OST!!!!

Get the fuck in, this shit is about to moon.
9 companies already lined up to work with.
Marketcap low, this is your. X10-x20. Get the fuck in while it's still cheap, don't say I didn't warn you

If you faggots miss this you will want to put a kitchen knife through your throat

Anyone else FOMO at $0.45 and regretting it?

You didn't warn me

Damn, too real
It's just internet money who cares

id juz inernen munee
Splode when

this coin might get a random PnD but it's gonna take some time for legitimate growth.

But it is!

I mean, I guess in a sense that there's no "value" to it in a traditional meaning, but as long as I can trade fiat for internet points that makes me more fiat, fuck it.

Threw 10k at this a few days ago, great project, very undervalued

Lmao ,jew pajeet shicoin.

Don't listen to this faggot spreading fud, been doing this in every OST thread, buy this coin now boys, it's about as low as it's going to go. If you brought last night during the dip your a fucking genius

Anons ask yourself why haven't you brought this coin yet, fuck for real you wait next coming weeks this is going to skyrocket and all you fags will be posting pink wojacks all over

IDK IS SHOTCOIN OR NO

Not shitcoin my friend, check them out, also marketcap low with a low coin total supply, it's fucking perfect for a x10-x20

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

I'm dying

Get the fuck in now faggots, this is it, over the next week or two we should see this go x5

Sum up OST.

Do i have to research everything for you faggot,
All im going to say is they have a platform coming up within the month, 9 companies confirmed to be working with, ceo is ace and very successful, market cap is low with a low coin supply, its a fucking no brainer

I would buy it, but it's ETH based and I already have REQ.
Don't want to rely on ETH too much.

no.

i are skeptical of OP

This guy