THE FATE OF US ALL

THE FATE OF US ALL

LIES DEEP IN THE DARK

This thread is retarded and you should feel retarded.

WHEN TIME STANDS STILL

you know, I never got how stupid the steps were until I read the artist himself talk about them.

ON THE IRON HILL

What did the artist say about them?

Notice emprah's right leg.

The stairs are too small for him?

Fuck. His right leg looks like its being bent backwards into the picture.
I'll never get that out of my head now.
Thanks for ruining one of the most iconic 40k artworks, user.

Aw fuckfuckfuck now I can't not see it!

Holy crap. Now that picture has gone from "pretty damn cool" to "what the fuck retarded ass thought made the guy do that with his leg?" I applaud you. Well played.

Okay seriously, SOMEONE there had to be blasting some old world music when this was going down.

He's just doing the combat squat. Why do you think even in the 41st millenium this is still a common practice among space marines?

Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of the dot on scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner of the dot. How frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged by this point of pale light.

>What is Horus thinking?

Straddling a small rise of stairs? That's just a stupid place to squat for all kinds of reasons in melee combat, and if you look at how his feet and legs are posed, that's gotta be killing him in his hips.

>"Fuck that really bright star in particular."

I STAND ALONE

NO-ONE'S BY MY SIDE

I'LL DARE YOU

Sure, but he does the combat squat. And he's the fuckmothering Emperor of Mankind. Pretty sure he knows what he's doing. Or doesn't, but does it anyway.

#
#
#

I try my best.

COME OUT

Light fails at dawn
The moon is gone
And deadly the night reigns

Deceit

Finally I've found myself
On this ship
Horror and madness I've seen here
For what I became a king of the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

Lord of Humankind
A star in the night
And a bearer of hope
He rides into his glorious battle alone
Farewell to the valiant warlord

The Fate of us all
Lies deep in the dark
When time stands still at the iron hill (x2)

I stand alone
Noone's by my side
I'll dare you
Fight me
You coward
Now it's me or you

He gleams like a star
And the sound of his horn's
Like a raging storm
Proudly the high lord
Challenges the doom
Lord of slaves he cries

Slowly in fear
The dark lord appears
Welcome to my lands
You shall be damned

Lord of Humankind
A star in the night
And a bearer of hope

The Fate of us all
Lies deep in the dark

The warp crowned
Is getting closer
Swings his hammer
Down on him
Like a thunderstorm
He's crushing
Down the Humans'
Proudest king

Under my foot
So hopeless it seems
You've troubled my day
Now feel the pain

Lord of Humankind
A star in the night
And a bearer of hope

The Fate of us all
Lies deep in the dark

The Human King's broken
He stumbles and falls
The most proud and most valiant
His spirit survives
Praise our king
Praise our king
Praise our king
Praise our king

You have a point. For supposedly being the wisest and most intelligent being in history the big E makes some amazingly fucktarded assumptions and decisions. Most of the Heresy could have been avoided if he told anyone other than just Malcador, the Custodes, the AdMech, and the SoS what was going on. Chaos pretty much won Horus over by saying "we know more about 'Father' than he will ever tell you." If Emps had just played it straight with Horus he wouldn't have had to face him. Lorgar would not have been capable of harnessing Angron or Morty to listening to him, Magnus wouldn't have fucked up the Throne because he wouldn't have had to, and we all already know how Fulgrim would have done. He would have been possessed and Russ would have added another Primarch notch to his belt. Just a few thoughts.

HH wasn't entirely his fault. Yes, secrecy only made things worse, but not THAT much. Main reason for HH were always Erebus and Kor- the fucktard duo, and a bunch of primarchs with some severe fucking daddy issues.
>he should've been a better father
They were already in their 30s-40s when he found them. A bit too late for that. And the only son he raised came out pretty fucking great, until chaos literally mindraped him to join his side. And the other half of primarchs were just fine, because, unlike traitors, they knew that there were other things above them and that they aren't always right. Primarchs, of all people, should've know better.