BITCOIN DOUBLE TOPPED

IT WAS A BULL TRAP! SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!!

delete this post

just bought sonm, think its gonna moon hard this week

It goes to 13k, then it will crash.

Fuck fuck fuck. I was at the bank today and took out a second mortgage on this shit. Now I have 3 fucking MORTGAGES and im about to go off a fuxking cliff

kek'd

EVERYONE BUY IN IT'S A REVERSE DOUBLE BULL DOUBLE TOP ITS GOING STRAIGHT TO THE MOON

das why i'm leveraged shorting niggy

nice I have my buys orders set

it's getting tiresome i rather hodl this time

I keep hearing you dont actually lose money until you sell so if I never sell and dont pay the mortgages will I be alright? Pls advice?

Guys I just sold my car and quit my job, it's got to go up now.
I NEED IT TO GO UP.

>double top on 30 min candles.
Kek. Whatever. Im getting bored and wanna see it crash so LETS FUCKING GOOOO

WTF GUYS I SOLD AT $10K THINKING IT WAS GONNA GO TO ZERO THEN I REBOUGHT AT $13.6K THINKING IT WAS MOONING THEN I SOLD AGAIN AT $11.8K THINKING IT WAS CRASHING AGAIN ARRRGGGHHHHHHHH

>IT WAS A BULL TRAP! SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!!

* Yawns *

A stock price goes down, then up.

In other news, man bites dog.

Just bought 100k

Haha same bro all in with $50k at 14k

bought some more yeehaaa this ladder to the moon is making me rich too easy lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if it gos below 12k then consider manipulating your hodlings. the pivot should be around 12 if we are going to get a reversal or not.
BOTTOM AFTER 12 WOULD BE 8 OR 9 K USD.

BREAKING 13K SUPPORT IN ANY MINUTE

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SELL ABOVE 10K

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S ALL OVER NOW!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...just kidding, Ima stinky linky. U jelly?

Remember Veeky Forums Buy the top sell the dip

I've been patiently waiting with my USDT for it to crash sub $10K, come to papa cheap Bitcoin, come to papa

It will creep back up and breakthrough with a gusto.

>with my USDT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

lmao he fell for the USDT fud. us non brainlets sold btc for 18-19k USDT and bought bitcoin for 11k USDT while you pussies held during a downtrend

PAJEET STOLE MY MONEY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're in every thread!!! Can't tell if you're a bagholder or legit trying to make everyone rich aaaaahhhhhhb

ALERT ALERT IT IS NOW TIME TO BUY

KEEP RIDING THE WAVES MY FELLOW Veeky ForumsNESSMEN

No yer doin it wrong. Don teh haf chelf control ay?

its pretty clear the downtrend is either completely over, or practically over. itll be up mid term