Spend all week excited for the next RP session

>Spend all week excited for the next RP session
>At the table
>Just want it to be over with
>Repeat

> Didn't prepare a backstory
> Make up bullshit about wizard school
> Just want to cast magic missile

>Spend all week excited for the next RP session.
>At the table
>The rest of the party is clearly uninterested or distracted with everything.
>You're hyped as fuck to play but each pass of waiting 15 minutes for the other guy to say 'Yeah sure we do what the NPC wants or whatever" kills your own interest super fast.
>No plot advancement is made, no RP happens, you've just wasted 4 hours of your life getting creatively blueballed and wondering why the fuck you're in this campaign.
>You see the passion in the GM fading and can tell the dude just wants to TPK it and end the campaign too.
>FeelsBadMan.jpg.png

Bruh
>4 hours
More like...
>10 hours

You may wanna talk to your GM about it. Maybe you two can find some better groupmates and preserve the spark. At least let him know he's not alone.

Gonna side with your wisdom, user.
No one has to put up with this... unless the group can't do anything without each other, due to a very "all or nothing" preexisting friendship structure.

> Spend all week eagerly awaiting the next session
> It rolls around
> The rest of the party is unfocused and disruptive
> GM ends the game early because no-one can focus
> Wait another week and hope next time will be better

>spend all week hype for playing some rpg's
>wednesday is my LGS's new players game night
>crippling social anxiety freezes me in my room one more day
>spend all week hype to play some RPG's
>ad infitium
I see all the that guy threads, I'll be a good player, I'm enthusiastic and polite and all that, I just don't even know anymore bros
I gotta stop this sillyness

Got any friends who can go with you? You could make a pact with them to go.

Are you me?

Fuck off, frogposter.

You wanna know another fun one.
>Have that situation
>GM and other player that gives a shit start their own group
>Excited, finally people that are invested in the game
>Join
>You can't for the life of you get invested in the world, the campaign, or the NPCs
>End up feeling just like those fuccboi players in the last game, just sitting at the table wanting it to be done with.

What is with these newfaggots suddenly having a problem with one of the biggest staple memes of the damn site?

I think the source of your problems with enjoying life is frogposting.

Newfaggots come on Veeky Forums bringing their foreign /pol/ and /b/ memes, and are thus generally despised.

Shit, we had barely a single pepe per month before the /pol/ invasion of this election season.

>stalest
ftfy

It's not a staple of Veeky Forums, is the problem.

It doesn't help that the people who post them are universally shitposters fishing for (you)s, either.

Do you expect Veeky Forums to not get triggered over something pointless?

We should build some sort of barrier to keep the undesirables out of our board. Perhaps a wall?

>tfw you are the GM and try to keep the game going cause you only have this one group to play with

Yeah. It's a shame /pol/ will just ban evade around any wall we make, though.

go back to Veeky Forums

Of course it's clearly le /pol/ bogeyman as usual. Not that it's one of the most widespread memes on the internet. Nope, scary /pol/ man comin' to get ya.

Well, considering it showed up explicitly during and after the /pol/ migration of the election season, yes, yes it is.
Inb4 the /pol/fag tries to blame people hating his spamming on reddit.

But user, everything is Veeky Forums related and everything includes politics.

The front page has been full of /pol/ bait all fucking day and it's obvious to everyone but shills and imbeciles. It doesn't matter which category you fall into.

Only the shittiest boards have any native frogposters. All the rest just have to deal with you fags when you try to spam your gay meme outside of the shitboards.

>Everything is /pol/.jpg

Nah, just the frogposters and the reddit calling newfags.

You mean there were other boards spamming digits for their frog god ?

Hah
Caaaaaalled it

Well, /b/ and /r9k/ also enjoy their pepes, but they are generally smart enough to know it doesn't go on other boards.

Kek hasn't been mentioned at all in this thread before now.

But there -is- shitpost frog spam.

Everyone that does the "Frogposters! Reeeeeee!" thing gets a Pepe. It's really just on the principle of it now.

Yes, that is exactly what a shitposter fishing for (you)s would say and do.

Please no frogposting on Veeky Forums. Thank you.

Which isn't /pol/ specific. I occasionally visit /int/ and it's lousy with Pepes. I think you just don't like /pol/ and want an excuse to complain about it.

Hey, it's not /int/ that decided to come over here and spam on election day, and to not stop spamming ever since.

Caaaalled it.

>I think you just don't like /pol/ and want an excuse to complain about it.
Veeky Forums is a fucking nutshell there user. The rare actual /pol/ bait or Pepe isn't a 10th as goddamn annoying as the "Everything is /pol/" faggots.

Well, the frogposting and reddit screechers are /pol/. It's weird that you have to refuge in hyperbole like that.

Why do normalfags keep spamming their memes here?

This thread had no connection to /pol/. It just had a Pepe. If anything this is /b/ or /r9k/ considering OP is complaining about being uncomfortable in social situations. I fucking hate /pol/baiting on Veeky Forums but I also can't stand posters who feel the need to complain about /pol/ for no reason. It's equally tedious and about as prevelant.

The reason people blame it on /pol/ is because it showed up in force specifically during a recent /pol/ invasion, and has not stopped for a significant period of time since.
It's unreasonable to expect it is some other type of incursion when we already have people who have been doing it and are still doing it from /pol/.

>the frogposting and reddit screechers are /pol/
source: your ass
>it all started during the election
source: your ass

Can you stop fronting already and arguing like a faggot?

Long story short, pepe is a dumb stale meme that only faggots on /b/ and /pol/ spam. So shut up, and let's all agree to never frogpost because that's basically just saying "look at me, I'm a retard."

Now, we can let this faggot thread die.

>rare
6-8 threads this morning alone, all bumped past 100 posts except the 1 or 2 that got clipped early and reposted

also, it's kind of laughable you are trying to argue /pol/ is comfortable in social situations. They're the biggest autists on the block!

Sorry user, you should really try lurking a year or two before posting. Then you would know about the happenstance of the board.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it /pol/ user, that's the entire point of this.

It doesn't help that all evidence points to /pol/, though.

You haven't provided any evidence other than
>/pol/ is one of the boards that likes Pepe
>all frog posters are /pol/

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you weren't here before the election for reference.

No. Disliking thread topics isn't the problem. I dislike Pepe and will happily ignore it. The shit I'm talking about is obvious, transparent /pol/ bait that has no place on Veeky Forums.

I was. You're going to have to do better than just call me a newfag when you can't backup your shitposting.

Do enlighten us about the blatant /pol/ bait user.

>The shit I'm talking about is obvious, transparent /pol/ bait that has no place on Veeky Forums.
Which this thread had none of, so why are you complaining in here?

Sorry user, try lurking for a couple years before acting like you're an old hand at this. Otherwise you wouldn't be caught in these obvious lies after trying to force your memes.

Why do you keep trying to force your shitpost frog memes here?
Is there a reason you're trying to invade Veeky Forums?

>I don't have to substantiate any of my claims if call him new
What lie did you catch me in? What memes am I pushing?

Playing dumb won't help you now, user.
Only solid lurking can help you.

K. Good post, you really showed me the error of my ways.

Don't worry, you'll get it eventually.

no u

You can bait better then this user, come on now.

Well, if he really wanted to bait, he'd post a shitpost frog. That always gets the shit flying.

It's both sad and hilarious how assblasted people get from a picture of a cartoon frog.

It's one of the oldest rules of polite conversation.
Don't talk about religion or politics. And, for good or ill, pepe is politics flavor around here until the spam stops for long enough that people can forget and move on.

Pepe isn't inherently political because /pol/ likes them. There are a ton of other boards that use him just as often. You have the right to complain if it's a Trump Pepe or a Nazi Pepe but OP's was harmless.

Doesn't matter, pepes got shipped in during the time /pol/ was trying to force their memes, and as such, left that mark in the culture. These things take time to live down.

Veeky Forums just has alot of people that need something to bitch about. If it's not a Pepe to complain about it'll be talking about a setting that isn't RPG enough, or complaining about anime on Veeky Forums of all places, or complaining that running a campaign in a game universe is /v/.

It's not even Pepe, it's Apu.

That, and you generally get this kind of backlash with any meme forcing, be it pepe or millhouse.

If you have some sort of weird Pepe PTSD that's fine, but don't shit up threads with your whining.

It's cute you think that I was even a tenth of that.

It applies to everybody.

It's not even meme forcing. We've got people that are assblasted to a degree that not even the most ghetto of Chipotles could manage. There's BBEGanon, there's Wormfag, there's those 2 or 3 guys that get tumblr tier triggered at the mention of Fate or Savage Worlds. There's Kitsune Poster on /pfg/ and /5eg/. Then of course there's the aforementioned "Frogposter, Reeeeee!" and "Anime, Reeeeee!" types.
Meme or not, bitches gonna bitch. If this was the last Pepe on Veeky Forums they'd find something else.

If not shitting things up applies to everybody, then OP and his greentext autism pepe should probably be firmly scolded either way.

Things can be attested to more than one cause, user.
Sure, people get mad at anything, but it doesn't help that people are trying to force a meme, which would get bitching by default.

It's far too late to bitch about bitching on Veeky Forums. You should have spoke up like five years ago. And gotten several thousand friends to join you.

>Spend all week dreading the next RP session
>At the table
>Having a blast
>Repeat

>game day
>playing 5e
>combat is still boring even with beyond dmage dice
>remember faggots killed mastery dice for all martials
JUST

at least the day after is gurps amd before SoS

they were always /r9k/ tho

Basically. All of my games have ended because I've bailed on them, either because I think my party hates me or I'm scared I'm ruining everything.

I pray nightly I'm not That Guy

>social anxiety

maybe you should try not being a faggot

>almost forget about the session
>come in time anyway
>check Veeky Forums while GM argues with the metagamer
>hey that description is daym good
>wonder to myself why didn't I make a martial
kinda ok

the right to complain ahahahaha

>Spend all week excited for the next RP session
>At the table
>Half of the group isn't present
>Wait for 30 minutes
>Eventually play with only half a group
>Repeat next week with the other half of the group missing
Why won't people schedule anymore? It's really pissing me off and I want to leave every group where we have even one person that's missing, because it will inevitably spiral out of control.

Been there user, ending up running the campaign with the "A team" of 4 people that occasionally had a guest star when another players would actually show.

I would fucking love having 4 players total, but we're always just 3 players and usually in such a bad combination that we either fail at combat or out of combat due to our 3-person-group's lack of skills in either.

Try more open systems where you need to spend less resources to be "average" at something?

Namely stuff like GURPS where you can fix the lack of people with +points and need less points to be OK at a job.

>excited all week about weekend session
>worry it will be soon over during session
>at least 3 weeks until next session now

Really wish we could play more consistently but with 3 people working weird shifts it's hard as hell to get a time that fit for everyone.

>people bumping a frogposter thread

You should know better than to do that on Veeky Forums.

At this point I'll take any thread that allows me to vent over how rarely my group plays during this summer of nothing to do.