Drawthread: It Will Heal Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting a character for Dark Heresy.

A thin voidborn pilot with pallid skin, bright red hair, purple eyes, black eyeliner and androgynous features. Dressed in black flightsuit, wearing an earring in shape of an eldar rune. Carryring a shuriken pistol and a telescopic staff at his hip.

Migrating my uncomfortably overdressed M&M Speedster. Thanks for your consideration.

Anchoring WIP from a few threads ago.
Since it's been over a week can this user let me know if he's still around? No rush I just want to know if I should still be checking in.

this was really fun OR. Hope it suits your needs alright

How the hell do I keep managing to do forget the image?

Migrated.
Anyone want to color something for me? Half-Elven noble, white dress with golden embroidery, blonde hair, caucasian, rest is artist discretion.

Migrating my request from
Requesting my shifter bard for an Eberron campaign. She's having a rocky road to fame and fortune, exacerbated by her temper and poor judgment. I included shifter references with important points highlighted since it's not a common race.

Not the OR but I like it.

I'd like to see a wolf girl (as in anime style "just a human but she has the ears and tail of a wolf" kind) wearing like native American tribal atire, fairly muscular/athletic, not overly muscular like a body builder, more like a professional gymnast or a track and field star, the kind of woman you'd expect to see surviving in the woods, and armed with a primitive weapon like a spear, sling or tomahawk, with her ears and tail being extra fluffy, and her top showing off her cleavage to show she has some fluffy fur on her chest as well. If you've ever seen the Hellhound from Monster Girl Encyclopedia her chest fur should be kind of like hers, but on a normal fair skinned human/wolf girl.

>Migrating from the previous thread
>Requesting an NPC for my game.
>He's a priest of Fire who looks like the dude on the left but wears a slimmer version of hte robes on the right.
>His hair is black, and he's got green eyes, and his robes are coal black with red, orange, and yellow trimmings to resemble a piece of charcoal catching fire.
>Thanks!

anchoring for bogroll

OR here, these are great man, thanks!

>anchoring for bogroll

Anchoring pic related for the drawfriend

To be fair, kemonomimi girls with hairy arms/footpaws are still technically on the half-acceptable end of the furry chart.

it begins

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

repost

Requesting my swashbuckler.

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks!

>anchoring for bogroll
Oooh boy, here we go

Requesting an action scene with my monk in a knock down drag out fight with an Orc brawler.

My monk, Kratay the hengeyokai rabbit on the left, got locked into an underground fight with an Orc brawler and had to fight for his life and freedom.

Kratay uses Muay Thai fighting style.

thks m80!
ain't no biggie. I just needed some time to step back and get some ideas flowing for...

Progress so far my dude

Requesting my Goblin rogue, Squick.

Essentially he's a mix between Creeper from the Black Cauldron and Styx, from Styx; Master of Shadows.

Migrating request for a 40k space marine doing the sassy black woman finger snap.

Reposting progress with the mech dude

Requesting my tiefling face for a shadowrun game.

He is red skinned with black hair and swooped back rigged horns. He keeps himself well manicured with a clean shaved face and a formal haircut. He has several Russian tattoos visible on his left arm that he received whilst working with the vory v zakone. (Some of these tats might turn out to be too small to be visible but I added them anyways as they are a part of his backstory.) He does have other tats on his body but none are visible in his current outfit.

He dresses either in a blazer or a waistcoat with slacks colored a light purple, a light gray dress shirt with the collar opened, and black dress shoes.

He has two visible pieces of cybernetics. His right forearm and the lower half of his tail. These were replaced by the same surgeon, so they look very similar in design. They are both pure white plating with a gold and silver trim.

I was thinking that as he is more of the talker and information gatherer of our group rather than making him look like a bad ass holding oversized weapons, he would more likely be standing at a bar holding a glass of neat whiskey, or some other ale, and just looking suave and debonair.

Requesting a Redemptionist (pictured) for a Rogue Trader campaign.

He is relatively young, with the features of Athelstan (pictured).

He himself is a quiet, soft spoken Priest with the difficult job of teaching new worlds that his savage Death Cult is at its heart, a "Religion of Peace".

He was sentenced to die by his Cult for not being Puritan enough. But due to a tricksy pyromancer, survived a burning of the stake. He is now convinced he is an Imperial Saint.

As for pose, perhaps him looking beatific, arms outspread as the fire licks over him without pain.

Thanks for reading

Welp I lol'd

Requesting something cutesy with the Kingdom Death pin-up bard!

Requesting a halfling samurai mounted on a riding dog. He is wearing the Japanese styled armor in the reference but without the hat or sandals, and wields the dragon spear shown. His riding dog is clad in the horse armor shown with the Asian dragon style to it.

Requesting a viking shield maiden styled as the girl in red armor in the statues get-up facing down a pair of raptors, a third dead one behind her.

Requesting an ocean giant in the modern times, he's about kaiju-sized and has armored himself with the sunken wrecks of various vessels.

Reposting.

40K request to any 40k artist/drawfag.

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

Thank you man he looks really nice, I cannot wait to see the circuits on the back of his head being more clear with color.

>courting a banshee
fucking xenophile

Migrating from other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right, but his hair is black instead of blonde.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.

I gotchu fampai
give me an hour or so

Awesome! Thanks, again dude

Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !

Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!

And into a new thread we go! Looking for someone to help me decign some magical gear im makin for my teammates in my current campaign.

As for now i have the idea for a pendant, a gauntlet and a vambrace.

Since im a starter, i suspect the gear would look rather simplistic, but my character is fond of gems and bejewlment, so i somewhat imagine a gem being the focus point of the magic for the gear.

The gauntlet is for our barbarian, so its most likely a straight up metal gauntlet. He likes spikes so maybe that too. Im gonna weave in a magical punch spell into it, if that gives any idea.

The vambrace is for our rouge, so maybe a simple leather one, with a gem in the middle and a tentacle emerging out of it, swirling up his arm

The pendant is for our summoner, for her to have her summon in. She has a spider themed summon, so maybe a gem that has 8 limbs sticking out or hugging the gem, like the spider man insignia?

I dont really have anything set in stone, so id love anyones take on them, no matter which one of em. Just one of them would be swell, and in no way do i expect of someone to do all of em in one go

actually im going a bit over board again. Ill finish in the morning

24+ Hour Bump

Requesting my Fallout RP character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's roughly average in terms of looks, with tanned skin, dark brown hair shaved close around almost his entire head, except for a slightly longer (but still trimmed) circle beard. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple. The face in F is a good base image, in terms of facial structure, stubble length, coloration and the level of grime I'd like him to have.

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in A, except made from a combination of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (B) and some heavy armor clearly made of scrap (the armor should look mostly like the set in C, except with the rough, beat-up look from D).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (E) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks.

no prob

New threads, new hopes.

Update on the cleric changeling request

ill get this done in a day or two

Anchoring for drawfriend

And of course the drawing because I'm dumb and forgot it.

Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request

Migrating.

Requesting my Tiefling Warlock.

Details:

- Noble with Pale purple skin and pitch black eyes with face and horns resembling the ones in the reference. Hair is black and medium length tied in a short pony-tail. Wears a monocle with a red tinted lens over his right eye.

- Wears a set of black fine clothing embroided with gold that resembles a mixture between both sets of clothes in the image (the two to the left).

- Has a limp and carries a cane which also functions as an arcane focus in his right hand with a top similar to the one in the picture.

- Has a featureless mask and a black covered book with golden highlights strapped to his belt. Mask resembles the one in the image.

Warforged as Roman Emperor

Could someone have a go at drawing something that happened in my last session?

A hard as nails gangster with a sawn off shotgun wearing a top hat and tuxedo, Tuxedo Mask style, riding a pegasus which is wearing a WW1 flying helmet.

If you want to add something else to the scene he's fighting a giant anthropomorphic panda in a suit.

It was a weird session. A party of hardboiled, fuck-the-rules paranormal investigators accidentally released a Power Rangers tier villain and had to survive a series of increasingly dumb monsters.

Gotchu fampai

Not OR but 10/10

migrating
Requesting my Male Drow Bard/pirate/conquistador
I really like him to have a "pirate" longcoat and under that we can see a little of his breastplate. His weapon of choice are his Crossbow and a Backup Cup hilted rapier. He always carry with him his black violin strapped to his back when is not used.
He has a darkblue/black skin color and yellow eyes. He keep his head shaved but he grows a medium white beard like the ref pic. and he looove is hat!

BG and Current story: He was a musician slave for a Drow matriarch priestess of Lolth. He escaped some years ago after a male "revolution" in his Underdark city and for like 30 years he travelled the world. Then he found a pirate crew (other pcs) and they sailed and sacked for a year. They have been contacted by the king of a certain kingdom that offered pardon for an exploration and now they're exploring a new continent inhabited by mayan like lizardfolk

Repost Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raisedd eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

Requesting cheerful Tau Tachikoma-drones.
Also called Adorable Intelligences.

Done for now.

Whew that is nice.

Requesting a samurai elf ranger.

Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!

Requesting a kobold bard. He has a lute on his back and a satchel with a pan flute on the strap in front.
He's got reddish-orange scaly skin, and very poofy pants that go down to the first joint on his legs.
He has a rapier haphazardly kept on through his satchel strap.
He's probably in a goofy pose, singing/dancing.
It doesn't have to be super detailed or anything, in fact I think a cartoony look would suit it.

Finished request, techpriest munk fighter character

Requesting a naked, lumpy-looking mutant wrestling a wizard in his study while they're surrounded by grey oozes.

Mutant used to be human, but got captured and experimented on.
Wizard is your mad scientist type, but with magic instead of science.

Please and thank you!

Anchoring for drawfriend

My brother said he wants to run a Korgoth of Barbaria style one shot on the weekend, so here is my character Spike Fist the wrestling mutant barbarian.
I would really appreciate it if someone would give this a shot, thanks.

Migration
Requesting my spacefaring shyster salesman.

I'd prefer him in a dark suit and red tie if possible, in some kind of situation where he's angry or pissed off. He could be yelling down the phone, or simply posed with a furrowed brow and teeth clenched. Or if you can think of something in that vein, then by all means go nuts.

Left ref image is slightly outdated, he no longer has the bionic arm, and he has some minor scarring around his right eye. If you want to draw him without his sunglasses, his eyes are blue. He's also just a bit overweight, and would overall look a little bit older/tired.

Thanks in advance, you guys are great.

Requesting a small Comic:
Starting with the Emperor on the Golden Throne, seeing Rowboat and Yvraine having some smalltalk. Than, his "Spiritual Form" Reacting Screaming "Your Waifu ist Shit!, Than a panel closer to his face, eyes closed screaming mouth wide open "Shiiiiiiit" again, perhabs in 3 Panels or so

Draw this dude at a dark souls bonfire

meme'd into the OP, nice
you da real MVP

Requesting a high elf monk in the clothing style of the center picture x Bollywood. Tattoos on her back or arms, honestly any place is fine. Her goddess is Sune so her look should be very welcoming and attention grabbing. More on the young side, light blue eyes, free reigns on hair color and style (braided, wavy, straight, short, long, etc). Would be cool for her to have flowers in her hair.

Any color theme is welcomed, use your imagination and go wild. Will be happy with anything, gracias.

OR here, this made me lol.

Requesting my drow thief/bard, maybe playing in a tavern ?

Not again

OR here! You really outdid yourself, drawfriend, I absolutely love it. Thank you for your time and the lovely art.

>Bards

Migrating

Requesting Kingsguard Aasimar Paladin (who looks a little like) Kurt Russel (sheer white hair or salt and pepper, drawfriend preference) with sword and board after 2 years of exile with scratched up/mismatched/ patchwork replacement-ed armor (symbolically tattered yet still present white cape appreciated)

Not required but if you prefer, presenting a scroll of parchment. The document being a proof of lineage for the last remaining blood relative of the long dead king hes been searching for these past two years (unbeknownst to him its a complete farce, clinical cock up)

cheers

Incredible. You can fill four requests at once and give none of them usable character art. Seriously, what are they supposed to say to their group? "Ignore the three other characters, mine's the one in the left/right/middle/on the dude's belt."

oh shit lol

OR of shifter here, can't complain.

Also was too busy laughing that I didn't say thanks, so thank you.

None of his deliveries are ever usable character art, he's simply being efficient this way, blocking multiple requesters from rerequesting at once.

But hey, two kinds of people

they can re-request. Just having fun

Nah man, worst case scenario I was gonna lay low a couple days before requesting again.

I took it in the spirit it was intended, drawfriend. Her fucking face is killing me.

I have a bit of an odd request for anyone who might feel like taking it. Please draw anything you'd like, be it a person, place or object, however you'd like to draw it. My intent is to feature it in the campaign that I'm currently running.

I won't be using it if it's, say, a drawing of a dick, obviously.

Hello drawthread, requesting my 100% legitimate totally not a snake oil dealer doctor man. He should be wearing the labcoat, trousers and shoes in the pic, and stood in the same way as the labcoat is positioned, with his foot on a stool/box/serf. He should look similar to lods of emone man with a similar facial expression, only wilder hair and wearing a small pair of circular glasses I forgot to put in the reference because I'm retarded. In his hand, he should have a bottle of strange liquid. Thanks!

Thanks you !

cheers
I tend to stick to the silly ones...or I try to work my way to that goal no matter what

Chill dude, I can just shop it out if I want to use it for that.
Thanks for the art! It's cute.

OR here, apparently my friend's character is now a meme. Requesting the shorter shrine maiden and pic related [her arch-nemesis] engaged in some kind of wacky hijinks.

You're the new Marshal Menace, embrace the memes.

nyoom
I know you wanted a static pose, but I think that would come off looking really boring.

This is brilliant! Thanks a bunch drawbro! Just in time for this week's session, too.