Sell me a system to run pick related Veeky Forums

Sell me a system to run pick related Veeky Forums

hardmode : No Gurps (I will never get my players to play this system damnit !), No Savages Worlds (Already tried it, hated it)

Other urls found in this thread:

evilhat.com/home/blades-in-the-dark/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

evilhat.com/home/blades-in-the-dark/

This was directly inspired by Dishonored

beat me to it

GUUFATAL

Revolution D100? Comes with the Red Moon Rising-setting, where much of the urbantechsteampunk has been precrunched for you.

This. Just this.

It can also be crossover'd into a CoC-ish occult investigation sort of game, if the GM just makes a little effort to steer some hardened criminals onto that road.

I ran mine in GURPS, but I heard good things about Blades in the Dark. I can't speak to it's quality myself though.

Savage Worlds.

Agreed.

Jokes aside, I'd use Burning Wheel.

Fluff-tweaked Exalted.

Anima in lucretio if you want more diesel/magitek asect and more bullshit powers.
is best if you want 1to1

You could rip the system out of the WoD games. VtM: 20th anniversary would be a good bet I think

I feel like the tech level in Burning Wheel would be the main thing that gets in your way

Mekton Zeta

Technically Cortex is generic so it could do it, but it's kinda shit too so...

Slightly modded Barbarians of Lemuria. Its got everything. Magic, Tech, ninja shit. Everything.

This but non-jokingly. The stealth system is damn good.

... really?

I don't remember, isn't it just a skill roll?

That is easily adjusted.

This, OP

Call of the Void: Ballad of the Laser Whales has a magic system inspired by Dishonoured.

That was pretty easy.

Honestly damn near anything. Even D&D 5E does this reasonably well (he's a shadow monk with rogue subclass and some auxiliary spells if you're going ratswarm/mind control). He's stabby-teleporter man, he's basically a fairly standard PnP rogue build. There are games that do it better than others (Blades in the Dark being the obvious choice) but much like Geralt of Rivea, at his heart Corvo can be built in damn near any system.

>evilhat

Fucking dropped.

The Runed Age. Has sneaky criminals with magic in a steampunky setting. Close enough.

bump

Why not bump the thread by adding content?

Also, OP, why not FATE?

Better yet; cypher system. way more fun than fate.

Except for all the cyphers and oddities and artifacts.

ORE.
Ore solves all problems, applied correctly. Aside from the fact you're running ORE.

Have you considered the following MAID RPG?

Seconding this, along with the melee combat of

The melee combat of Song of Swords, I mean.

But why? How does MAID tie in to Dishonored?

You could play as a bunch of people all given powers by the Outsider competing for his favour.

Moldvay Basic.