Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/, Pathfinder, and Starfinder)

What's the lowest starting money you've had for a character? Anyone try to give you the "You start naked" character creation?

Link repository; point out problems if found: ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Touched by Divinity
Can my character be touched by Aroden with this trait?

>guys, why are you all monks, sorcerers, and druids?

Literally touched him once, maybe brushed in a market square.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice (Closing in 3 Days)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home (Closing in 3 Weeks)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west (Closing in 1 Week)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court (Closing in 2 Weeks)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium (Closing when Nut Milk Delivered)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia (Closing in 2 Weeks)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous (Closing in 3 Weeks)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9 (Closing in 4 Weeks)

ergo the "Monks, Druids, Sorcs, Wizards" start.

wizards need spell component pouches

We were on page 7, you jackass.

Did he say anything to you? What did he do?!

Take Eschew as a feat then

P A G E 7
A G E 7 P
G E 7 P A
E 7 P A G
7 P A G E

"Ix Coo Z'mi", he said. I think it means "I bequeath my power unto you" in Azlanti.

I want to be the buffest for JttW

Should I go STALKER (Brutal Slayer/Bushi)//Fighter (two-handed fighter) VMC barbarian? Half-giant with a keen falchion?

Wait...so did they patch broken blade yet?

I'm beginning to have concerns as to what Tuvarkz consideres to be "balanced" and "gamebreaking"

Discipline errata is coming up, Gareth said so last thread. Learn to read

One of the alternate GM's for our games LOVES to start you off with clothing and nothign else on desert islands where you have next to no resources at all. He is also fond of puzzle bosses, where you can't actually kill the boss unless the PLAYER figures out the boss' weakness.

I play with a lot of really intelligent people Unfortunately intelligent=/=smart. So everyone is being asked to make 4 backup 1st level characters as well.

He's been playing too much Dungeon Crawl Classics.

READING IS HARD OK?

but apparently 1.5 dex to damage is a thing, because the numbers weren't big enough already.

I need a hug

ok

>All that talk about how long Derrin can fool Alexander into thinking she's a dude while taking his dick
>They forgot that Derrin is a hardxcore lezzer lusting after the Princess

You idiots don't get it, the ship is compelling because neither side is getting what they want and even if Alex falls hard it will be unrequited.

>waaaah dexfags spent two feats and jumped through hoops to get a thing

yes it's silly, yes strength needs to have its own unique feat chain, we already got this autism out of our system when that shit was leaked

But wait

What if the princess

Is also secretly a bara in disguise :^]

That's retarded. I like it.

Tuvarkz has a pretty good assessment of what's balanced, except he has a bias towards things he likes/has used himself and gives them more leniency.

Fuck dexterity

SEEK STRENGTH

THE REST WILL FOLLOW

>The princess was actually a Pit Fiend tucking his penis

What kind of hug? Be more specific, you goober.

>Ichabod steals one of her dresses

"Wait, what's this pouch here for?"

Thanks!

>Obsessed with dresses
>Why do only girls get to wear dresses? Fuck that.
>I'm wearing dresses and no one can stop me
It's bullshit but I believe it. Not bara though, that doesn't make any sense.

WHEN PRESENTED WITH A WEAK HORSE AND A STRONG HORSE, WOMEN AND CHILDREN WILL INSTINCTIVELY WANT THE STRONG HORSE.

>TFW Derrin gets spitroasted by Alex and the Princess
The memes are folding back onto themselves!

>YFW the princess is a contemplative that has used mass illusions and disguise spells to look like a princess

Well, children and weaker women will probably want the prettier, less intimidating horse. But those with sense about what makes a good mount will take the stronger specimen--provided it's well trained.

>Taking genetic notes furiously

So what you're saying is, the STRFAG always gets Best Girl?

The problem with wanting the strong horse is that a dexfag can now unequivocally fuck a strfag up. When the dexfag dances around the strfag and finishes him off fast - with a massive polearm no less - who do you think will be seen as strong?

>The Age of Strength is now officially over
>The Age of Twinks stretches beyond the horizon

YAMETE YAMETE

What if STRFAG IS best girl?

The guy who can carry the polearm without being at Heavy Load

Then she needs to find the strongest or wisest male (or ideally, strong AND wise) and lock that meat down!

So, basically, I was absolutely right to ban PoW from my games right from the start.

Why the nerf to Sacred Damage? What's the point?

But the Dex/Int nerd can cast Bull's Strength on himself and blow the strfag's head off
Face it you brute, your age has passed.

Appealing to dexfagging was a mistake

ECBs and EBSs should be the only 1.5x Dex weapons. Keep 1.5x Dex as an UnRogue thing. Give them NO benefit from Power Attack.

Gas the dexfags, attribute war now

Not an issue if you're naked.

Are you reading me, piggies? The naked twink purple-haired faggot PvP builds from Dark Souls are now canon effective in Pathfinder.

Then she's irrelevant in even more ways.

But my sorceress will still appreciate her.

Contrary to what you might think, women don't go for the asshole. She'll go for the one who's more appealing, and all the Dexfag in your situation does is make himself into a bully.

Unless said Dexfag spearman is defending himself and showing off how he outperforms a brute who's being an asshole to him, he's just showing why the girl in question made the right choice going with the Strfag.

>implying the Str Barbarian isn't just going to Spellsunder his spell, then break him like the twiggy fuccboi he is
Prepare for a Full Nelson you nerd!

I thought we were trying to move *away* from /y/ meta.

>Muleback Cords
>Corset of Resistance

Strength BTFO.

Rory, fuck off. 1.5 still needs two feats that aren't even given in feat tax rules.

Stop making a pointless comparison. Strength just got even more fucked and TWF just got that much harder. Thanks DSP. This is what we needed.

Rory isn't even awake right now.

I want her to but me in a headlock with her thighs

People equate aggressive with asshole because people who say women go for assholes are low test Betamax losers who think showing a woman basic respect and lowering his worth as a man in her eyes will somehow earn him enough Good Boy Points (GBP) for one (1) sex.

>the asshole
Challenging the Strfag to a duel is not precisely being an asshole, considering actually Dexfagging would imply shanking him in the back.

Meanwhile polearm dancer deadly agility piercing thunder...

STR/WIS makes for a gentle giant. DEX/INT makes for a cocky shitbag.

I can trust a STRfag to be reliable and honest. But those DEXfags? Assholes, the lot of them

>wasting your money on the most redundant and pointless magic items

>showing a woman basic respect...lowering his worth
Oh my fucking god do you actually think showing basic respect lowers your worth? What the hell are you on?

MENDEV
E
N
D
E
V

Str/Wis is ineffective compared to Dex/Int. It's a sign of great wisdom to go Dex/Int/Cha.

Read the post you responded to a little more closely, you're making a completely different argument to the one you assume you're refuting.

Speaking as a woman with zero interest in men, you're absolutely wrong. Women really do go for assholes, even over aggressive men. It's the weirdest shit I've ever seen, and I worked graves at a gas station.

>dexfags still need 13 Str if they want Power Attack
>Still get fucked in the ass because size increases boost Str the most, and usually penalize Dex

Just houserule that you reduce damage by a Strength Penalty if applicable if you're going to be such salty faggots that can't be assed to use the homebrewed Muscle Memory feat chain, christ.

I'm suddenly taken by the overpowering urge to build a Shelynite of some flavour.

Shut the fuck up. We have every right to criticize these decisions.

Define "asshole" and define "women". Slutty stacies are not all women.

/y/ meta forever

I've never met a Dexfag who wasn't a try-hard cunt, it's like they know on some molecular level that they've chosen the strong yet despised path and there's nothing they can do about it. Pugnacious pricks, the lot of them!

STR/WIS is the absolute best, they can open the pickle jar and have the good sense to know what you want.

>showing a woman basic respect and lowering his worth
This is why you'll never have a girlfriend. The only girls who go for assholes are vapid cheerleader bimbos with a brain smaller than her cupsize

>Strength just got even more fucked and TWF just got that much harder. Thanks DSP. This is what we needed.
This is what really needed to be said.

I also want to ask why they're fucking Sacred Damage. It was good and cool and flavorful. What, did it make core only paladins feel jealous? Fuck them.

I think we can all agree that both are for losers and nerds. Flat CON is the only way to go, or flat wisdom.

....well, I suppose, even if he's recruiting for ladynights....I'll have to see if he accepts Qazi characters.,

REMINDER:
Most finesse weapons are light and will never qualify for 1.5x Dex to damage.

It only works with: Elven Branch Spear, Elven Curve Blade, Estoc, Dueling Sword, Spears/Polearms with the Polearm Dancer feat, Katana with Daisho Expertise

All of them have some form of exotic proficiency or feat tax.

>half-giants make the best spouses

It is known.

Normal, average, otherwise intelligent women will go apeshit trying to land a dickheaded bastard who treats them like shit and beats them up. It's goddamn weird.

What about screwing TWF, fag?

I was agreeing with him, not arguing against him.

... No? I was saying a man that demeans himself in front of a woman or rolls over at the first sign of conflict won't be earning himself any favors. Combine that with sniveling small acts of basic universal human respect done in the belief they're somehow special and you get a Betamax.

Yup

Nigga you even BUSHI?

...define "dickheaded bastard", and define "normal, average, otherwise intelligent women". Because normal, average people in general are anything but fucking intelligent, and I'm not sure they're actually being "treated like shit".

Take Double Slice.

The whole reason for the nerf was that dex TWF was too strong.

Hello /pgg/, I require your help. I want to play a maid.

No, not just whatever and then make them wear a butler/maid outfit. I want to best reflect the actual business of being a maid - avoiding being seen by the lord and lady, being able to assist others and bring out their best, and being able to carry 45 gallons of water up secret staircases so my betters can have a proper bath. This is mostly for a maid-of-all-works type character, but I'm also interested in doing a Lady's maid or Lady's companion, where I'd set aside the hard labor for delicate diplomatic work, knowing the latest news and fashions, and embroidery.

What classes would work for this sort of thing? Consider third party on the table for this.

>Sacred and Profane Damage no longer deals bonus damage
Black Seraph will be fine, but Silver Crane just got a massive dump taken on its damage output against the people it was supposed to be fucking.

Perky vibrant genki sorceresses are always appreciated!

Your "normal, average" girl in the States has slept with 7-8 different people by the time she's out of university. That's the mean AND the median point. Even from a biological point of view that's a little over the top; normally the estimated "natural" average is 3-4 mates over the reproductive period presuming none of them die prematurely or something.

The Vigilante, which has a talent literally called "Innocuous Maid."

TWF was fucking viable under this. I sure do love dumping a ton of feats into a fighting style that's still not as good as holding a weapon with both hands.

Effortless lace

>Corset of Resistance
>redundant and pointless

Muleback Cords are only 1k.

Battle butler by Gonzo 2

>Spears/Polearms with the Polearm Dancer feat

Like a nodachi!

Bushi exist
Tengu Exist
Elves Exist

>Sleep around like a whore
>People are wondering why women are burnt out on men and divorce as often as they do

WOWZERS

>PLD now has a Drow app and a Troll-kin app
>kawase and a rando
I wonder what kind of nut milk they'll be sending him

And what stat do elves and tengu get? HMMM?

You'd be lucky to find a woman out of University who doesn't have a child, either; some 40-50% of children in the United States are born into a single-parent household, now. Compare that to 4% in 1950 or 16% in 1970.