Good proxies for Inquisitorial Acolytes

I looked at anvil industries but they're too small scale for 40K.

Also what are some good Inquisitor counts as models?

I use the lads from Warzone Mutant Chronicles. They make a fine base for a good IG/IQ model. Pretty cheap and easily available from Prince August.

>I looked at anvil industries but they're too small scale for 40K.

That's a bummer. I thought they advertised as being compatible with 40k scale? See pic.

I used them too. I bought their 80 soldiers for $30 deal back in the day, and I don't think i still have gotten through all of them.

But I don't think you can get them anymore. Prince August no longer has the rights to sell warzone stuff since the game was rebooted by... modiphius? i cant remeber the name of the company that handles it now.

I also use tempestus scion models because i think they look excellent for inquisition. But I made these guys back when you could give acolytes carapace armor, which is another unnecessary change in 8e for inquisition.

I did like converting their HS lasguns into more appropriately sized boltguns. SM boltguns look comically huge on scions and other human size models, so the HS lasgun conversion is great.

I kitbashed some GSCs into Inquisitorial troops. They're lighter than Scions but much, much better proportioned. Convert the autoguns into bolters as needed. Did an over-under setup to make human storm bolters

they work fine in scale with 40k. op is clearly a faggot.

I was the only crazy bastard that runned power armoured Acolytes.

I used my BT models since my SoB where taller. Fucking Manlet marines, they are shorter than guardsmen.

Too bad acolytes in power armor is not a thing anymore. Nor carapace. Not even fucking inquisitors can take power armor. Why GW why

That would be the size difference of the models i was looking at to an inquisitor, so i assumed the whole range would be a smaller scale.

Also only faggots call people faggots.

Bruh, its cause she's got high heels on

If you're looking to convert using GW products only (mostly, assume a little use of greenstuff for filling in cracks) there's a few kits that are your go-to for conversion fodder:

>Skitarii Rangers
Great guns, nice leg and head bits, good backpacks, and while the chests/robes are neat they're kind of hard to use without the legs made for them.
They have a baroque and technological aesthetic to them. Great for tech-flavored models.
>Genestealer Cult Neophyte Hybrids
Great guns, great torsos and legs, a few good heads though easily swappable.
These models have great suits, and can make an easy conversion into, say, an exo-suit guard regiment. You might have to cut off some cult icons, though.
They have a pretty good space aesthetic if you give them helmets.
>Tempestus Scions
Good guns, great torsos and legs, a number of great heads. These guys are if you want some baroque carapace on your dudes or bring some character with the personalities of their head bits.
>WHFB Empire Flagellants
Okay, these guys you get for robed bodies and head pieces. They are for when you want to make dudes that have a robed or poverty-stricken look. They'll pair well with autoguns or shotguns, and the number of head bits gives them a pretty haggard look.
Good for an Ecclesiarchy theme.

Someone was using genestealer cultists with skitarii vanguard heads, looked pretty rad.

Just because Acolytes can't take carapace and power armor in the Index doesn't mean they won't be able to take them in the Codex later on. You have to remember the Indexes are just stopgaps so you can run you models while you wait for the actual Codex to get released later on.

I'm gonna be miffed if they still can't take it in the codex though, don't worry. I just started an IQ army of my own and then they lost all the options I prepped for.

>But I don't think you can get them anymore. Prince August no longer has the rights to sell warzone stuff since the game was rebooted by... modiphius? i cant remeber the name of the company that handles it now.
Really? I ordered some in... February or March? I bought two of the starter sets since they were half off. I wonder if they were having the sale to clear out there stock.

I like you.

That's just the difference between 6'2 and 5'10

Greyfax is freakishly huge even compared to other 40k models, she towers over space marines

also, that's not an Anvil Industries model, that's a Hasslefree mini.

>Greyfax is freakishly huge
Greyfax is tiny, dude. Even young children are that tall these days.

>his inquisitor isn't 11'10"

Remove 6 inches from her shoes, and a 15 inches from the hat. She's just a tall human then, proportionately to others..