NO NO NO NOT AGAIN...

NO NO NO NOT AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3phscjgc_A
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOMMY NO PLEEEASE AAAAAAAAAARGHH MOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BITCOIN IN FUCKING FREEFALL

I don't invest or do anything Veeky Forums related. I'm just here to watch you guys suffer heavy losses.

>not even a 5% dip yet

eat shit OP

PANIC

Ya i got scared after yesterdays drop, this aint shit buy orders will catch up

''return to normal''

Don't think so mate. It's looking pretty bad. Prepare for dip

kek
So somebody thought of it before.

struggling to break 14k... just laughing at everyone financially invested in this meme

YOU FELL FOR IT

TWICE

Everything is fine anons

Stop with the FUD, jesus christ

>FUD

LOL

I cant live like this

>he fell for the bull trap
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Breaking the circlejerk here to inform you that at least half of us are fucking around, ya fucking brainlet.

Stop fudding /biz pajeets will panic sell bitcoin to 0$ /s

fuck you
I doubled down

the amount of money on Veeky Forums is no joke. The scared anons could definitely move the price down 2k easily

Anyone else being annoyed by these bots?

Everytime it hits like 14k it goes back up.

YWN no what it's like to break 14,800

Looks more like a bull pennant to me. Not to say we won't be crashing later. Just short term I think it's going to keep bouncing.

>My entire portfolio dropped 30% but at least I made 3% profits today

>fucking around
>it actually starts falling again
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=T3phscjgc_A

YEAH I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
FREE FAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLIN

Ah, another Wojak for my collection.

BELOW 14K
WHY

Bitcoin high buyers in the bowl.

>mfw bought the dip at 14k
jesus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just cut your losses before it gets even worse

I accidentally your wall

8k boyos

Are we having pink wojak threads everytime BTC drops 2%?

How can you people not see this coming? It's been obvious for hours that it was following a parabolic pattern and was going to keel over at some point.

THEYRE WAITING FOR IT TO DIP YA DIP

THEY CONTROL THE MARKETS

MHWUAHWAUW

don't take it personal

I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE

THE STRESS IS KILLING ME

wow a grand total of 280 BTC on that order book.....

>Are we having pink wojak threads everytime BTC drops 2%?
As long as it keeps dropping 2% per hour.

FUCK I GOT BEARTRAPPED SOMEOEN HELP MEDEEE

IT RECOVERED, hope you bought the dip!

BUT FOR HOW LONG?!?

No reason. With this volume it should crash hard at 10am. Guess it is bed time.

THEY SAID IT'LL RECOVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DIDNT I SOLD THERE???????? IT WAS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS, FUCK MEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>t. watches 1 minute charts
It's attempting a double bottom. Let's see if it can hold above 11,000 again. If it can't it's FUBAR.
It's not getting the buy pressure it needs IMO. Look out below

That shit burned a hold through his throat and stomach on the way down. He then would gurgle on his own blood. Seems like lethal injection may have been better.

>inb4 bots cancel the sell walls

why didju buy back lower user

ITS DOING A 180 TRIPLE DOUBLE REVERSAL DOUBLE DOWN SELL SELL SELL SELL!

>1 minute timeframe
Please stop
If you used a longer timeframe (i.e. 30 minutes) you'd see that this was not a recovery and was a small bounce at the bottom of a bigger dip.
You'd still have your hair, too.

Okay, so can someone explain something to me? I bought a Bitcoin at ~$18k and checked up on it today, so why is it now worth less if I haven't decided to sell my Bitcoin yet? Shouldn't it keep the value that I bought it at? This shit is retarded.

WE ARE GOING DOWN BOYS!

It does that every time when the Singapore anons wake up.

My favorite post of the day.

Welcome to literally every investment ever.
Question for you. If you bought a car worth $18,000, but every other identical car is selling for $13,000, is your car worth $18,000?
Hint: It's not. It's worth $13,000. Market price.
You COULD try and sell it at $18k and maybe someone would buy. But they won't right now because everyone else is selling lower. Why buy from you if it's cheaper elsewhere.

Also clueless normies are a time-tested indicator of peak bubble.

Go back to plebbit you fucking cuck

They have to show you the current price, but when you sell you get all of your money back with interest.

>It shows NO SIGN of slowing down!

Looks like it's going to somewhere around 11k and 11.5k. Will see down there what the price action will be like. If 11k won't hold next stop will be 8k. If 11k holds it'll range there for a few hours.

10 minutes to blood bath part 2.

Its like a huge wave crashing down in slow motion

Nothing can stop this one LOL

tell me why are pink wojaks exclusive to Veeky Forums? do you guys have a monopoly going here? that's illegal you know

it realy the think

where you from

/tv/ /pol/ /v/ Veeky Forums /g/

What? No?

You TRADED 18,000 of your hard earnt money for a BITCOIN, internet money.

Now people are TRADING internet money for 14,000.

It is all what people trade and right now no body really wants to BUY internet money after the giant fiasco with normbiebase and GOP Trump

Only dumb poor normies and niggers are buying, they're gonna be hodling these bags for a long time for 2018

You call it a monopoly, we call it a niche. I'll have you know Veeky Forums & co. LLC is fully compliant with all applicable regulations.
Please refer to documents 2c, 61a, and 14g located in the appendix of form 4CH-b1z which can be found at the offices of Hiroyuki Enterprises.

Why are people upset when it's increasing!!

It's the best thing that can happen right now. We should be good off to a much better 2018 after this bleeding. I just wonder how many consecutive nights this will go on before it stabilizes.

Hmm makes sense. But why doesn't everybody just sell for a higher price then? Are they all fucking retarded? If everyone made a pact to continually sell at a higher price then we'd all be rich. I'm going to figure out how to sell my Bitcoin for $20k and then if everyone reading this does the same then we could salvage ourselves. It just takes a bit of communication with you retards but Veeky Forums has pulled off greater tasks. Who's with me?

>posted this in yesterday's music thread
>everybody listening to it now

heh

NICE DUBS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAHHHHHHHHH ITS GOING UP AAAAAAH Wait

hang onto it until next christmas when there is another bubble and then sell around this time, might be around 40k then

THANKS BUT WE"RE BELOW 13900 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pink Wojak is the funniest meme since smug pepe.

holy shit this board is literally the funniest shit I have seen on Veeky Forums in my 4 years

93.76 up from 14,116
>14,022.24 24 hours ago
14,116-14,022.24
>93.76
(93.76/14,022.24)*100 = ~0.67%

Not a big gain
Use that in the future to calculate % change
((new-old)/old)*100

I SEE

>babys first bull trap

GET TO DA CHOPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>his in yesterday's music thread
price is set by supply AND demand in a free market. If no one wants to buy at 20k, the price will be lowered by someone who doesnt mind selling lower. Idiots keep undercutting which is why we get these bleeds. Its like brainlets in runescape undercutting by 100gp when they could just undercut by 1gp.

Im fairly certain some group is manipulating these prices though.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

slut

Because no one buys. The order books are full of high price orders. They don't get filled because Joe Blow is willing to take less. Buyers want the lowest price.

Yesterday some sold on Binance for under 11k. We're heading back to October/November levels IMO and that's the best case scenario. It's just two months of changes, it's not the end of the world to those who bought at the peak. This isn't the end.

i-i-is this legal?