Story thread

Story thread.

I'm looking for a particular cap I saw a while back. A paladin was being played by a that guy, the GM made him fall, and then sent him through a series of trial to redeem himself and also reformed the that guy as a player in the process. If anyone has it I'd be grateful.

Dumping more stories for now.

Also if anyone else has any requests, let me know. I have a decent collection so I might have what you're looking for.

Brump

Paladanon's got you covered.

That's the one! Thanks a lot, user.

Have another Paladin story.

I'm looking for a cap. It's about a guy in a world of darkness setting slowly going insane from a constant cacophony of voice screaming in pain and anguish and end rather darkly. Only for another user to come in and turn it into the character basically becoming a paladin in WoD. The other details I remember is the main character healing someone involved in a car accident, and I believe something about the voiced being called the Choir.

I'll post some Paladin caps in the meantime.

Hm, haven't seen that one myself. Hopefully someone else here has it.

Here's the story of the not-paladin though.

Fuck it. This thread needs a good bump.

fugg, thats good stuff

My contribution

Hot damn, that is some good shit.

That was the cap that convinced me to start saving them.

And of course I forget the picture.

Here's a long one coming

And that's all I'll be posting for tonight. Maybe some tomorrow.

Spooky /x/ stuff. I enjoy it.

Here you go, friendo.

I love it when you cringefags contain yourself to a thread like this. Keep going.

Giving this a bump, I want more.

This Explorator is the shit

Realistic version.

That's some good shit right there.

I like this one. Though seems plenty loaded. The puns and jokes made on the spot, the situations where clown was able to do something near enemies when I am sure most GMs would simply go "the cultists see you and prepare to attack, roll for initiative". Still, a nice story.

Awesome tear-jerker.

Such kind of stories, of wonderful RP sessions resulting in wonderful relationships outside of them are too much for my suspension of disbelief. I refuse to believe the whole interaction wasn't scripted because knowledge I won't ever have the same when my life is already less than great pains me too much

fuck thats some pretty good dming

user delivers a classic WITH RECIPE INCLUDED.

Crap. Wrong order. Read 2 last.

Quick bump before I post content

Was on page ten, y'see

What the fuck is a yellow dragon