Sin.

The Goonies.

They don't exist.

Like Half-elves.

sluts.

Mexicans.

Like the one on the right.

Inky skinned Half - Elves.

The real question is where do they fall in Drow Society? Does it depend on who the mother was? Or are they seen as better than slaves just by being born half master race?

Oh shit, wrong picture.

Considering Drow are ludicrously xenophobic and backstabbing, very poorly. Probably as something worse than human.

There aren't any. It's not possible. Which is why Drow and Human still exist as Drow and Human rather than "inky folk with leafy ears".

In some settings I've seen dark elves purposely bred to humans to give them warriors with a larger size than the average drow warrior and enhance their armies.

At my current table, any female Drow half elves born in a Matron/Priestess controlled family are raised and trained to be surface infiltrators and spies while the males are used to supplement outpost, raiding parties and canon fodder troops whenever the houses get into violent confrontations. (Cuts back on the pure bred deaths)

The Sword Coast supplement for 5e has a drow variant for half-elf so its not impossible.

If they're from one of the major houses, the answer is "nowhere." It's not that such couplings never exist, mind you; it's just that a Drow noble copulating with a human is heresy of the highest order, and if the council of matrons finds out then it's basically open season on your house.

But, like most things in Drow society, it's only illegal if you get caught without an excuse. Most often than not, half-drow are spirited way to other parts of the underdark to be raised away from other Drow, before returning to their house when they're mature. The house claims that they are simply hiring the half-drow as a servant, and deny all claims that he or she is a blood relative of the house. Everyone know otherwise, but again, that's true for all crimes in Drow society.

If they're born from the general population, it depends on if their mother was a Drow or a human. If the mother was a human, the baby is killed and/or sacrificed as soon as it is born. If the mother is a Drow, then the same thing happens, but in secret. Or, the Drow has an abortion. Or, your PC's edgy half-drow had a mother who was one of those good Drow, and she slipped away into the night and disappeared from the Drow city as soon as she learned she was pregnant. Naturally, these are the most unusual of cases, yet likely to be the one you encounter the most often at the table.

Like my bank accout entering six digits.

t. Psychologist

Is there a joke here, or just random non-sequitur?
>Kinda want story about Drow kids going on a comfy adventure to find lost treasure and save their, er....something.

Their pet giant spider, Flassy

Pretty much like this.

Choco-Elves, obviously.
Where'd you think they came from?

Like zebra, man. They have stripes

fpbp

Japan.

Black half-elves.

>only place on Earth where its still legal for humans and drow to marry

Truly, Glorious Nippon is the best

Wait...
Okay so...the first part I understand but...
The general populace mother as a Drow I even understand since by all rights it could be viewed as the product of beastality.

But the human mother? A human would likely be a a slave, and the child of a slave is a slave so now you have a slave who is better than a normal slave probably a born over seer for your slaves. That sounds useful. Plus, the mother is a slave so it's not like she can complain about it. It might even work to her advantage, after all to be the mother of mid level management has to have some perks right?

Chocolate elves are actually redeemed drow in Faerun. They were redeemed by a special ritual via Elistree, so you can basically see a chocolate elf and know that it's a 'good' drow.

Like most half elves, they meet halfway between elves and humans. Elves are lithe, humans are curvy, so Half-elves meet somewhere in the middle.

Consider drow are already attractive if they're from a noble house/not raised in North Korea like conditions, you can probably expect good things from them physically.
Basically this. Half-drow are actually beneficial to many powers, because a half-drow can't usurp them because they won't be recognized. The 'hand outs' a drow gives to a half-drow allows them to keep a half-drow under their control, and if they die/run away/whatever, it doesn't matter -- They're a half and thus expendable

>Saving Flassy from Derro experimenters, or maybe the bratty noble girl who wants it for herself.
I'm totally on-board!

I was under the impression that *any* Drow could go worship Elly, and that there was no visual distinction between them.
Sadly, Faerun has this tendency to be one degree more retarded then I expect it to be, so it wouldn't surprise me.

>The real question is where do they fall in Drow Society? Does it depend on who the mother was? Or are they seen as better than slaves just by being born half master race?
Rivvil.

Trash.

Scum.

Worthless.

Add other appellations as needed. There was one half-drow in I think a Drizzt book, and she was nothing more than a joke to the drow she joined, no matter how hard she tried to prove herself to them, and when she tried to fuck her way into a position of power or demonstrate skill with a blade to impress them, she was just used and tossed aside. Eventually she got casually booted out when the drow were done with her, and last anybody heard she washed away down a set of river rapids.

Probably survived, maybe not. Drow didn't give a shit, that's for sure.

They dominated some human towns in Northwest Faerûn, near Menzoberranzan and are whoring their kids to fiends.

T-this is the best thing that exists. It gives me life.

Any drow can! It's just that there was a special ritual done sometime pre-spell plague that turned a pack of drow into brown-drow (Since brown-drow was their original form). Good drow that weren't present at the ritual, or who didn't worship Elistree (Drizzt) didn't get transformed.

The tropics, maybe? Somewhere sunny.

>tons of humans refuse to believe that brown humans are even human
>thinking elves would actually be more lenient about it

That's true. Or at least it used to be in the Forgotten Realms. This here is Shindia Darkeyes. She's been around since the beginning

Drow are not real.

>Chocolate elves are actually redeemed drow in Faerun. They were redeemed by a special ritual via Elistree, so you can basically see a chocolate elf and know that it's a 'good' drow.
Is that from War of the Spider Queen? Ugh. The more I hear about those books the worse they sound. I really like the Forgotten Realms, but it really went off the rails after 2e.

Slaves ?

Like a pile of mommy issues

Giving the denizens of the Underdark Buns of Steel for three editions and counting!

>But the human mother? A human would likely be a a slave, and the child of a slave is a slave
But this child of a slave is an abomination against Lloth and the Drow race. Kill the foul spawn, sacrifice the mother, and give the father 1000 lashes; if he survives, he will have learned a lesson.

Niggers of elves interbreeding with niggers of every fantasy setting=nigger deluxe

Just stop.

Dora children look like smaller Drow but I don't know what human children look like.

Spotted like cows

niggers

Kill yourself faggot.

Like this
I used this pic for a half drow for a game,
GM didn't allow it though

What do you gain out of this attention whoring? Is it because mommy never loved you?

Kill it with fire.

She got eaten didn't she? Or at least, her sister did.

Given NWN2, strangely, half-drow are infact NOT that attractive, mods aside.

It's mostly because half elves are humans with pointy ears and sharper defined facial features, appearing more chiseled and can feature low blemishes and facial hair.

Despite this, Half-elves get off easy on the list of race-mixing (save for the divine incident that created Kanchelsis, God of Vampires) as they get a few of their elven heritage's benefits and dietary intake, needing a lot less to eat than most.

I mean, elves technically are an unnatural species that don't belong anywhere even in nature, as they have no actual predators (at least not ones that aren't horrible soul eating abominations from beyond space and time), so yeah- and as for elf opinion on crossbreeding, it's only a negative factor in early dragonlance and in the Kingdoms of Kalamar setting with that "literally Pelinel" ruler around, the general consesus is that they don't really discriminate and let half-elves into their socities. Those opposed to other races made up this piss-small fringe group which isn't even relevant anymore (Like daemonfey) that try to go all humans out! But barely have the numbers or support to pull it off because they're elves

Like Regular Half-Elves with darker skin?

The life of a half dark-elf is painful...

I like to think drow are small cause malnutrition.

Extremely so?

/pol/luters should be banned outright. Stay within the confines of your board.

Doesn't the underdark have trading partners of various flavors though? Nevermind that there's clearly plenty of Clerics abound and a handful of mages who're probably supplementing that food supply
>oh wait spellplague.
Did 4e give clerics any Create Food or Water spells? What about 5th?

dead

Hey, that's mine! Neat.

>Doesn't the underdark have trading partners of various flavors though?

Assuming the Realms, it's mostly with other Underdark communities for things available in the Underdark (spider silk for duergar metal, for example). Even if raw calorie intake was solved via trade with, I dunno, a myconic cavern, it doesn't solve the broader nutritional issues like Vitamin C deficiency.

>Nevermind that there's clearly plenty of Clerics abound and a handful of mages who're probably supplementing that food supply

Not really. Create Food and Water is Cleric or Paladin only, and 3rd level, meaning that a cleric needs to be 5th level, or a paladin 17th level, to cast it. 17th level paladins are so rare as to be a statistical nonentity, so functionally we just have clerics to work with.

Create Food and Water creates enough food to feed 15 humanoids for 24 hours. Assuming that there's 300 clerics capable of casting this spell in Menzoberrancan (a number that seems too high to me*, but we'll roll with it), each one casting the spell once will result in enough food for 4,500 people, far short of Menzoberranzan's stated population of 20,000 drow and "thousands of slaves".

This also presumes that a drow priestess would be willing to give up one of her valuable 3rd-level spell slots just to feed the peons beneath her, which I find doubtful.

----
*House Do'Urden made it to 9th House status with just 4 clerics: Malice, Briza, Vierna, and Maya. This was considered enough to be noteworthy, so it can be reasonably presumed that most Houses have less - let's say three on average. The FR Wiki lists 45 Houses in Menzoberranzan; upping this to, say, 64 (8x8), pegs the number of Clerics of Lolth in Menzoberranzan at 192. Remember that worship of a deity other than Lolth is prohibited, so while there's probably non-Lolthite Clerics in the city, they won't make a habit of handing out food.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53792425

I love checking the archive to see what's getting deleted

Somebody's pretty excited for his first day outside of /pol/!

A lighter grey.

That's less Goonies, more Slappy and the Stinkers, but it's still pretty much perfect.

Hmm that a interesting take on it and one that makes sense.

nah, I just got banned there ;_;

Like greyish half elves. Seriously, that's it.

Go back there and stay there.
>/pol/-fag and waifu-fag
What a horrible creature.

no

Like Syx of Mana World.

Like this. This is the only serious answer so far in the thread as well as these Vehk pls go

I was sad when I discovered this artist had deleted all of their shit

Not many people get the skin right

Among true drow half drow are seen as mongrels, barely better than rivil, and certainly not deserving of respect or consideration.

In the forgotten Realms, pre 4e there was a city named Dambrath ruled by the offspring of outcast drow and human pirates. These half breeds formed an elite ruling caste on the surface via a matriarchal monarchy, though their drow progenitors only saw them as pawns and useful tool.on the surface

Drow hate everything and everyone, but will debased themselves with rivil if it is a means to more power

>There aren't any. It's not possible. Which is why Drow and Human still exist as Drow and Human rather than "inky folk with leafy ears".

I don't think your logic is sound because according to that, regular humans and elves shouldn't exist either.

talkin bout my best friend barnaby jones

What do the rape children of an orc and an elf look like? It's kind of weird how those have never appeared in official anything even though they should be some of the most common half races.

Humans can't interbreed with elves, either.

Humans

Why is dark skin combined with white hair GOAT?

>even though they should be some of the most common half races
No, they shouldn't.

Where do half-elves come from then?

I like this lore.

Dwarves?

More importantly, what do half-elf half-human hybrids look like?

What's a half-elf?

Is this some hilarious new meme or something

A race in the core rulebook/player's guide

Also, an important character in LotR

Like an elf's head, arms, and torso

idk man

>What's a half-elf?
Fuck this gay middle-earth, I'm getting on a boat and heading west

Fucking chill niggers I'm just saying half races were a mistake in the first place.

>The real question is where do they fall in Drow Society
Worthless but potentially useful.

So were you, but we had the good grace to not mention it until now

Vivec

I thought there was a dagger sticking out of his head for a second