Arguments for the dip being over please

Arguments for the dip being over please.

Going up

everyone expects another dip

You want it to be over so you can buy high again don't you?

It isn't, that was just a taste. We're going to hit $6500 before this is over

I fucking hate these tiny text meme tattoos. I keep ending up on dates with whores who have these tiny tattoos all over, drives me crazy because you can't detect them on instagram or fb because they get them on their ribs or armpits or whatever.

Fuck tattoos

in two months you won't even be able to distinguish this dip from the apparent flatline price of the previous 8 years

Oh yeah, and the dip aint over sweetie

the only reason. I think a news event will trigger further collapse.

95% of dips are only around 40%.
This one was around 40%.
Dickbutt.

Buy not or you'll regret it. Probably.

Tattooedfag detected

Look at this chart faggot

If we dip a little further or just go sideways until Feb, the ratio will be back well into safe buying territory.

Then seasonality takes us wayy through 20k

you're welcome

Here it is

the "Mayer Multiple"

there arent any valid ones

dude just get a job lol

>everyone expects another dip

this isn't the art of war dumbass

This is more or less my view
Very good.
And the "endgame" for the world reserve crypto would be an end to the wild price swings and slow but steady appreciation in value...one that reflects the increase in efficiency and production in the economy.

I fucking hate those armpit tattoos. I legit went out with a girl that had a big ass black widow tattooed in her armpit. On both!!!
I shit you not I only found out when we were procreating in the missionary position and she put her arms above her head.
Never again did I see her. I didn’t even finish i was freaked the fuck out.
Also bitcoin is going to 10k I’m sorry.

Hope everyone is stocking up on the instigator of this market wide crash, the madman itself, BITCOIN CASH!

BCH is crashing harder than BTC. BTC should eat BCH to survive!

It's over because as the creator of this reality I say so.

The people that were going to cash out fro xmas already did. Now they go and tell their families about their gains and everything bounces back up next week when that new meat enters the market.

I once dated a girl for a month and a half, she wanted to 'take it slow'. Slept over in her bed a few times before we fucked, etc etc. Anyway, day we finally fucked I get all her clothes off for the first time and realize HALF HER TORSO was tattooed with fucking Tom & Jerry tier cartoons.

We don't talk anymore

Crypto is backed by large governments and has numerous industrial applications. Even if it dips it will always come back due to its intrinsic value. It's not like you can just fork and create a functionally identical copy.

Bounced off the 61.8% hard (12k)
Testing and retesting the 38.2% (13.2k) currently
If we bounce up then we'll flirt with 15k on our way to 16.7k and then we'll see what happens

You can't predict what a few whales can do, for fun or just to cash out.

But let's say people still want to become rich with bitcoins, you have a look at how strong the buying power is when it reaches sub 12k.
11k is what the most pessimist TA and pro say is the bottom, no one sees it going below.
So they'll buy here.

Which means it can go down there again, but it'll be a double bottom.

mfw you're actually talking about dollars.

>also dips not over

>It's not like you can just fork and create a functionally identical copy.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
BITCOIN CASH IS BITCOIN

it arguably already triple bottomed there

kek
thats what you think
>tfw somehow we all entered a death fight to the last man standing by buying crypto

why didn't you BTFD? it's obviously already over

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.