I will just leave this here

I will just leave this here.

>Bloomberg
>authority in understanding decentralized ledgers

That’s why ripple lost 70% of its value in a half hour?

There’s no liquidity in Ripple it’s all being manipulated.

>an electrical cable connects to a transformer
>a fucking Ethernet cable

makes me think of those images of a person holding a soldering rod to a mother board

Rip Rip fuck boi. Lambos on the Moon.

>BTC: 2017
>Ripple: 2003

Ripple is like, a dollar and BTC is $ 13,500.

Anyone else see the disproportion between these two?

>hurrdurrr wat is supply

holy fuck there are some real morons here lately

I like how they claim they were doing it in russia
Gotta pump that google algorithm

>There’s no liquidity in Ripple it’s all being manipulated.

> ripple, buy one and watch it ripple around the market

ripple is loved by all the normies who think they're "ahead of the game" right now.

>ripple is loved by all the normies
Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple, a company that developed the Ripple XRP cryptocurrency and also works to license blockchain technology with banks, says he wants to cooperate with agencies like the SEC to weed out bad actors.

no shit.
it's almost like Ripple is a jew of the crypto world

You can't actually be that stupid?

I don't think you know what liquidity is.

Look at me, I’m the jew now.

watching the bots trade XPR on bitstamp is amusing

Yeah, you should learn to read properly first, before replying to a post.

XRP and Bitcoin, hardly a comparison. Not even in the same league as each other.

Ripples garage

38.7 Billion Ripples. To raise it a dollar people have to buy 60 billion dollars of Ripple.

Ripple will connect the entire world in real time. Do the math and load the boat your fucktards.

Its basically inflationary, a planned 99,000,000,000 total planned for circulation. Already owned by banks, who mines it aka processes the transactions over the next work?

Banks will keep an inventory on hand at all times. The rest of the public float will stay low. They will let the market run up price.

Bitcoin is the moon and Ripple is Mars.

Explain the maths to me please

Ripple XRP is not meant to be a store of value. This is pure currency for bank to bank transactions.

To double ripple's value people need to buy 1/6th the amount (in usd) that they would need to buy of bitcoin to double it. Or about 4/7th the amount for ETH. Learn how market caps work you idiot.

Bitcoin dropped from 20k to 13k nice try fgt

I'm glad you're flogging that Ripple crap here, it was getting fucking annoying when you were posting this shit on every other fucking board.

>2,700 BTC to double its price
>1,400 BTC to cut it in half
Really makes you think.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

>Ethernet
>doesn't know what CAT6 is

ripple is one of the worst shitcoins there is

i would rather be a stinky linky than a jewish ripple rat

All issued coins are scams. Same as all fiat is a scam. Because it's issued. Which means there is an issuer. And the issuer can and will manipulate. This is so obvious. You can still make money on these pajeets though. But you'll be making that money only off bigger retards than yourself. If there are any left.

should have fucking bought some when they announced that escrow, I really need to listen to my brain more

I don't think that is meant to be the power cable in the photo. I dont think that a wall adapter would make a very good thumb nail

only the smart ones caught onto ripple, "down with governments and banks" fgts btfo

banks you fucking retard banks will be also buying it.

the future is so bright you can't see it

>barely anyone can afford one bar of gold, it's way too expensive!! it's not like i can just buy 10 grams or something.

>wanting to use a crypto that is designed specifically for banks and is the opposite of decentralised

Yeah no fuck off. Just because "hurr its cheaper" I don't give a fuck about your naive ramblings

(((bloomberg))) shills for (((steigler)))

hmmmmmmmm

XLM is like ripple, but not for faggots

this has to be fake.
Would have been believable without the subhead OP.

Holy shit it's real. I think its finally time to cash out. We are in a bubble. This has finally made me realize. The leading authority telling normies how to crypto doesn't know what Ethernet is, and lacks the editing to even fix it.