This is how I paladin, Veeky Forums

This is how I paladin, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQXy84W2AZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You fuck up horribly because of paranoia then Fall, only to fuck up again trying to redeem yourself?

So...brainless idiot that doesn't see beyond alignments and is trigger-happy to smite?

So, in a blind, self-serving view of what it means to do good, while also being lawful stupid?

This is flat out the worst way to paladin, because it is the one that is most self-destructive.

If you're not smiting evil 24/7, you're doing it wrong

So, obeying the letter of the law, not the spirit, in an attempt to hide behind the authority of your order, whilst absolving yourself of personal accountability

This is how I paladin

In her defense, that little shit is an evil and sadistic little fuck and Roy is just using him like a quasi-controllable missle

This is how I check for traps.

Yeah, there's no excuse in killing her lord.

>doesn't see beyond alignments

How do you "see beyond" an elemental force of the universe?

This is how I paladin

This is how I druid.

Sent from my iPad.

Well, a good rule for RPGs is "play the character you know", and I am a cop, so...yes?

Say that when your gods take your powers because your smiting spree turned out to be neither good nor lawful.

Why you gotta publish the one decent thing she almost did.

Alignment stopped being *about* that when alignment languages died, with the introduction of the good/evil axis.

>This is how I paladin

Are you American?

THIN BLUE LINE

This is how I Rogue.

Do those have a reputation of being unstable there? I know the old urban myths of getting sucked into the escalator, but they're not avoiding the part where that actually is supposed to happen, they're avoiding the maintenance hatch.

Chinese escalators eat people, lots of people. Just like how Chinese elevator doors swing open or start to go up/down with the door open, cutting someone in half.

I'm guessing you didn't see the gig of one of those falling through and the dude getting crushed to death.
I don't have it but I'd be spooked by those if I lived in with shitty Chinese construction too

In China, escalators have eaten multiple people in recent years, so it gets folks paranoid.

So you must really like shooting unarmed orcs.

This is how I Paladin

So focused on alignment that you ignore a reality-ending threat simply because it's an amoral force of hunger and destruction, while one of the dudes working to stop it happens to light up on your color-coded Bad Guy display?

There's an alternate time line where Miko got GREENHILTED and received enough treasure type O to lighten up enough that she didn't damn existence.

I just protect the innocent, shield my allies, heal the sick, and uphold the ideals of justice and freedom in all my actions while taking as little life as I can.
>tfw we Reinhardt now

This is how I gladiator

I just want to smite demons and heal the sick but my whole party is bastards. Feels bad man.

Have you tried smiting your party?

>Not redeeming them to CG at the very least
Amateur paladin detected.

To dream the impossible dream,
To fight the unbeatable foe,
To bear with unbearable sorrow,
To run where the brave dare not go,
To right the unrightable wrong,
To love pure and chaste from afar,
To try when your arms are too weary,
To reach the unreachable star!

This is my quest,
To follow that star,
No matter how hopeless.
No matter how far.

To fight for the right
Without question or pause.
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause!

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest,
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest...

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reaaaach the un reach a ble star!

Worst paladin.

This is how you paladin.

Is it even paranoia if you can point to an actual honest to god data set of the thing you're afraid of happening?

Thats literally how I play my paladin. My man

this is how I paladin

>not liking the Belkster

Wew lad.

you can like him all you want but he is objectively Evil.

>this is how I Warlock.

Best paladin.

Wasn't she at the top of several most hated characters lists?

Yeah, lots of people hated her because she rained down justice on some irrelevant waifu-bait criminal.

>Crowley

UGH

Seriously though, you're right fucked if you read that and decide it's actual magic. Get thee to a new age store and buy a crystal, why don'tcha.

mainly use the image for aesthetic, I don't think anyone with half a brain thinks that's how magic, if possible, is actually done.

He said it's the decent thing to do, not the right thing to do.

this is how to paladin.
damn scrubs
youtube.com/watch?v=GQXy84W2AZU

this is how I Paladin

they aren't myths. it actually happened and there is video footage.

And if there is no evil to smite, do you raise innocents to be evil just so you can smite them?

This is how I Chaotic Evil

Mah Nigga

how I multiclass bard/necromancer

paladin

>Dragonheart

Ow, these feels.

This is how I sorcerer.

She went completely batshit by the end. I was more dissappointed in how the author started pulling his punches when the end rolled around.

Id say the bigger problem is the plastic bones, and the lack of an anthame or similar tool. Magic is bullshit, but if you're going to fool around at least do it in earnest and try to make it work.

Paladin of Helm?

You monster.

Is it weird that I read this in Adam West speak?

Belkar 100% had it coming.

not at all since he voiced the characters

this is how I barbarian

Why did I understand that reference?

>evil is objective and real
>people who are only casually evil, like somebody from a society of torturers and slave-holders, don't even ping
>don't smite anyone who pings

Somebody is playing D&D WRONG.

>Lord's been lying to her for justifiable reasons, doesn't ping evil
>Smite him right away without even giving him a chance to explain himself

Somebody sure is.

Cause you're educated and not a nigger?

>HE KILLED THE LOCAL HINDU TEMPLE'S GOD VIPER
>HAVING CONSUMED ITS BLOOD AND FLESH, HE HIMSELF MUST BECOME A GOD
>HIS NAME WILL BE VIPERSON TEMPLE

Wait til you see how I lawful neutral

Meh. It's mediocre, anyway.

That was a joke.

Time to make a campaign...

A psycho murderer taking orders from the most corrupted and evil empire to date, who is in just for the thrill of killing people and calling it justice?
I guess it is a good Hellknight, if anything.