Sell whatever LTC you got left

Sell whatever LTC you got left.
XRP took over the market, there is literally no reason to suppot litecoins anymore as even the founder has dumped his stock.

It's a battle between XRP, BTC and ETH for whoever will dominate the market in 2018.

hahaha cute.. Can't wait till your ripple never gets above $9 b/c of your $10 cap

Aren't you forgetting something?

fuck you faggot. LTC 1500 by eoy. I will HODL forever

I'm all in on LTC and thinking about taking the hit and getting ETH. I can't decide.

Ripple is going to $9.00??

He dumped his coins because he is now working with facebook to implement a tipping system and holding LTC would be a conflict of interest for him.

being this fucking dumb

I'LL HODL LTC UNTIL IT GOES TO $4

No its not, there are $38 billion fucking ripple in circulation it would take 300 billion dollars to bring it to $9

Ripple is a premined scam token. If it dominates the market shit will be so fucked up every sane person will flee the market

>ripple never gets above $9
nigga, if ripple hits even $5, I'll have enough lambos for all the anons in this thread

Get me a black one with 2 cup holders thanks

That doesn't make sense though, it would make it more expensive than the current system in place.

ARe you guys even aware of that?

I am aware of that, I was being somewhat sarcastic about the $5 figure because that does not seem quite reasonable given the market cap and the number of coins in circulation compared to the number of coins being held by Ripple strictly for use in banking applications. I've been holding since it was under 10 cents, and I have my limits in place, so I'm milking it for all that it's worth. I highly doubt they will burn any of the coins that they have to even let the price get that high, but I think $2 is possible and $3 might be starting to push it.

>cupholders in a sports car
NO

I bought 1 litecoin at 350. am I realistically fucked

only if you sell

No, dump that ancient crypto and get on etn.

where you gonna put your drinks genius?

at what time would it be safe to buy xrp? back at .90?