What colour has the best girls?

What colour has the best girls?
I mean the players

White
I mean the ethnicity

I can't say the truth without the SJWs attacking me.

>imblying any girl who plays Cardboard the Crackening could be a 'best' in any way shape or form

You're more likely to get attacked for saying that than you are for saying what you want to say, you fucking moron.

The only female MtG player I ever knew was ugly as fuck and mostly played Green and Black. She was a pretty cool person, but I wouldn't hit that with a rented dick.

Every decent girl that plays only does so because she's dating a player.

Red/White. No foreplay.

Someones always going to have a problem with that you say, no matter what you say or how you say it. People are like that.

The most interesting thing about a hot woman is her boyfriend.

Underated

>She was a pretty cool person, but I wouldn't hit that with a rented dick.
Thats why you steal one

I thought this was meant to be waifu cards? I think some of the Gruul like the burning tree shaman is pretty.

My gf plays and she is the one that insisted on learning. I hadn't played for years before we started playing together casually. She likes it more than I do I think. She enjoys BG, WU, and RG decks, so I dunno what that says about her.

Exactly. His untimely demise and/or Cuckoldry is an interesting psychological chess game. I relish the challenge.

Read the spoilers.

I don't get it.

Black is always dtf if you don't mind dying after
White is shy but nice enough to let you corrupt her, you'll turn her into a vengeful woman when you leave her for another color
Blue is looking for a bafoon so she can dominate him, if you have equal or greater intelligence she will see it as a challenge
Red wants to fuck everyone she meets and is definitely the crazy ex
Green is known to get down in the sticks but she's more interested in you as a person, lie through your teeth, hit it and gtfo before she has you eating mushrooms to increase your dick size
Colorless shows know emotions and fucks you rather than you fucking it, you won't remember it but it will be the best ride of your life

I love playing against players with their gfs watching.
I had made top 8 at 8th on breakers at my flgs. The 1 seed had been winning al day and his gf was watching. He refused draws into top 8 playing all his opponents and was the only douche thay didn't want to prize split. So you know I had to beat his ass in front of everyone and alpha big dick him in front of his smoking hot gf. I felt obligated to dominate and demolish this fucker to satisfy the everyone in the room.
I turn 6 saheeli comboed his ass two games in a row. Literally the easiest games of my standard career.

I bet he felt real bad about it while he was banging her afterward.

>Girls (male)

Girls that play W are slutty and mean
Girls that play B are pure and nice

I don't need his gf I have my own. He was a feeble nigga

fuckin' wayne

>its ok youll win next time
>no hes better than me
>you tried your best and thats what matters
>ill never be good enough you should leave mefor him
>are you sure I mean he is way better ay magic than you
>yes youll be better off with him I will watch and masterbate from afar
>ok pce weak nigga
>this is reality

I did end up fucking the girls of every bully I had to beat up in HS but this was a hick town and I doubt it applies to card games.

Only colourless is pure.

>not fucking the boyfriend

lmao fag

Eh, depends on if I can make Traps out of them. If they're not cute enough I just go with the Fuck N' Cuck.

White and Boros have all my favorite girls in the game, and so I feel like I would like a girl irl who had a white personality.

I don't play blue very much but I'm pretty sure I would like a girl with a blue personality too.

Smart and kind are the good halves of blue and white, and then I wouldn't mind if she's arrogant and authoritarian (the bad sides of blue and white) since I'm pretty easygoing and polite.

Naya
Because my current GF is Naya

>He refused draws into top 8 playing all his opponents and was the only douche thay didn't want to prize split
>follow tournament rules
>just play the game
>this is somehow unwanted behavior

fuck black, marry white, buy green off of green

>Favorite colors are White and Green
>Best girls in the pick are Red and Black
I would pick Blue. Something about her just screams that she needs a friend.

black looks exactly how I imagined her

That's a drawing.

>Dat big tall blue girl
Her superior genes will produce the strongest children.

I can get behind notnprize splitting but not drawing into top 8 when you're already locked for it is just being an asshole.

I would hold hands with green

Her uterus counterspells children

Red.

>tfw no Elesh Norn cosplayer threatening to cut your dick off and replace it with a Hitachi

That's blue players for you

Trick question all girls play green/white.

This

Fuck black, marry red, bro out with blue.

What a snowflake

i-is black not marriage material?

You poor baby

>I had to beat his ass in front of everyone and alpha big dick him by winning at a children's card game

Thanks user, I needed some laffs

And you're a faggot.

I've met exactly 3 hot as fuck ladies that played edh.
I mean like 9/10 body face combo. 2 Caucasian, 1 mixed ethnic godes.

One was playing boros edh and almost raped me with double damage angel.

One played limited in pre releases and sometimes drafts, she was ok but really eager, she was a pleasure to play against as we geeked out about stupid shit and talked for the entire match.

The last one was indoctrinated jailbait that made me super uncomfortable as all the old men in the LGS talked about doing lewd things with her and started breathing heavily Everytime she walked in. She played a Sigarda, host of herons.

>indoctrinated jailbait
?

Parent was fat nerdiest nerd who taught her to play games as a little girl, she grew up surrounded by old gamer dudes that got too comfortable being creepy around her. She was around 16 and absolutely gorgeous as a young woman. It was a fucking shame to see that she will be turned away from gaming by the socially awkward neckbeards that can't see a girl gaming without acting like horny 12yo.

Poor girl