TRON: BUY THE DIP

Justin Sun was high up at Ali Baba and quit that job to head the development team. Investors include the founder of Clash of Kings, Ripple team members, OfO founder which is a huge bike sharing company in China, Bitmain, Quantum, and several venture capital funds. Has great relationships with exchanges. Is a protege of Jack Ma and was hand selected by him to attend this specialized university in China. They have a video game coming that's similar to crypto kitties apparently. Claims to be taking some of the best aspects of Bitcoin and Ethereum, says they have learned a lot from both.. Believes Tron will be superior to Ethereum as a platform, as well as 60x faster and easier to develop on. Will be PoS, will launch decentralized global data storage sometime in 2018.

I can confirm it. Hupan University is better than Harvard business school because people from harvard work for people from Hupan.
t:satoshi nakamoto

He wasn’t head at alibaba, he was head chinese rep for Ripple which is bette

shill harder chinks. Every time you post shit on here, your filthy joke of a shitcoin is taking it in the ass

This is my lambo ticket. Super long on trx

you're retarded

This shit will raise to 0.10 in the next two days.

Save this.

you got it wrong op, yes all that jack ma stuff is right but part of the point of tron is to integrate it into this app he made called Peiwo, it's like snapchat and musical.y combined, (short vids with music and whatever) and it already has 10 Million daily users, the point being to send content creators trx directly from fans

i bought at .0072, I'm gonna watch you mom masturbate from the moon shittard

I sure hope so. My lambo would be here faster than anticipated.

Same here senpai senpai, I scooped this so hard due to the ridiculously low price and the fact that it's nearly impossible to lose out when it starts off that low. I can't even remember if it was pointless shilling or whatever that drew me to it, but whatever it was, I'm very glad for it. See you on the moon brother

peiwo is already out and working, tron integration onto peiwo starts late 2018

Source: read the fucking road map

redpill me
is TRX a hodl coin or just another shitcoin you dump and walk away from before everyone else does?
I have 3,5k

Dyor

I feel like people talk more about this guy's celebrity status then the actual technicals of the coin working properly...and that's worrisome.

j

Code is our the 29th, he did say it’ll match ripples txp

> being this naive

Money buys technicals, son. Did you even read the part where I even mentioned the technicals?

If you were actually curious you'd be busy reading their 50 page whitepaper instead of typing nonsensical FUD.

Same here my fella, i put a lot of money in tron, even if is a con artist chinese tale, someone is preparing a calculated nice trip to the moon soon.

I also have to double-check since I haven't seen it mentioned (but I will say I didn't read this entire thread so...):
Any clarification on the code that was being passed around by Ethereum Blue that said he has the power to shut down all trades of the coin? Was it garbage FUD?

Well, Elon Musk who is at the top of the Forbes list could be seen as a celebrity. This isn't worrisome at all.

TRON looks like a crap coin. Whales dumping bags before Justin goes live on his Twitter stream

so ah whern we makrr murrney?
t. deng xiaoping

Comfy as fk with bzc

its true and he even acknowledged it. look at his twitter

>hill harder chinks. Every time you post shit on here, your filth
Both, its going stedily up, and has high volatility, ie sun tweets some shit price goes up and then dups.