/sqt/ Stupid Questions Thread

How do you know if people really want to help you get rich or are just tricking you into buying a coin they have a large position in?

What makes one crypto better than another if someone can just make an improved version of the old crypto?

no ones wants to make you rich retard, do your own fucking research and trust no one

FPBP

Literally nobody on Veeky Forums is here to help you.

umm, yes they do..? just like the time ETH was $8 then $40 then $200 then $400 and now $700...

clean your fucking line art and color in the lines fuck

1. Do research on the coin outside of /bi
2. Most people would say first mover advantage. Crypto is a massive bubble so at the end of the day price going up is all that matters. So awareness and community behind a coin is important. Because that means greater fools and easy liquidity to pump your bags.
Now post more anime girls.

Go all in on LINK right the fuck now and HODL.

but I don't really understand a thing about blockchain or smart contracts or link and it's all worded nicely and has a nice website with developers that are dressed nicely (sharks)

Go back to jerking off to chinese cartoons you fucking weeb

I used to think that chainlink was just a blockchain term and that it basically had to do with bitcoin lol. I didn't even know it was its own coin

I got a question

Thinking about buying a sleeper in Forza 3, what should I buy?

Yeah that's fine just make sure multiple sources (youtube, Twitter, biz) can say good things about the coin. You don't need to know how it works just make sure other people do. Now post more anime.

but how do I know if people on youtube aren't just trying to trick me into buying coins they have a huge stake in!?

Have you tried not being a brainlet?

The secret is to stop putting pussy on a pedestal, and start looking for the money shills.

Good luck

anime is only to be posted by veterans. if you arew a newfag, go away

Yes people are holding bags, but I've shilled coins many times when they was fucking low, like Komodo when it was under 20k sats last week, its not above 80k sats. I've shilled coins many times to help out biz, but of course they doubt many times and fud, call it a shitcoin and don't buy in. So its really up to you to decide who to listen to. Not all post are shit, I've shilled EOS, got called a shitcoin, look where it is now. Biz always has a way to critisize your coin and fud it so if on the outside the coin looks good buy the fucking coin low. Also shilled SNM, SUB and many other coins that are now up a lot.

Here's my question:

I want to get into daytrading and maybe crypto (normies seem to adore using it as a investment rather than currency but I think it'd be a good way to store currency before the bubble pops)
What exactly is required for daytrading? Do I just need a bank account and some money because I can get that easily or is there more to it?

How do you turn your money into cryptocurrency?
How do you turn your cryptocurrency back into money?
How do you exchange different cryptocurrencies?

lurk more

1 put money / btc into exchange
buy when it's low
sell when it's high
repeat

example:
buy 1 btc at 14k
sell at 14.5k
buy it back at 14.2k
sell it again at 14.5k

Find an exchange that lets you deposit money or pay by card, or use localbitcoins then transfer it into an exchange
Sell BTC for money and withdraw
Buy them with either fiat or btc

>How do you know if people really want to help you get rich or are just tricking you into buying a coin they have a large position in?

Why not just buy something and hold it for 3 months, then check back on it? Instead of everyday.

You can also buy contracts instead of coins, which carries more profit. There's more too it than that.

>What makes one crypto better than another if someone can just make an improved version of the old crypto?

Adoption.