18 years old

>18 years old
>$200k+ made
>gave my parents $120k, to help them out with debts
>still in school, have many friends but prefer to be alone all time (i'm the type to not reply back)
>very depressed, sad

how do I fix this?

I did something similar and now my parents are just asking me for more money.

Life is a big joke.

go diet you disgusting neet larper

dcorp did like 3x this week, think it can definitely do another 10x

wow thats pretty disgusting of them desu

work out, find other meaning in life

>cant find happiness with $200k at 18 years old
neck yourself, waste of money

how much u start with?

I tried this many times, and its very hard for me.. I would go gym for 2 days a week and then just find it hard to go the next day or the day after.. And I am skinny and weak

All my friends that I had played video games and were druggies. GF was a fucking cunt. Ditch both and cleaned up and and now do the same thing. I have to be forced to play a video game, charts are my new game. I think 2018 is gonna be a stellar year but in the end I know I will be alone no matter how much money sits on the table.

*die

but you should diet too you fat neet larper

Bro it’s hard to talk to normies their convos are boring just reply their boring bs with more boring bs and you’ll be popular as long as your talking about whatever’s in the mainstream. Bad mouth trump even if you support him cause whatever these people don’t really matter they are just here for entertainment they do t need to know your true views. Talk about stranger things, frank ocean, lil pump, how capitalism is bad, learn sports talk and talk college football with that crowd. It’s all just a big game but the more people your close with the better opportunities u get.

Sorround yourself with like minded people. Find a gym partner, that way you're accountable to each other to make gains. Don't waste money. Invest some in real estate. Keep learning things you're interested. Find cool hobbies, take up flight lessons, scuba, boxing or muay thai. Boxing will make you tougher.

Talking to normies makes me my depression far worse for some reason, I'd just feel very bad about myself if I were to spend my time with a normie. However, I try to watch a movie in theater with friends or just having dinner together.

Go buy a pt you fat, lazy, depressed fuck!

>I think 2018 is gonna be a stellar year
>2018
>stellar year
>stellar
just bought 100k

surround***

HISSSSSSS

Really? I talk about whatever the fuck I feel like and people seem to enjoy that far more than when I ever play it safe.

As long as You keep thinks tongue in cheek and comical you can't go wrong

Invest 50k in index funds,d on't touch it til you're 55.

Spend 5k on some therapy. Go to a doctor, ask for a referral for cognitive behavioural therapy.

Already have a therapy, hate it. I'd call in sick every time there's a scheduled appointment neither do I like to talk about my personal life or issues to anyone.

>Invest 50k in index funds,d on't touch it til you're 55.
You might as well invest in a retirement fund