Pennywise The Clown

Your party enters a strange town that many a rumor has been spread about. Most of these rumors speak of missing children, and some strange being dressed in bright garb. Your mission is to uncover the truth behind these mysteries, and maybe figure out what is wrong with this town. Can they do it Veeky Forums?

Well they're all warriors of the White and well-versed in the demons of Mid-World so they are absolutely going to be eaten because they aren't locals.

Don't worry user. We all float down here.

Probably.
Rogue should be able to eavesdrop and gather intel from local sources.
Barbarian isn't afraid of anything, so shapeshifting into "scary thing x" will only get its ass kicked.
Cleric might know enough to recognize what we're dealing with.(a demon or whatever IT is)
Wizard should be smart enough to call bullshit on his illusions/recognize its shapes and weaknesses.
Paladin smites the giant spider to death, then praises Pelor for giving him victory over this evil.

Killing Pennywise isn't really possible, cause it's an immortal thing from beyond the void of time and space, but my party would survive/tell people to gtfo before they get eaten.

Quick, befriend and have group sex with the local girl

Second Pennywise gets within thirty feet of the WarSum, he's going up in holy fire due to her having real high Elan with Azrael, angel of JUSTICE and SMITE ALL THE EVIL.
But assuming he can tank the sacred flames, he's still gotta get past the WarSum's two fairy familiars (one nature, the other illusion), a twitchy fucking mentalist whose first and last response to anything spoopy is Psychic Railgun(Elemental switch to Light, if fire proves ineffective), a psychotic, genocidal Dire Ghost Ermine who loves killing new things, and maybe the Warlock and his Dark fairy, if he's with the group and not working on reconstructing a city, enchanting the party's gear, or trying to avoid being sexed up by a mile-long dragon made of elemental darkness.
So yes, they can probably handle him.
On the other hand, Tim Curry is a treasure.

Where we're going you won't need eyes to float.

Wonder if these guys would enjoy Pennywise's deadlights? I mean, they ARE explorers of the furthest reaches of experience, and the deadlights are pretty much the epitome of all that

IT actually isn't that scary if you didn't watch them when you were young, but that isn't necessarily the point of the film either. Steven King Films are hit and miss, and while IT fails to terrify, it doesn't necessarily fail to entertain. I mean, balloons aren't scary and Tim Curry's scene in the library is just downright hilarious.

The final monster, however, is a Shit payoff, bearing no resemblance to the terror we thought awaited us. Would've been better if they'd simply given it Tim Curry's Head or had there be some semblance of the clown left in the monster.

Wouldn't be the first time the a session ended by gangbanging a 12yr old

What level are we talking about? If you got enough of a warlock and wizard, contact other plane, open portal to Pennywise homeplane, unleash hellish party beat down on real body. If you can't do this, scry the the demon and then banish planar. Your not local, so murderize any possessed or hypnotized sad sacks.

We decide to help the town until we wander into the sewers and see a bunch of pre-teens having an orgy, then we leave the town to it's fate.

IT's real "body" is a mass of soul destroying, mind shattering, demonic orange lights that are large enough to view the universe as nothing more than a tiny egg. Unless you have the mental fortitude of an overdeity, and have the level of strength of say, Pandorym, you aren't going to be able to do shit against it.

> uncover the...
> ...behind
I fuck the clown.

> rolls D20
> natural 20
Sooooo?

Ok, listen kid, you've got a lot to learn if you're gonna namefag and do it right. First off, you're obviously too young, either mentally or physically, to be posting, let alone creating an identity for yourself on the board. Next, post what you want to be known for, and do it right, and go all the way with it.

Lastly, learn to fucking roll dice and trust in the RNG.

There's a RNG on this board? Shit. How long have I been away?

Also, I'm not immature physically or mentally. I just like having fun. And as I've stated before, I've been lurking since '06. So, don't really care what you say about me.

Ah... you're one of those. It has been a long time for you. The board has changed drastically. Remember Virt and his Shit attitude? That's the entire board now, minus the guro fetish. Everyone hates everything, namefagging is considered Reddit-tier, and the only way to get any subject started seems to be to pose an argument.

Although, seriously, stop with the multiple replies in a single post thing. It's messy and it's not doing you any

It simplifies posts. And makes me not clutter up the board. So, I'll continue with the multiple replies. People can deal or filter me out. Either is fine.

If you're going to pretend to be important you need to at least have access to our private Veeky Forums discord.

Don't really care to be perceived as being important or not. And I'm good with not doing whatever that is.

>pretend to be important
now that's another factor of old Veeky Forums that's gone. You think Culexus took the name Culexus after it was given to him? No, he just started using that name in the drawthread and people caught on to his art.