>goblins vs merfolks
>core sets
>much more

this so much stuff in just one video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygs0kHhczXo
youtube.com/watch?v=5eHx-tBtgYs
markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/161816584373/oh-my-god-are-you-okay
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/06/06/tyrannosaurus-rex-had-scaly-skin-and-wasnt-covered-in-feathers-a-new-study-says/?utm_term=.222e4f98acff
twitter.com/TolarianCollege/status/875024566409506818
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/feast-2017-06-14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygs0kHhczXo

Un-stable

Return to Dominaria
FTV: Transform
25th anniversary master set

Fuck that!
WE HAVE A NEW UN- SET, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

>mfw

HoD trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=5eHx-tBtgYs

>new un set
>Vraska is back and a pirate
>dinosaur mounts
>return to Dominaria

I just woke up and I think my day has already been made.

>Return to Dominaria
Honestly, I was hoping for literally anything other than this.

Haven't been excited like this in a long time.

MTG is dead
Get out while you can

>Sequel to Unglued/Unhinged
>A Duel Deck with two good tribes
>Dominaria
>VR-VR-VRASKA!!!

Wow.

>The only revealed card is PW deck Bolas
How can you mess up a trading CARD game announcement that badly?

And what was up with that trash humor about dinosaurs and pirates? We're hearthstone now?

>Vraska is back and a pirate
>dinosaur mounts
Don't worry we're still following Jace

this.
Magic goes more and more down the shitter by focusing on stale memes from its tumblr community

To be fair, it would probably get shitty just as fast if it focused on the stale memes from its Veeky Forums or Reddit communities. At least the Tumblr community brings in more new voices, even if they're disproportionately listened to.

Brave the Unknown as you venture to the new world of Ixalan, where all we know so far is that Pirate Vraska battles Dinosaurs. But do you need anything more? Find out when Ixalan releases September 29.
Stake Your Claim on January 19, 2018, as the second set in Ixalan block releases with Rivals of Ixalan.
Explorers of Ixalan is an out-of-the-box multiplayer Magic experience that challenges you to defeat your opponents along the way as you search for the lost city. Begin your exploration on November 24, 2017.
The Art of Magic: The Gathering—Ixalan will be available January 2, 2018. Set sail for the uncharted jungles of Ixalan, where dangerous beasts, magnificent ruins, and lost treasures lie waiting to be discovered. Saddle up your Dinosaur mount and brave the unknown as you search the plane for a prize forgotten by history ...until now!
Duel Decks: Merfolk vs.Goblins, which releases November 10, 2017, pits two of the most recognizable tribes in the history of Magic against one another with two ready-to-play 60-card decks. Will you side with the reckless and wily Goblins or the graceful and cunning Merfolk?
From the Vault: Transform takes the From the Vault series and, well, flips it. From the Vault: Transform, which releases November 24, 2017, collects fifteen of our favorite transforming cards, each with its own story to tell.
On April 28,2018, we look to the past to move forward as we return to Dominaria with our next large set!
We will be releasing a 25th anniversary–edition Masters set on March 16, 2018. The product will contain 249 cards from across Magic's entire history and will provide a drafting experience like previous Masters products.
On July 20, 2018, we once again will be introducing core sets back into Magic. We've got some tweaks to the formula prepared, so look for more information as we get closer.
We're (finally) traveling back to the wacky world of silver-bordered cards when Unstable releases December 8, 2017.

Had to cut some shit to fit.

>dinosaurs

All I needed

NEW IXALAN ARTWORK

>Dinosaurs are a meme

I don't even understand what you're trying to communicate.

If they make Dinosaur Tribal viable in Standard i'll quit Yu-Gi-Oh! for good.

Sounds great to me.

edh_multiplayer.jpg

Count me in as hyped on all points.

And now I got worried as to how it all can come crashing down.

Dinosaurs AND Pirates.

I hope we get dinosaurs in all kinds of colors instead of just G/R

I've only counted 12 or 13 decent double-face cards. If they don't add new, actually interesting cards in there, FTV Transform will just become another bust.

>New
>Fucking
>Un-set

>FTV Transform

What cards will be reprinted?

Delver.

Feathery dinosaurs are my fetish

Looks like this guy's important in Hour of Devastation, what with him being in the spotlight for roughly half of the trailer.

Maybe one of the missing three gods that Bolas has reshaped?

Also, what the fuck is this guy?

>Ixalan, sounds vaguely Precolombine
>Pirate Vraska
>Dinosaur mounts

So they went with all and directly copied Journey to Un'Goro and all the pirate shit in HS?

You just KNOW the unset will be full of:

>political "jokes" (covfefe, MAGA, etc)
>Wacky quips and puns
>BBT tier "humour"
>probably something.about the asscrack guy
>an anti gamergate joke

Clearly based on Khepri, scarab-headed Egyptian God, so I assume he's one of the ones that Bolas kept for himself.

Khepri was a solar deity, associated with the rising sun and creation, so a corrupted one coming with the setting sun and the end of the world fits.

What's Journey to Un'Goro?

Mark my words, Rivals of Ixalan will be the return of the Ninja creature type.

Oh, Road to El Dorado type stuff.

Seems to be an avatar of the locust swarm.

Going by the previous Un-sets, you're wrong on every one of those except for the wacky quips and puns, which is essentially why the Un-sets were made.

I wonder what the animal will be this time. First time we had Chickens, then we had Asses.

>New unset
>No cool cards that mess with how the game is played because apparently it will hurt new player's brains

>Going by the previous Un-sets, you're wrong on every one of those except for the wacky quips and puns, which is essentially why the Un-sets were made.

This is nu, diverse Magic. Of course WOTC will want to show their progressive credentials at the expense of artistic integrity.

looks like Jeff Golblum

Topsy Turvy is a pain in the ass and I'd be glad if there are no cards like it.

When there's nothing in an announcement for you to be angry about, trust someone like you to invent something to be mad over.

fuck you for ruining my hype.
Also we all know that you dont want to be right on this one.

could be the gift of the godpharaoh.

>Return to Dominaria
>yfw the Gatewatch somehow start another Apocalypse

Flip Jace
Huntmaster of the fells
Bloodline Keeper
Elbrus, the binding blade
Delver

Then maybe Westvale Abey, Archangel Avacyn and Kamigawa flip cards

user's talking out of his ass, don't let yourself fall for dumb Veeky Forums hand-wringing.

> Gatewatch finds some way of accidentally reviving Yawgmoth
> he eats all of them for breakfast

I hate all the Phyrexia fapping that goes on, but fuck it, I'd be happy.

>10 plagues of egypt
pls let there be a frog god

Can't we just have a comfy post apocalypse setting for once? We keep getting cock teased by these apocalypses.

Checked

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/161816584373/oh-my-god-are-you-okay
>Maro was working on this the whole time
PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

You're too late for Time Spiral and Grixis(magic necro apocalypse).

Quints of truth

I can believe it. The Un-sets have to be fun to design. You get to be a little looser, you have more space, you can make intentionally stupid decisions for the fun of it.

>yfw Steamflogger Boss was a preview of the new "Un" set

You can still fuck up like Gotcha.

It needs to be not quite MTG legal and needs playtesting with straightmen. Any more ruins it.

Sovereign

doggo nooo!

Dominaria hasn't recovered enough to be no longer post apocalyptic though has it?

It was recovering during the last set of Time Spiral.

By this point, it's probably completely fine, although there's like remnants of all of the previous wars and conflicts everywhere.

Pretty sure time spiral block was an apocalypse user

It's been 60 years. Time has lost its effect. Still, the suffering continues.

How disappointed will players be when they release an Urza planeswalker card?
It will be hard to top off the fiasco that was Ludevic

>They fell for the feathered dino meme

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/06/06/tyrannosaurus-rex-had-scaly-skin-and-wasnt-covered-in-feathers-a-new-study-says/?utm_term=.222e4f98acff

And the apocalypse was averted and the land was healed and reinfused with mana, user.

>following Jace
Don't forget about the less Gatewatch focus after Amonkhet block announcement of earlier this week.

If you looked at the actual scientific documents, it says that they discovered scales on PARTS of the dinosaur, specifically around the tail, so if anything, dinosaurs looked more like a halfway between birds and lizards. Scales AND feathers.

Isn't that for later? Ixalan has been in the making for quite some time

>virtually 0 attack
Heh

the locust looks like it could be red/black, the centipede could be red/blue, and the scorpion could be blue/black?

I would be fine with this.

>centipede
Scarab.

twitter.com/TolarianCollege/status/875024566409506818
:^)

Considering Vraska is on Ixalan, Jace is, indeed, pretty much a given.

it just looks like a centipede to me. scarab would make more sense.

Is there gonna be a story today?

Yes. It's about Lili killing her demon.

Is it up yet?

So Ixilan is the new Adventure World since Zendikar got its shit kicked in?

That's...fine, I guess.

>At least the Tumblr community brings in more new voices

Feathered dinosaurs are cool. They're basically super birds now. And if you don't like birds you have problems

Yes. In it, Lili kills her demon.

yes
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/feast-2017-06-14

Ixalan is more treasure and dinosaur island adventure world, instead of obvious dungeons and dragons world.

Less loot, equipment and ragtag misfits.

Well, when they did the Atlazan mockups, they used the Vraska art that was revealed today...and also Ajani art.

Plus, it makes more sense to hold Jace back for returning to Ravnica again right after Dominaria.

>FTV Transform
They're genius! If you foil both sides, they cancel each other's warping!

Stagnation is death.

>plagues of egypt
Reminder that in the story, Razokek turns the river to blood.

Nah, they'll just curl away from each other and peel the card in two.

So is listening to a bunch of shitters that don't actually play the game, and instead just vlog. So is ignoring the gameplay, which is a core part of the game, or making strong cards because "muh limited/format diversity." Diversity is a lie and equality is a false god.

I know people like to SAY tumblr doesn't actually play, but that's really not true. Just like saying "Veeky Forums doesn't play magic, it just bitches about it."
Just in case someone needs a reality check. If you're just memeing then whatever

Couldn't they just re-word the Flogger to change Rigger to Artisam and Assemble a contraption to Fabricate a servo/Thopter?

Tumblr dosen't play, as it dosen't read comics. We don't want to be NeoMarvel.

That would be such a huge errata you might as well print a new card at that point.

Truth be told, I don't think we're going back to Ravnica for a while now that the concept of the block is more or less dead.

They just spend two large sets on Ravnica, much like they did earlier.
Under this new system we would of gotten a "Standalone" set called Return to Ravnica, and a second "Standalone" set on Ravnica called "Gatecrash"
And then the coreset would have a bunch of random Ravnican but unwatermarked cards that they would of printed in Dragon's Maze, but that never happened because. Alternatively,
Dragons Maze is a large set, giving them room to make it less of a shitshow.

I'm sure a portion of tumblr users play, but I don't think the people that complain about it actually plays.
And that's the problem, vocal minorities dictating the flow. It's destroying most entertainment mediums out there, while the same mediums complain that no one is using their stuff anymore.
It's like the Sense8 fiasco, all that buzz about diversity and progressiveness and people didn't watch it anyway, so it got canceled, creating a new buzz.

That's like saying a chicken isnt feathered because you studied the feet...