Galactic Federation

Giant Psychic Space Lobsters Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who let my cat into the federation meetings?

Greetings, I am Ays Non of the Imin. I am standing in for Baron Taxla while he celebrates his youngest sires wedding.

S̉͗oͨͯͦ̾̌r̊ͪ̑̿rͭ̌ͮ̐̾̐̉y͋ ͭ̋̏̍̔w̏͗̿̓h̏ͧ̑ͤ̌a͊̄ͫ̽̿̏̚t̾̋ͮ̑ͪ́?͆͋͛ͭͨ H̄͑̓̍ͫa͗͑̓ͪv͂̇ͬ̍e ̾̌̀́w̋̍ͨ̏̀̒ͨeͯ̀̈́̋̊/̓̒́͐ͤ͗uͧ̇ͦͨs/ͨͤi̔̇͂̎̒̍̑ me͛̉ṫ͛̽?͐̍hͤ́eͧllͧ̍ö́/̃̑͑ͩͫͮ̄c̎̐̔̓ͤͦ̒oͦͩ͋͋̃ͯ̒n̓̎g͐͂̎raͣ̀ͮͪt̿̂ủ̿ͤ̔̂lä́t̾ͫ͒ͩ̓iͬ̔̄͌ͨo̊n̑̑̐̎ͤͫ̾s̔͊ͩ͂͒̈

Greetings, have we met before? There are so many ambassadors to keep track of.

You look like my cat.

Mister Chuckles, who has done this to you.

I am of the Imin, pyskers of the Dukedom. I am standing in for Taxla while he's at his sons wedding. I sense that you are a psionic being, yes?

Ẅ́͒̚e ́ͤ̒̒͑a̚r̀ͦ̀͌e ͦn̆õẗ́̏ͬͫ ̇͂̈́ͮͪy̓oͩͤ̀̐ͫͦū̒̿̿̓r͊͒̐̈́ͩ ̏ͯcͦa͌t͗͛ͤ̑͗ wͨ̽ͭ͐͊͊ͧė̄́ͧ̈̃͌ ͬͯ̀ͯ̍ͬa͗͊ͦr̀ͮ̑͂̂̒̚ē͗͋͐͋͗̍ ̍̂no̒ť ͯc̍ͬ̾ͦ̏͑̆a͐͆ͧͮͧ͊l͛ͦ̒̾ͬ̄lͨ̽ͩed ̒͒ͧ̔̓̈m͑ͪͫͮr̉̓̌ͯ͛ͨ̓ ̆ͧ͒͑ͣ̾̚c͑̈͛̃̂͋h͌ͧ͑͊ͤȗͬck̔͑̃l̍̒eŝ̎̈́,͆ͤ͆ͧͧͦͧ ̔͗̊w͑̍e ͦa̒r̃ẽ͌ͫͦ̓ͮ̈ ̉ͬu̐niͩ͋̎t̎ͮͩ ̍̃̋͒͐̚1ͬ͌2ͪ͗ͦͧ ͛̔âͧnͣ́̚d͛͂ͬͩ̓͊ͧ ̾w̋eͫͤ͗ ̆wͤͫͯ̆oͧ̔͑̉ͯ͒̆uͬ̈̀̆ͦ̌l̐ͬ̊ͦ̇͐ͭd ̒̎̀ͨǎ̎ͣp̚p̿̃̄r̆eͨ͊̉̍c̽̌̋ͬiatͨͬḕ̄ͤ̃/ͧ͒̐̇̋̎͛p͋͂͑̿ͭ͗r̊̄ͮͦ̍̾êͪͬ́͐fͨ̐ͫ̈́̋̔eͣ̎r̽ͨ͗̌̚ ͋̇ͯ̀͒ͤ͋ȉͧ̂̚f̂̽͗͑ͣ̀̓ ͣ͊yͧ̓ou ̃̏̆͒̈́w̚o͐̋u͒ld ́̑̒̏̿̌̉c̐ͣ́̂̈͋̚e̎̉̾aͯ͒̌̌ͭsͩ̄͛̎e͐ͮ̇̋/́͒ͫͮs͑͒ͧẗ̿ͮ̇o͑ͤp ͭͦ̀͊̽̒͂a͑̾̍̂t̒̆͆ͫ̈ͫt̂͒e͐̊m͊̽ͤͧ̋͗p͗tͬͩ̊̆iͭ̓ͩͯ̋͛̂n͛̆ͪ́̒͆g̏͛ͩ̿͋/͆̽͛͋ͬ̉ͯṫ͆ͣ̔͋̉̉r͑̃ý̔̆ͦi͒͛n̏ͦ͛g͂̉̾ ͬͣͬ͛̔̽tͧ̍͋̓o̾̈́̎̃͛ ͂ͪͪ͗p̐̑̎̀ͤ̌͊et͆ͨ ͦu̓ͤ͗̋̿͛sͫ̈́͑͑ͣ

Hello,Ambassadors.How are you all?
Hello.
What organ does your psionics emanate from?
Hello there,would you like to,join the Federation?

Of course you have. What do you think, we discovered a galactic federation of horrifying aliens who've been at this for centuries before we even developed FTL travel, had a spy waltz in like we belonged here just because who's going to check to see if anyone has record of the Harrokan Combine yet, and then sat in meetings to try and acquire advanced technologies to prevent ourselves from being invaded by potentially hostile powers?

That would be crazy.

Tͫ̋hiṡͩͬ͂ ͆î͋ͧ̓͊̄sͧ ͧaͫ̄̾̋̆ͩ͑c̒ͯ̎̈͛̔č̏͗̎̓ͩuȑảͮͬtͤͪeͮ/͊͗ͦͮ̉̊͋t̆ͦ̋̉ͭͪru̍̄e̔ ̈̃b̉̃uͦ͋̄ͣ̌͊̂t͛ w͛̉è͊̏̓̎̐ r̆̌̑͐̓̒aͮ̑r͒̂͌eͧ̇lͤ͋̎ͭ̌̾ẏ̓͆̒̚ ͂u̾ͫͦ̽̑̄͊s̾̈́̌͋̃ͬeͣ͐̑̽ ͋ͬ̀̍i͑t̋ͯ̄͌̽ͤͯ f͐͊ô̐ͩ̾̓r͌̒̐̄ͦ́ͯ ̋ͮͯ̇̾ͭa̓͌n̈́̇̀̽̓̚y̐ͨͨ͛̽͆t͋̋ͨhi̔ͮ̀ͩ͋͑n̓ͧͨ̚gͤ͌̿̏ͩ ͆̏̐͒́̽bͮ͒̈́̍ͤe̎͋̋ͬ́ͯsͭ̍ͯͪ̈́ĭͦ̏͂̏ͫd̐ësͣͩ͐ ͊͒̽̓̑̓c̑oͭͤ͒̚m̊͆͐ͮͨm̓ͯͫ͒̌u̾ͯ̑̏n̉̓̒̊i̇̀͆́̔̀c̔̓̂̓aͫ̽̒́tͭͤ̊ͯ̇̚o̓ͪ͛͊nͮ̎͒ͨ̓͐͌ ̉ͨͧ̓ͫ̎coo̓ͤ̊r͗̒͒͊diͯn͂ͭả̂ͮͩ̽̏͗tioͣͪ͆̂͒n ̽ͭaͭ̒͆ͯ͑̂̍n͂ͣdͣ ̌i͐ͩnͫ̍͊teͮͪr̐f͂ͪͪ̌e̊͛̔͑͂̌r̉ȅ̄ͣ͂̐n͋̆͋ͯ̌c̃̾ͨͬͣe͆

My mistake. Please find my cat.

Our mind, simply enough. It coincides with the soul.

Curious. We have developed it to serve us in battle.

Weͬ̒̚ ȁ͑̉͌̽̎ͫr͛̚ẽ̎ ̓̂ͮͧ̿pͭ̏͑̍̀ͩȓͭ̂ě̍̏t͂̓t̽̃͂̃̚ý ̋̊̑ͪ̇͒ͣs̆ͮ̋ͨ͊ủͩr̓͐́͋ͭe̓̆͊͂͋ tͨ̍͒̀ͣͬ̐hͣͪ͗͋͑̈́̑ĩ̓̏ͨ̌ͣs̓͆ i͒͑ͫs̿ t͒̉̏h̽͗͋̄ͨ̌ͪeͧ̃̍ ͋̆fͫ͌ͯͧ̈́̄i̍̑̃̇ͧ͐̚r̆̐̔̀ͫs̽ͩ̐̿̀̉ͨt ͨͬ͂̈t̿̋̇̚i̒m̆́̓ͪ̃͐͗ẽ ̏ͩ͑͒̄so̿̓m̿̂ͦeͨ̆̒o̔̉ͤ̇n͑̐ͧ̃̂̇̄e ͧ̒h̒̽ͪā̋ͬ̐s̏ͤ͒͂ ̐̆ã͂sͩ̌͊̈͗̑ǩͤ̿͆eͯ͋d̔̀ ̋̋͗ͭ̆ͭͨus̃̈͒ ̆͆̃̇̆̓̌ẗ́ͨ̚̚o͂̏ ̆̆̚u̿̊͆ͤ͌ͭs͒̇͋e̓̾̔̽ ȯ̿u͋̆͌ͨrͣ̌ ͛ͭ͐́ͣ͌̿s̒̌̓͒py̿̇̒̀̒̇ ̿ͫ̃̓ne͆ͬ̐twͧ̊̚oͫ̏̑̏rͤͯ̌̌̏͊k̀ ͛͋̈ͩͬ̇̄iͤ͋͊͌̚n̓ ͩ͗ŏ͂̃̿r̂͌d̃̽̀͂e̿̇r͗ tͩ͋ͯǒͮͣ̈̚ ͬ̉fͪ͒in͐͋ͤ͐̒ͩd̿̆ ̾ͬͣͤ͐ͯͣà͑͗̇ ̉ͬcͨ̎ͨa͋ẗ́ͣͩ̈.̋͛.ͩ.̐͌͒̚̚.̌ͩ́̂́̒.ͯͪͤ̎̄̿ͮ.̊͆̌ͫ ̌͗͐ͦͮ̑̏Ẅ́ͧ̈́e͒ͦ ͨ̄͗a̎̒͌r̈̾́ͮ͋̀eͬ̐̈ͨͪ́ ͦ̎ͨ̊͊̒̀c̎͂̓͊o͌ͯnͭ̾fͫ̃́̚uͨͫͪsͯͬͩ̎͐̂eͤͪͫd

Wait, we can just do that?

Yes.
Or ally with it.Your choice.
I see.

Could you extract a neural sample?

U͐́nḯ͑̾͋̈ẗ́͑ e͊̏͛̃̍ͨ̔ī́̓̓̎̋ǵͤͩ̐̃ͤh͌͂t̐̓̓̒ ͦ͂ͫȕ͐̿sͫ ͦ̽̒ͦ̓͛t̒͐ͧͯͨhͬ͊̏e͋͋ ̄̽ͫ͂̈́uͤ̽͒͆̊n̉̓̍iͧ͛͌t̓̐͗ ̉̑̒̃̈wͪ̎̀hͦ̐ͦ̿òͣ́ͭͯ̈́̇ ̐̓͊̀dͦͤoͤͮͪ̇ẽs͛ͧ̈ͮ̓ ̓ͣ̾̾̚̚t͒̒̄̏̏̈́h̒͛ͦͩͤaͫ̌̉ͨͩ̇̂t.ͦ̽̍ ̌͑ͮḦ́̑ͩ̌̓ĕs ͧnͪ̑ͨ͐̉ͭoͬ͋ͩͣ͂t̉ͩͯ͋ ͂̽̊v̆́̐͛̎ẽͫ̂rͭͤ̋y͌͑̏̿ ̎ͣ̚sͩ͌ͨͫo̽̄̋̈́čͨ́îă̔͆̄̂l͐ͧ̾̀̔ ̆tho͑ͪ̽̽̽̏ủ͋̏̎̌̚̚gͮhtͬ̿ ̄̆tͮh̋̀̀͐ͮͫͦi̾̇sͦ̇̉ ͩ̉ȗ̑n͂͊̐̓ͩit ď͌͐o̿̃ͯŭb̉̍ͩ͂t͊̑̑ͨͬ̒sͭ̽̐ ͗͑ ̿ͬͫ͆ẙͦ͒ǒ͗̒͒ͦuͮ̍̽̑ ͧ̍ͬ͛ͩwi̒͐͂̆̔͗llͫ̆ ̀͒͆̽͊̿ͯmͦͨ͌̽̚e̍̓ȁ̓ͩ̚t̉͌̄̔ͨ̀̔ hͧ̽̉̾i͐̿ͦm̿̚.̋̇ͤ̒ ̾̑̄̀Tͩh̓͆̍î̄̋͑͛͆̚s̋͆̐̏ ̐̄ͧͧ̂̽uͨ̃n͑̆it͋ ̏ͪi͒̑͊̽ͨs ͭ̋͂ͬͭtͣͮ̆ͨͮ̉h̊̍́e͋ͪ̊ͫ ͐͊͆͑i̍̓̊ͫ̚n̎ẗ́̐̑̏͂̚el̔̒̔ͦͫͨl̃ͫ͒i͂͒͒g͒ͧẻ̆ͭ̎͂̄̚nͦ̿͐͐ͮc̾̐ͮ̊eͯͩ̋̾͑ u̒n̔̽̆̇iͣ͒tͦͦ̋̒ ̔̌̑a̓ͬn͗̽̇̇̓d̄͆͋̒͋ ̋d̊ͪͧ͂͋̓e͐̑ f̄aͨ̐ͭͫ͗̂ͫc̒̓̆͒tŏ̾̚ ͛̆ͫ̔lͣͨ́̋̂eaͭ͛̔̏ͪ͆̎d͛͐͆͂̑̐er ̓̑̓̇́̌ű͑n̓̓̂̈̈iͫt̏̏͑

Please. This is a diplomatic matter.

Just look for one of your own that likes to scream a lot. That's probably Mister Chuckles.

I̒̆̏s͆̽ͨ͆ ̔t̎̂̑̿ͬ͆hͦ̍í̒̓̈́ͤ́s͆͐ ̇̍͂͗ͫi͐̃ͫ͛t͂̂?͂̆͒ͭ͒͋ͬ

Of course, I won't object to it. It's for progress after all.

Quaint, we choose a leader from our most powerful pyskers to lead us.

Okay.

I need to clone one of you from it.

Anyway, it seems like I have not introduced myself, I am Ovaa-Kezhada, the elected speaker for my people, the Noo Libery Union.

Here is the google doc about my species and my empire
docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing

T͋ͪ̂̂̌̈́h̓ͩ̍̏i̓̒̉͗s̿ͣ̈̿̾̋ ͫ̏͛̽u̇͗ní̾͐̇̋t̔̓ͬ̓ ͂̀̂͋ͯ̍̍iͭ̑̆s͆ͭ̾̐ ͨ̓͐olͤd̊̔ͫ̈́̚̚eͬͮsͩ̒̑ͧ̈́͂̽t ͌̓ͧͦͫwï̿ś̏ͭě̚s̓́̃͒́t ͮͫͨ́̏̀͗sͩͫ̍ͣ̓̐ã͒ͫͦǹ̈́̚eͨ̊ͬ̾iͬst̀ͬͯ̄̏̓ ̾̐̌̉an̈͐ͧd̑ͭ̒ ͋̉mͫ́͑̿ó̂͗sͮ͐͗̐͛̐͑t̎̓ͤͪ ͪͯͮeẍ̄̍̇ͨ̂̚p͑ͭeͦ̔̈̀ͪrͩ̿ͣ̋̿ͣ̎ȉe͛ͤ̉ͭn̈́̋̌̽c̍̂ë̈́ͩ̐̄ͬ̆d̈̋̒ ͣ̉͂̇̄ͨthͤ́u͊̉ͤ̏s̆ ͑ͩ̒̍t̃ͫ̒̌ͤ̇h̀͋͐͆̐e ͆ͮ̆̐b͂̐͒u͗̉ͫ̿r̾͐ͯd͗ͮ͂ͭeͯ̾͐͛ͪ̊n̐͊ͪ o̔̇̐̆ͪ̋f̔ͩ ͬl̊̐̏̇ͧeȁďe͗ͩ̑ͫͪr̎ͭ̈͌sͤ͌͌hiͭ̒̾̆ͯ̒p͋̓ͫ̎ ̋͊̽ͨf̿͛͂å̓ͪ̂l̑̀ͭ͌͆ls̄̇̇ͮ ͊o͌ͨ̍n͂ͭ͌̿̃̊ ͩ͆̎̏ͧ̚ẗ̆ͭ̚hi̍̑͋ͣͯsͦ̂̈́̓̒ ̋ͬ͆̿͆uͭͣ͑̾n͋̾ȉͬt̾̑

Go ahead, progress can never be impeded.

Tell me, how do your people fight?

Ah greetings Ovaa, I was instructed to bring greetings to you from Taxla.

ẁͣ̉̔ͩi̽̓t̊ͮ͋h ́ͨ̈́̒̄őv̂ͧ̐ͣ͋e͒ͨ̎͊͂rwhͩ̉ͩͤ̒e̾l̒͂͐m͆̀ing n͛uͤ̀̾̈́m͊̊bͬ̇̂̚e͛ͣ̾̀͐̒ͦrs̓ͪ͊͆ͭ̌ͣ,̏ ͬ̂̂̓p̒ͨͩ̎ͫl̍ȃ̇̈́̇šͮͪͫ͊̇m̆̒̓͛ͣ̎ͧảͪ̾͒͂ ̀̇̈ͦ͛a̔n̎̏̆̃d̍̌ ̿ͨͣ̓pͮ̋̈̿̇ͯ̒ì͌ͦ̈́̂̏̏ǹ͂ͫ͋̇̎cͯͮͪ̔̈́͂̆e̎̐̎̍̒̿̐r̃̏̀s͌̑ͭͪ

Hello,Ovaa.How are you today?I apologize for not eating breakfast with you yesterday,I was momentarily busy.
Understood.

I'll just clone it and torture it until the mind breaks,then use that one for my experiments.Can't have it resisting.

I can give you this much.

I shall inform Consul Ludremex immediately.

That is far too large. I will take it.

Could the guardians of the colony of semi-sentient exoskeletal amphibious life forms distributing small arms in the central hub please uplink with intranet node 2?

Numbers, a unreliable method of fighting I must admit. Have you not harnessed your psionic powers for battle?

It shouldn't resist, if you convince it its sacrifice is for progress.

This is Consul Ludremex of the Harrokan Combine, I have been informed your gracious council ha-

What are you doing to my son?

D͋͑ͩÁ̔ͦ̓ͣM̓̌N ̌̌ͫIͩ͆ͩ̌T͛̂ͨ͌ ̒͌ͫ͒͋ͮU͐͋ͤNͧͣͤ̄Ǐ͂͒̂ͦT̈ ͣ͋̿̂̿ͨ1̈́0̽̑ͯ͌ ͯ̌̏̽I͛̄̈ͭ̋̎̋ SA̒͐̉ͦ͒I͒͊̆̆Dͮ ͪ͌̒̈́ͧ̈́̇Ằͬ̆ͯ͆̎N̈́̊ͤ̾͋̈́̈́Ý͐̓ͪͬ̒T͂̈́̒͗̍ͨH̉̌ͧ̈̇ͩIͤ͑̄͐̊͒N͒̓̾ͩG̋̀ ̓̍̉̿͌̚M̓̓͋͑̔̏Iͪͭ͆̍ͣ̑͊L͐̒Ī̓̾ͬ̃̍T͊͑̚Aͪͭ͒͂̇R͐ͨͭ͑͌̈́Y͆̈́ͫͩ ͯ́̓ͤͬͤ̊B̔̊̍ͣ̄UT͊̄͗̊ͪ ͊ͬͬS̒͂́̎͗̊M͊̌̀̆ͮ̏̚A͒͐̔LL̋̋ ͛Aͬ͗̚Rͪ͆̏̋̐Mͩ́S͂ ̽̀̾̈ͨ̊ͨCÓͬU̿L͛ͧ̂ͯ͌͂D ͩͮ͋B͐̿̌ͨ̌̇E̔ ̈́̓͑̂Sͧͧ̏̒̈̿̊H̄I̾͐PPEͪͮD̓͒̓͆ ̌T̆O ͌̿͊͊T̆̒Ȟͦ̓̈̒ͩE͗ ̄̈́̈̀̚Eͪ̌ORT̈ͭÄ͗N͌̔ͯ͆̄S̋̍ͣ̽̽ ͗A͗N͛̿̍̌͐͂Y͂ͪ̆̆THͬ̽̀̏I̒͑͛̐̏́̏N̐̒̔̌G ͑̎̉͐̏͊͌Bͨ͊͗͑Ů̀ͬ̿ͦT͑ͪ̆ ̾ͩ̄͐̿͋̓N̾͋̿ͦ͂ͫO̾Tͯ Ȇͬ̀ͬV̀͒ͯ̀̽̏̄Ĕ̽̓͗̀Rͪ̏̎ͯͨ̆ͬYͤT̀ͤ̓̌Hͤ͆ͤ̍͛ͣ͐ÎŃͯ̔͗ͨͨG͗̋ͪͤ̾̽̍ ͌ͧ̓̓AͦŇ̓̃̚̚D͌ͦ

This damned holoscreen is acting up.

Give him his toys back, you monster.

N͗͛̈́̾ͪͬoͧ̇̀ ͩa͂̓ͤͯn̊̇̒ͩ̚d̂̊̆ ͩͭ̇̂̀ͩth́ͮ̊ͣͯe̎ͧͣ̃͐ͣ́rͦ̈́ͯ̑̓̎̐e͂̊ ̾̀ͤͦ̉ͫaͪͨ̒̐re̔ͧ ͐ͨ̎5ͬ̋ͣ͆ͬͮ2ͮͧ̐ ͋͊m͆͆ͮō̊͌ͣ͗ͨl̇ͫe̓̌ͦ̄s͛̀ ̈́oͩͧ̽́f̈͌̈̀ ͌̃̓u͊̑̈̀s̓ͨ ͦͩs̊̊o͐̋ ͊ͯͤͨ̈́͐n͐̓̈́u̐͋̊mb̿͋e̾͗̾ͦrͭ̊̀̇̋̈́sͬ̀̍͊̉̐ ̓ͧͮ̌is̒ ̓͛͒̒r̍ͣ̀͋̐el̐̍̓͆̂ͫ̏i͗̒̍a͑̇̋̒͌ͫb̐ͨ̒̚l̈́̑̒̔ͤe̎̒

Okay.
I'll just tell it that it's needed for a good cause.

I remember a race I fought, hairy mammals, that relied on numbers in battle. Saw my father use his mind and incinerate them in the hundred.

Yeah,but he's in moles,not hundreds.

Do you know what a mole is?

It's for progress, he will die happy, even if he's just a clone

I'm afraid that unit of measure,net is unknown to me.

Okay,then I'll use him for the experiment.

Progress is important after all.

And a mole is 6.02214X×1023

Excellent. The Emperor Kinrotos XVII wishes to keep an embargo upon the fascist "Realms of Tabblixi."

What are the Realms of Tabblixi?

Also,please tell the Emperor he owes the Seremity 11,000 SFC.

Very well. This unit is unknown to me.

The Emperor has deposited nearly 110,000 SFC to repair the station, and has donated 50,000 SFC towards various charities.

0̴̜̻1̢̙͎0͎̗̬͟1͖̤͓͜0̗͓͎̜͉ͅͅ1̗͈̱̺͠1͈̱͢1̖̼̤̮̩̤ ̴0̖͓͕͎͜1̠̘̫͠1͉̕0̬̗͍0̦̱̪͎͍͍̮1̗́0͖͙͓̳̰̱1̞̹̹͔͍ ̜̼0̜͙͔̭̗̼ͅ0̨1͉̫͡0̡̠̖͎̤̣00̼͖̫ͅ0̟̠͢0̯͔̦̬̺̦ ̙̞̹̮̝̳0͈͟1̼̘͢1͚̮̦͢0̶0̙̖͔̟0ͅ0̘̘͈͞1 ͉̻̪̰̹͙0̥̭̙̩͇ͅ1̪̗͍̞1͕͉̤̗̠̯ͅ1̼͇̯̙̯0̻0͟1͔͕ͅ0̢ ͈̭͓̤0̮͇̳̼͖͢ͅ1̭̱̤͈1͞0͉̹͓̙̮͚̀ͅ0̟̻̟̖͈͚1͖̼̘̞0̢̮͓͔̭1̜̮̥̤̖͚ ̷̮0̘̭̺͚̘̬̕0̭͇̘1̣͖̤̻͈̳̤́0̰̬͓0̤̙̫0͔̺̝̭͎̘͞0̘0̘̟ ̸̙̰͉̤̫̤0̤̳̕1̣̘̳̫̮͟01̥͇0̴1͈̱01̡͎̥̘͈ ̺̬̦̠̗͇͜ͅ0̳͝1͖͚̺̝̫̹1͓̮̪̺ͅ0̩̳̹1͈̩̰̣1͔͠1̪̯̪̺̝̯̫͢0 ̹̖0͈̼̗̹̙̤̦1̹̳͉͎͡1̱̻͔͝1̻̼͚̟̙͝ͅͅ0̟͎͟0̠͍͍̟̞͎1͉̪̻̭̝1͖͎͈ 0̳̳̳1̘̮͓̰ͅ1̰̳̰̟̤͟0̘̞͚̝̙͜1͙̙̬͜0̼0̡̙0̙̭̻̺͍̱ ̷̟̯͎͓̣0̟̰̠ͅ1̡̦̜͕͎̫̼1̧̙̜̣̼̞̟͖0̻̭̺̀0̻͈0̸̺̖0̷1̙ ̟̤͕0͙͕͖̱̟1̥̰̥͈1̻̟̺͉̝̼͞0͙͚̣̝̳̼͟0̴̭̤͉0̴1͙͓̣͎̣1̧̘͖̼ͅ ̙̀0͚̬̙̟̯̩1̢̪1̢01̛͇͚̗̥̳͕͙0̨͙̳1̖͖̫̘͓̯ͅ1́ ̨͖̪0̴̙̹̭͓̳̜1̪̫10̬͈̼̤͓̼1͞1̘͍̻̫0̖0͓̼͙̟ ͈0̧̱1̼̯̖͢1̬͈̭̙0̗̙͓͖̹̻͟0̠̳͡1͓̱͙͜0̨̟̤1͈̺̥͡ͅ ̼͇̯̖̺0̵̱͈̩1͖͕͎̦͘1̰͎0̙010̤0̘̙̳̳̰̦͔ ̥̜̳̜̠00̡͙̣̩̜̮ͅ1͓͓̬̪0̨̹1̼1͢1̭̪̞̻0̤

What were there names?

A genocidal state which has nearly exterminated about 70 million so far. We must stop them.

Ah, we faced against a hive, except insects who used strategies like this. You just have to use artillery. Lots of it. And automatic weapons. Oh, sorry. I am General Kimer, new representative for the IPR.

They called themselves Genro, large brutish beasts with very minimal grasp of modern combat. Used solid ammo rifles with a bolt and wooden stock.

Oh? I would have loved to be there. My tip is to use as much artillery as you can. Whether it be a 500mm gauss cannon, or just a small mortar: use it. Also automatics are the best, in my opinion when you deal with such menaces.

I believe I was referring to the Baron General but tell me about these species how do they fair now and why did the war begin? Hopefully your people didn't genocide them and let some live.

We tried not to. They committed mass suicide in all their capitulated territory. There is a monument, I think, to all the innocents and drones who died, on Nimar V. The war began after a construction ship was hounded by fighters for over 48 hours.

Was it a war of conquest for the Dukedom? It hardly seems like these creatures could be a threat to your empire.

Haha you think we are afraid of you because of some picts? I can assure you that the Empire and Federation have faced far greater foes than you and won.

It was the first deployment of the Imin in battle, we riled up storms of death on them, charred them into dust.

It was a world similar to Earth, that continental style planet. Yssravannar colonists were being attacked by them and they refused to cooperate, so we taught them a valuable lesson.

Well,the more you know,right?
That is fine.Don't know why you told me about the charities though.
Genocidal?What are they killing?

Well... You know, they attacked you with gunpowder weapons
>she snickers
Ha! If I was there, it'd probably be over in about a few hours.

They were killing memes

Erm... Pre-FTL species conquered by them. And they also capture our ships and hold them hostage.

Gunpowder weapons?Where'd you get that info?
Well,that's not that bad.Deal with them,I guess,but as long as they don't attack us I'd say I'm staying out of it.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It did end, with only 100 Imin deployed. Their entire army racked by flames, the noise was horrific. The smell was also quite awful.

Well,admittedly,Kimer says it was only gunpowder.

While impressive,gunpowder can be beaten in 20 minutes.

Well... slight problem. They have attacked our shipping lanes and convoys with privateers. And they also have funded guerrilla groups which cause anarchy in my empire! We need to give them a warning.

I hope you incorporated them into the Dukedom. They seem like if they were well equipped they could be effective mercenaries and auxiliaries. The UE's policy at least is to first conquer and then try to incorporate them into the Empire and it's culture. It's been highly effective especially with the Aldorian sharpshooters. They have Avian influences like much of the people of the Dukedom especially their eyesight which has made them excellent shots and they serve the Empire loyally as well.

Same thing here. Most marines now are part of the Hulzzyx species, and also flame troops are the reptilian Nubar.

There were quite a few, hence the time, and very few of us.

No. These creatures resembled apes we have seen in other places across the galaxy. We are currently keeping the survivors in interment awaiting a empire that will house them. Perhaps your empire will take them? Hey are extremely aggressive, and I imagine with modern weapons hey could be effective.

Privateers?Guerrilla groups?

That and genocide aren't bery pressing,if it's only on outer sectors.Can't you do it?It is harming your Empire.If you truly need help.then is your Navy being destroyed by something?

Well,okay.

Personally I would've just nuked them,but that's just me.

It would look bad on our nation if we just purged primitives.

Welp... let me tell you one thi- Holy shit. Sorry for my language, but there is something happening on the Tabblixi-Ploraxian-W'nai border! Quickly, on screen!

Eh.The Wastes has no ethical conundrums when it comes to that.

What happened to the planet?

We could manage that. We have some rather large slug throwers they could carry and with heavy armor and some training... In return for this once we have finished training them we can send you the first division to use as assault troops. Speaking on military matters as well I vote we should gather for a naval war games with the Federation fleet and allied nations involved so we can test our readiness. Do you agree fellow ambassadors?

I can tell. Another thing, carter. We have tested your DNA, and you seem to match the characteristics of Carter Williams, a British soldier who fought in WW1, on the world of Earth. Can you explain this?

I agree! I'm not admiral, but I think Obloss would be excellent for this task.

British?Naw,I was American.

But yeah,I served.Went missing in 1921,yeah?

Keep them. We have enough assault troops. It's just the way of things in the Dukedom. Think of them as a gift. We shall begin getting them ready for transport and they'll be ready for you.

It's being colonised by the Yssravannar as it suits their natural habitat.

Ah,yes. That. I'm not an expert on Earth history, or history at all. I always got only a B in it. I believe you had a sister, correct? We may have found her descendants. You can meet your great-great-great-great grandchildren!

Also, do you wish for open migration and immigration between the Ploraxian and Dukedom empires?

If I met 'em,they'd be rather mad at me.

Plus I can't really leave the Wastes as a human.

Which Earth are they on?Dominion or UE?Or both?

Depends, besides the actual Ploraxians, who are avain, would this treaty effect any other race in your empire?

Sort of. There were three children. One of them works for the Dominion, and has two children. The other is in UE territory, and has yet to have children. There is a third one, with a child, who suffers from a deformed bone. He is in Ploraxia, after applying for asylum, because he opposes the Dominion and its non-secular platform.

We have a total of six races. Three non-avian, three avian (counting the Ploraxians). One of the three avian races is a genetically modified version of our species to withstand cold climates, although they are a very

Three?

I only had a sister.

Must be alternate universe ones.

No you idiot. Your sister is long dead. These are their descendants!

So,one was born in UE Earth,and two in Dominion Earth.

Okay.

Oh.Sorry,was thinking of history.

Regardless,which Earth had my sister?

Because if both have my descendants,then both had her and me.

the UE are long lost descendants of the Dominion. They were transported to Raia, to be used as slaves. They revolted, and here they are now. One of the two people who were born in the dominion is in the Ploraxian Realms right now, as they are opposed to the Dominion. Under asylum. Yes, and you can meet them!

Well, in light of a Dukedom tradition we could extend such a offer to the avians of your empire.

Yes. But, there is a problem. We tried doing this five years ago? Boom. Mass protests and petitions to not do it. The Dukedom embassy surrounded by protesters (most of them non-avian) we are afraid of something else happening.

No,no they aren't.

The UE and the Dominion are altenate universe Earths,combined in this one.We're not sure which one was the original.
You need to read up on history.

Regardless,do both Earths have my sister?

Well. They do call that alternate earth raia, I think. Anyways, no. Your earth is the Dominion earth. The third offspring parents emigrated to the UE earth.

They don't call it Raia.At least,I don't think they do.You'd have to ask Karl.

And Karl did mention records of a Great War in his Earth.

Anyways,you have one,correct?

What would happen to them? We are not a xenophobic empire and we do not genocide.

Yes! And I have organized them to come abord this station! They can meet their ancestor, you!
Supposedly they believe this is a violation of civil rights, I think. That is all.

Really?

Okay.Do you have any needles?

No. Why do yo-
>She sees the heroin in his pocket
Never mind. I'm going to need to borrow something which you have.

Herion?No!

I want to take a blood sample of them.

That is not herion,that's embalming fluid.One of my subjects died.

Well I don't see how, considering no non-Avian actually lives in the Dukedom, which means their belief on what civil rights are is different to ours.

Oh, well. Apologies. It looks very similar. Be glad this isn't Jorim Spaceport Security, you would have been shot. Ha! Very well. I will request needles. We have the proof, they are your descendants!

Oh no.I don't need proof,I trust you.Though I'll check anyways,just in case.

I just want their blood.

And I don't care about being shot.

Alright. They sohuld be arriving in the next two hours or so. They'll be here to greet you, I have informed them.