This is how I paladin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKio4o88TDA
youtube.com/watch?v=uMlRpN8ANrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feelest thou blessed by fortune, knave?

One of these threads?

I... I like Handholding...
c-could we maybe cuddle on the couch while we watch a comfy movie and feed each other cookie dough ice cream?

Of course we can, you filthy slut

one of those new fangled CG paladins maybe

>MFW such shocking perversion is found on a wholesome, family board.

This is how I paladin

>I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of God. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.

I'm asuming you don't play a lawful one then.

What cartoon is this from?

This is how I blackguard.

Thats not a cartoon, that's Putin

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works

Dumb and ineffective?

Dumb and heavy-hitting

Leaning more towards LN, and intimidation instead of diplomacy

Putin might as well come out of a cartoon.

Picked the wrong image then.

This is how I elf.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he smited evil six times today or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a smite evil and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

>I know what you're thinking. "Did he smited evil six times today or only five?"
>smited

I know what I'm thinking...

grammar nazis get a smite too

Dunno about you mates, but I see that, I think "Edgelord."

But speaking about paladins and guns...

This is how I bard.

Can we stop labeling anything we find personally offensive as edgy? It was annoying as fuck when you clowns started using that buzzword like 5 years ago, and its even more annoying now. If you have an actual argument to make against what that dumbass said, then you can fucking articulate it like a goddamned adult or keep your fucking mouth shut.

>Cookie dough

How very obscene.

>Dunno about you mates, but I see that, I think "Edgelord."
Are you aware of the movie quote that was parodying

Brought a tear to my eye.

You take that back or I'll cry about it

>This is how I DM

>Doing it wrong
>Pic related doing it right

Aqua is for bullying!

Aqua is for tender loving and spoiling and positively reinforcing!

This is how I Warlock

This is how I "borrow" concepts for my games.

This is how i chaotic evil Wizard

Wasn't he really more like CN? He was just doing stuff for selfish reasons, but his goal wasn't necessarily to destroy everything.

Also how I Warlord

His description states CE with CN tendencies

He had a character sheet?

not a character sheet but it's in the manga

Funny, that's actually how I Taoist.

This is how I cleric.

What is that from? It's a beautiful piece of dialogue

This is how I druid

My party, and pretty much everyone else, hates me.

>BBEG
Ugh?

Get wit' the lingo, ya jive turkey! Big Bad Evil Guy, ya dig yo?

Guys who read the Evil Overlord's Checklist are always very, very dangerous.

Nope, apparently, a police movie made 40 years ago is just 'too edgy' for this board.
Says it all, really.

The TV series "Three Kingdoms", an adaptation of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Chen Gong/Gongtai is usually portrayed as upright and moral, to contrast with Cao Cao (the guy copping to being an unscrupulous prick who gets shit done) and Liu Bu (Cao Cao's incompetent opponent).

Dunno if it's just accessibility (most modern version) that makes this adaptation seem really good, or they're just better at making sure Cao Cao gets choice lines.

this is how I paladin

all lives are of less value than the collective

I assume it's a Diablo reference, but I don't quite get it.

They probably ought to. Bitey was a prick.

Did that ever get continued?

This is how I paladin

youtube.com/watch?v=fKio4o88TDA

No, no, he was the *Fighter*, not the Paladin!
Seriously, do you even Dragonstrike?

>tfw you will never Chad so hard that it gives you regenerative powers when exposed to alcohol and babes
Why live?

Also, this is how I paladin
youtube.com/watch?v=uMlRpN8ANrU

No.

This is how I paladin.

Damn. Everyone I see this image I love it more and more.

What is it?
>inb4 true grit

>fuck off fermi paradox

Lake of Fire. Aliens crash close to french crusade against the cathars.

user, you seem to have missed the joke.

Intimidation Paladins are the best Paladins.

This is how I paladin.

>Paladin Gowdy: "Thank you, Chairman. Vizier, uh, Kraztheir, I'm going to, uh read you a quote and you tell me whether or not you know who said this, okay? 'One hundred percent of the half-elves in the Merchant's Guild are thieves. It's an atmosphere of thievery. Any time we see a Merchant's Guild rep - half-elven - all have been thieves.' Do you know who said that, Vizier?"

>Vizier: "I did, but it was taken out of context."

>Pal Gowdy: "Well, uh."

>Court Scribe: "Sir, uh, your Zone of Truth. The Zone of Truth... can you repeat that, sir?"

>Pal Gowdy: "He said it was taken out of context. Well, let's put that in context, uh, Vizier. Was that - was that.. did somebody testify to that at a lower level? Was that in the Captain of the Guard's report?"

>Vizier: "No, sir, that was my-"

>Pal Gowdy: "Did you rely on a book of prophecy? I, you made- you made a point in the opening statement how much respect you pay to the Empire and the Dictates of Lordship, was that a Book of Prophesy you relied upon, Vizier?"

>Vizier: "That was my experience, over, ove-, over-"

>Pal Gowdy: "So you made yourself a witness even though the Dictates of Lordship make it very clear that Viziers are not witnesses, is that what your testimony is, Vizier?"

>Vizier: "That, uh that's- was my opinion, not, uh, certainly not uh-"

>Pal Gowdy: "'One hundred percent of half-elves in the Merchant's Guild are thieves.'"

>Vizier: "I, I didn't say that. I, I, uh, said that one hundred of the people that have been before me have been thieves."

>Pal Gowdy: "And you relied on no Book of Prophesy, no guard's report, just your innate sense... of what? Of mercantilism?"

>Vizier: "No, uh, that's just been my experience, holding councils, uh"

>Pal Gowdy "Let me ask you about another of your experiences, Vizier. I'm gonna read you another quote and, uh, and ask you whether you recognize who said this, okay?"

>Vizier: "Mhm."

Now thats an interesting fucking concept.

/d/ is this way

This is how *I* Paladin.

This is how I fallen paladin.

ah, summer

This is how I paladin.

This is how I lawful stupid.

This is how I Chaos cultist.

This comes under the "if you gets you a lifetime pass for pityfucks it wasn't that stupid" category of "stupid shit I told a girl I was sitting out watching the moon with".

>pityfucks
the only person you should pity when fucking is Rin. Poor girl almost got raped

Are you the monkey or the cat?

>implying rin would still want to have sex after the jackhammer

this is how I paladin

flight of dragons was a fun movie

The photographer...

This is how a true Paladin is played

That is fucking awesome.

This is how I warlock/necromancer/summoner/whatever.

Where is this from?

Dirty Harry makes a terrible paladin.

Dirty Harry answers only to his concept of justice, and is uncompromising in his duty to deliver that justice. He is an excellent paladin.

Paladins don't answer "only to his concept of justice." Paladins answer to Justice. Capital J.
He's shit.

So what falls under capital J? Adhering to every letter of the law consequences be damned?

His refusal to adhere to the letter of the law often times is what caused those bad consequences in the first place. It turns out that due process is important, not just to the law but to justice. Running around indulging in your own base desires and calling it justice isn't the same thing as actual justice.

Have you watched the other Dirty Harry movies, in one of them he actually opposes vigilante cops who go out killing people who they have deemed evil and ttry to evrn recruit harry to their cause.

How so? Harry's willingness to do what's write regardless of his role is what gave him his moniker in the first film. He'll put the work in anytime, anyway.

I have. He still caused a ton of problems by breaking the rules. Opposing vigilantes who are even worse than him doesn't change the fact that he's not a very good paladin to begin with.

what problems

How I paladin

This is how I fighter

Before the timeskip, for clarity.

Nope, sorry. Aqua is definitely for bullying.

Well? Dost thou?