such great warriors?
>Gives a salute and a pat on the back.
Now let's get this place cleaned up everyone who is wounded get to the infirmary.

Carter shall you tell the Speaker or should I?

[about 5 human guards dead, pretty much a deep gnash on everyone but waster who got a minor scratch, FUCKING NAT FAIL]

"why does no one speak? has the hive done something wrong?"
>he clutches his abdomen

{CONTENT}: Corrupted nanobots have been purged. Uncorrupted nanobots have been retained.

{SMUG}: Improper procedures of science. COMMANDER decided to revoke the technology exchange Councillor facilitated. Also, you were shot by anti-matter beams, though the corruption seems to have taken the primary harm. Make note, adjust to obliterate host as well as symbiote in future.

Y̐oͯ͛͑ͣ͂u ̓ͯ̄̐neͨ̍ėͧd ͗̐̄̎ťͯͮͨo ͮẁͪͬoͧ͆̊́̚r̓̉̈́ͨ̀kͯ̿ ̄ͫỏ́ͬ̾̽̽͛nͩ̐ ͣ̑̇y͐̐o̽̇͑ú͛̇͊́r̿̄ ͯ͊͊ͦͨ̆m͛̇ͬ͐ͨͭͩĕn̊͛̑ta̿̈́ͭ̓l ̈́̚wͧ̉͋ͩȁ͆̾ͭ̊l͛ͮ̆ͦͭ̆l̈̌͛͗s̆̏̍ ͋̊yͤͨ͗o͑u͋ ̈̓ͣg̃̔̽̇͆oͤ͊ͧt͌ͨ̊̚ ͪͤ̾̏͂h͒ĭ̚jͫ͆ͣ̂͊a͒ͧͧ̀̓̎cͧͩk̏̿̒e̾͋ͦ͋̔͌dͣ̑̽ͧ̈́ ͣbͦ̃̊ͤͩy̽̋ͯͪ͋̍ͫ ̂ͬ̈́͗ͯ̿ͦs̍ő̊̓͑̚mͣ̈e ̂̿́̉̇̂eͭ̑̄͊ͤl͋̐ͦ͒d͋̉r̾i͗͗tͩ̍̒ͫćͬh̐ ȧbom̍͗i̓͒ͨ̚nͫͭat̽i̐̑ͦ͂̂o͒̓͋͂n͑ͣ́̊

I will.
That's fine,I guess.It won't make you crazy.

Actually on second thought it's 50/50.
You tried analyzing the artifacts I sent you.Then you were possessed by a Wastes thing and mutated.

Pretty average,to be honest.At least it was only a spirit,those things are really weak.

Greetings honoured ambassadors, what news?

Ooc I finished the document. It's fairly long and I think it can be fleshed out a lot more, but I wanna know what you guys think.

docs.google.com/document/d/1007GtefyojroDF9YjEmVOu-M9ZotMb0IoXjxoDgRJ8g/mobilebasic

Tͩ̈́̈́h͊̈́ͮ͌̾̐ͪeͩ͐ͩͤ ͮk̀̆́̂in͐̃̿͋̑drͤ̌e͋̾͒̀̎d̃̏s̍͊̄͑̊ m̑ͫͭ̎ͬͪen͐t̄͛͂͋̽ͤa̿̎̔͐ͧͧl̒ͪ ̉w͌ă͗ͤͮͣl̒ͩͭl͑s̓̌͌̊͛̆ ̒̀̈̎̑ͧa̓͛ͬͤrͣ͊͛̊ě ͗ŵ̚eͮ̇̐a͛͊͗̾͂̋k ̌̏͒a̒͊ͫnd̂ ͨͯ̾͛̋wͭ̆͌̓͐̈́ẩ̽̈́s̈ͩ̄ͨͭ̋̎ ͧ̌pͭ͆ͫ̉̉͂̓ù̏̒͒ppͣͪ̋̉e̿̂̍͆͋t̿͛̒̀éͯ͋d̋ͯͤ ͫ̀bͧ͒ͩͬ̏ͨyͯ͐̔ͨ ͒̏͊ͫa͊̓ ̂̌͋̿̌a̓n̂̎ͭ̚gͨr̔y ̚s͛p͑͌͆̚iͬͣ͂͑̒ritͦ̄̆͒̃ ̔̇ͤ̽͋͑̔õ̋̈́ͤ̔̌f̈ͦ̚ ̊sͮ̈́ͯ͌õm͛ͪ̓́e̔s̈́ͨ͌̚o͊̈́̽r̿̉̽̊tͣ̊̋ͭ͊ͮ