Invite girlfriend to our D&D group

>Invite girlfriend to our D&D group
>Group is surprisingly receptive to the idea
>After introducing her to the other players, the GM and the game, she decides she wants to make an elf
>Best friend looks me dead in the eyes
>Smirks
>He says he's going to play an orc
>While we're all making our characters he's making more and more jokes /pol/-tier jokes about orcs
>Eventually make a joke about his orc fucking my girlfriend's elf
>She laughs
>They actually fucking incorporate it into their backstories
>Now my girlfriend's elf has an orc fetish and fucked my best friend's orc
>Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my generic human wizard

I don't want to play anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs
youtube.com/watch?v=kmvv2TwCYMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Piss off.

>getting cucked in D&D
you might as well off yourself

Can I play your girlfriend's character's half-orc son OP?

>getting pretend-cucked

That's what you get for not being a /pol/tard.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, "/pol/ was right again".

damn dude you got owned

Dump that thot, punch your "friend's" dick off, anally rape him on the game table to assert your dominance.

Thats fucked up. Does anyone else in your group see how shitty it is? Is she into black guys?

Your mistake was not making your character the elf's twin sister and having a three-way with the orc.

Honestly it sounds like she's just as fucked up as he is. If you care about keeping her, tell him to stop. Don't ask, tell. And do it when she's in the room. Be firm but don't get emotional or shout or swear, just straight up tell them to have some respect. Any other way will make you seem beta or just overly sensitive. It's a shitty situation they've put you in, but she obviously wants someone dominant so she'll choose your friend if it seems you're too pussy to say it bothers you.

Convince your DM to pull some real Chad shit and introduce an NPC that's a manlier orc than your friend. Making him the sexiest, and most alpha, Chad that can be.

Your friend gets cucked with a DMPC, and when the DMPC leaves your friend will probably be mad that his hoe wasn't loyal.

This is actually a good idea. Any decent DM will side with you, and this works twice as well because if she fucks the new orc it shows she's just having fun, if she fights it or keeps fucking your friends character they're obviously up to something irl so you can dump the whore.

How old are you and your friends?

Can you take your bait to another board?

>>Invite girlfriend to our D&D group
I haven't read literally any other part of your post, and I already know that it was your fault.

It's all well and good that your SO is supportive of your hobbies, but never drag them into them. That's what children are for.

I'll take 'things that never happened' for 400, Alex

I don't see how being brain dead helps op.
/pol/ was retarded again.
Fixed that for you.

Shoot both of them.

Welp, the good news is you can fix this by using Polymorph to transform yourself into an adorable trap that your ex-GF and her new BF can peg and Cuck to their heart's delights. After all, nothing spices up a fresh romance born from Cuckoldry than throwing an abusable Trap into the mix.

Either that, or you learn to create better bait threads. Everything is way too deliberate when it all could have naturally occurred. Your fake GF could have taken a natural interest in the Orc character your friend was already making. Makes it more her fault and gives opportunities for Veeky Forums to go wimmin-bashing, you'd've gotten more replies that way. Next, you should've said you were playing a human Paladin, not a wizard. The wizard is way too obvious cuckold material. Paladin makes you much more credible, and makes the story more, well, picturesque. The girl choosing the Filthy Orc over the Noble Human? Goddamn that's a pile of racism and bait just waiting to be hatched.

4/10 pathetic bait that evokes no emotional response from the reader except for mild annoyance. I suggest you find a different career in this board, as bait-posting is quite clearly not the job for you.

Just because it never happened, Doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.

OPs face when all this was happening.

I want to believe

>literally getting pretend cucked
Apex kek

You are a wizard, op. Polymorph him into a goblin trap and fuck him. That way, even if your girlfriend is addicted to his cock, she'll still be your girlfriend. And you'll have a new pimpin' bitch.

>Invite girlfriend to our D&D group
Why do retards still do this?

I see, the Chinese 4D Chess marriage...

I would have used the correct reaction image of the guy declaring that he'd fuck the trap in the butt, but my google fu is bogged down right now :^)

And anotha bait.

This one is so bad you could even see it coming

OP Follow this advice,do it for all the is Veeky Forums

Morph yourself into a bigger and more badass orc and have a threesome.

This didn't happen, but if it did, you deserve it.

Transform the orc into a fuckboy and stretch his boypussy.

If he was brain dead then he would still want to play D&D.

Don't you mean twin brother?

>getting cucked by a /pol/tard in DnD
wewing at ur life m8

What game is that?

Your wizard is terribly jealous of this Orc. And will do anything to make his
Iife more difficult. Considering your ability to alter the world with mere words. This won't be hard.

Get him killed. Just like in real life, if someone steps on you. Kill them. If they smirk at you. Make them suffer first. That Orc can taste your human cock of magical fire. Rape him op. Rape him good. With your wizard staff.

Know what's up.

Wizards: no sense of right or wrong.

If serious, you failed to involve yourself, a freudian slip they clearly saw.

She wants it, might as well accept you're going to pay palimoney while she stays at his place.

Seconding this. I need sauce

AA2
Watch out where you're getting in, this shit is a rabbit hole

This.You now have a duty, OP. Not just to you, not just to your girlfriend(who honestly does not sound like waifu material at all), but to US, Veeky Forums, to right this wrong. Your friend is not so, or not as much as you think. Your duty is to show him his place, establish dominance, win the heart of your woman again, and come back with a great story of victory and chivalry(the taking warriors prisoner kind, not the bitch kind) to tell us the next time we have a storytime thread.
Believe in the we that believes in you. Just who the fuck does he think you are?

He's a good friend, he gave you a litmus test and she failed. Dump her ass.

>Just like in real life, if someone steps on you. Kill them.
Hello, police?

> rape him on the game table to assert your dominance.

>ancient lore check:success

OP, they are trying to maneuver you into a menage a trois, commonly referred to as a threesome.

Your friend was an asshole for making the joke. You are lucky to have a gf that rolled with it instead of pulling a fit, but she also was an asshole to get it as far as being an orc slut in a game where your friend plays one and you are a human. It was maybe funny as a situational joke, but that's it, no reason to incorporate it into the game.

Also, there may be something wrong in your relationship if it bothers you so much. Are you insecure or something?

>Believe in the we that believes in you.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I don't think it's insecurity if OP has a problem with his GF literally ERPing with his best friend. Most people would take issue with it.

Sauce?

[San Se Fang] Wang Er-Xi ― Night Stories from a Chinese Studio

I know girls that would go with the ERP without their bfs throwing a tantrum, because they both aren't insecure about their relationships and know that whatever happens at the table in an imaginary world of dragons and wizards isn't happening in real life.

OP have a problem with communication and some trust issues. His gf doesn't understand that he wouldn't like that. He wouldn't like that, because he feels like his gf is being taken away inside a fiction. He isn't secure, isn't sure where he can draw the line.

OP should just tell her after the game, like "I didn't liked how your character interacted with Jeff's orc, it bothers me for some reason", strike a conversation about this and they will know each other a little better. I know it's hard to start, but once you spill out the beans, most of the tension magically fades away.

OP can also talk with his buddy. Don't accuse him of flirting or something, just that he wasn't comfortable about what happened. If his friends is really a friend and not a cunt, he won't ridicule OP.

the only real revenge

Yeah, but those 'guys' (if real) aren't the average normal person. Most people would laugh if you told that your gf is imaginary fucking another guy with your consent.

It's not insecurity user, it's about having good sense. You can literally call insecurity to justify almost anything, like letting your wife fuck other men. Doesn't change what it's happening through.

>people have different opinions and relationships than me
>therefore they don't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you bury your head in the sand hard enough reality will change user, I'm sure of it

This image never gets old. It is one of the truly timeless ones.
Thousands of years from now, our descendants will still use this image to shitpost with, as a treasured heirloom from a bygone era.

>I can't read: the post
I said that A) the average normal person cares and B) that just because you said you know some guys don't mean you really know some guys. I didn't say 'none of them exist', taking into account that even proud cucks exist. Doesn't change they are the anormal minority who are, in fact, fetishing their own insecurity.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs

youtube.com/watch?v=kmvv2TwCYMA

>Talk to her
>Talk to him
>Roll even bigger orc
>Know your gf's fetishes
>Stop seeing /pol in fetishes

Begone fornicator.

>Best friend

The saddest thing is that you have a shitty best friend

This.

>Either that, or you learn to create better bait threads.
Why fucking bother? These imbeciles will bite at anything that moves.

They violated the NAP

>not having a huge backyard
Sad!

TAKE SOME FUCKING PRIDE IN YOUR WORK. Sheesh. This is what's wrong with the board, and the world, today. Not enough people committed to doing a good job based on their own integrity, just happy to do the bare minimum or "whatever works."

>because they both aren't insecure about their relationships and know that whatever happens at the table in an imaginary world of dragons and wizards isn't happening in real life.
There's a clear difference between security and being a little bitch that lets a dude chat up your gf. It doesn't take much to switch from generic roleplay bullshit to actual legit flirting. Especially if there's booze involved. "Oh user, we're just roleplaying. It's no big deal. We're not flirting IRL." Then about 3 weeks later, three of your friends confront you that you gf is sleeping with the other dude.
Yeah, I agree OP should confront them and lay down the law. But the way things go, it really doesn't stop shit.

You know what happens to rats right?

They get poisoned, flattened, then turned into black licorice?

Precisely. Tasty tasty black licorice.

MFW i killed an orc interrogating him with my wizard staff up his ass... Charles, is that you?

No sir. But great minds think alike.

In that particular order?