GW Customer Service

So, I bought my first Land Raider, and it's missing its lower assault ramp plate. Is it worth asking Customer Service about it, or is my LR resigned to the bits bin?

Ask customer service, they're usually good with this sort of thing as long as you can provide a receipt. They should send you a new one.

You might get to keep the old one.

1. I've heard that GW customer service is really good though I've never dealt with them personally.
2. You can pretty much google this instead of asking Veeky Forums of all places.
3. You also should probably just contact them either way because the answer is always no if you don't ask in the first place.

As much as I love bashing GW for their pricing policies and some of their piss-poor business decisions, it must be said that their custoemr service is outstanding.

I ordered a chaos lord on a slaanesh titty horse and the back banner came in damage. After an email with pics, they sent an entirely new one, without asking for the old one back.

Email then, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

And yet I know a guy who will swear up and down that GW customer service is shit because he saw once a bit was pictured on a box and it was not included in any of the sprues, and they refused to send him that bit.

It wasn't a missing bit, it just wasn't included in the kit. He just figured they should send him the bit in question simply because it was pictured on the box somewhere.

Idiots like this is why GW is starting to veer away from showcasing conversions.

They will give you a new one, they have a no quarrel returns policy.

well that dude was being an asshole. Of fucking course he didn't get the bit that was never meant to be in the box.
GW customer service is generally excellent. It's a big part of how they stay ahead in the business.

Was it missing from the sprue, or were you missing a sprue?

Missing from the sprue. It doesn't look like it got pulled off or anything, though there's a nub on one side of where I think the engine bit is supposed to be.

No nothing was missing from the sprue, now was it a missing sprue. He just saw something on the box that was not included in the kit. And then threw an autistic fit about it.

Send an email to customer service, if you dont have the receipt then you might be shit on luck but its still worth a try to contact them.

This is a pretty dumb question. The s answer is very obviously yes, contact cs. Do you also ask people if you should wipe after taking a shit?

This guy is a shit head

That's a reply to OP......

GW customer service will generally replace missing parts if you call them up, tell them what was missing and where you bought it.

When they changed the base size for Khorne lords on Juggernauts I gave them a call and asked them if I had to rebase the model.

They said that ruleswise I had to, but since they didn't sell the new base size separately rthey just sent me one for free.

GW customer support is great.

They're pretty fucking decent
Ordered a Riptide in end of January, still hadn't gotten it end of March.
So I e-mailed them, they sent a new one, free of charge and I got that one a week later
And if shit wasn't good enough, the original came in the mail just this week

Yes they are amazing.

I once bought a Khandish chariot and it came without wheels. Phoned costumer service and they sent me a new one, free of charge.

Got to keep the old one too.

I got a free set of grave wardens from FW because most of the arms had broken off and taken chunks of the armor trim with them. As long as you got receipts they are awesome And the broken trim just looks like DG standard battle damage... Thanks for the free stuff FW!

W-where's her tattoo?

It's weird how so many people on Veeky Forums make threads asking "should I call a company to complain about [THING THE COMPANY IS AT FAULT FOR] or just let it go?"

Especially when they're constantly complaining about stupid shit 24/7 about the exact same company that they have no right to be complaining about in general

>WHY IS MY (actually competitive) FACTION SO SHIT (because I'm shit at the game)
>WHY DOES THE COST OF THIS PLASTIC MODEL COST MORE THAN THE BARE MINIMUM COST OF PLASTIC CONTAINED IN THE KIT
>WHY DOES IT COST ME $5 FOR A TINY PLASTIC MINIATURE WHAT A FUCKING RIPOFF IT'S GOING TO COST ME $1,000 IF I WANT TO BUY 10 YEARS WORTH OF ARMIES AND FIGURES IN ONE DAY I'M GONNA GO PLAY INFINITY INSTEAD SO I CAN PAY $10 PER MODEL WHICH IS SO MUCH CHEAPER

Right over her ass son.
Right over her ass.