Lufgt Huron did nothing wrong

Lufgt Huron did nothing wrong.

Care to elaborate?

He lost.

>turning to chaos because the big mean imperium wont give you more toys to play with
he is almost as big a baby as perturabo was

correct. until he went full retard and turned chaos that is

also leaving that color scheme behind is a crime in itself

he did many things wrong, which is why he's now stuck in shit power armour with half of his body exploded

Im fairly certain he did everything wrong

and god damn did he have an absolutely kick ass design

should have zigged rather then zagged. He's half the man he was.

Star phantoms wrecked him

>did nothing wrong

I'd say taking a meltagun to the face qualifies.

Shouldve payed his taxes on time.

I don't think it's really his fault for really turning to chaos. I think there was something about him being contacted by a warp entity while he was in a coma or something after the Badab war.

>Not having principles
>Not wrong
Get fucked, heretic.

>having a power claw on your clawed power fist

How the fuck do you pronounce Lufgt?

How it's spelt

>Gave up terminator armour with a super fist and heavy flamer so he can wear dodgy power armour with a worse mechanical arm/fist.
>didnt do anything wrong
Pick one.

The g is silent, like in slough. No 'h' because it's 40k.

Tyberos the Red Wake would disagree

Fatties can't ride bikes / rhinos.

>Be legit space pirate
>Carry a fucking axe and a claw.
>No cyberlimbs
>No bolt pistols
>No beard/robotentacles
>No boarding action
>No Jolly Roger
>NO
>FUCKING
>HAT

Lufgt is a shit tier pirate, 1/10.

>>no cyberlimbs
>literally half of him is a fucking machine
>has a pirate parrot/familiar
>is a warlord as much as a pirate
Learn the fluff before talking shit/10

Lies!

This.

The Red Corsairs scheme he got after is still pretty good but I'll agree that his original one was so much better. He and Angron made huge mistakes abandoning their paint schemes.

>Take over your home system to get shit done and keep tabs on the Malestorm?

Nothing wrong here.

>Not paying your Geneseed tithe and overall pissing off the Imperium?

THIS WAS WRONG. Also he lost.

Until he fell to chaos, he was the best damn Chapter Master in the Imperium.

It's kind of interesting. Huron and the Astral Claws were called out for their legion/empire building, something the Ultramarines have done, but the one big flaw in their plan was not paying their geneseed tithe (and not being a first founder).

He's haaalf the maaaan he uuuused to beeee
that feeling as the dawwwn it faades to graaay

He wanted to raise a legion strength force to invade the Warp because he thought nothing could go wrong. Nevermind how the Chaos gods could have engineered his victories near the Maelstrom to manipulate him, nobody wins an invasion into the warp. Nobody.

At best, he was a young gun who tried too hard to be a badass. At worst, he was a lucky meathead who should have never inherited command.

He turned to Chaos instead of being a badass independent Corsair. Fucking infuriating. We could have had a whole faction of renegade pirate space marines

They werent called out because of legion building, the retribution was only sent after Huron stopped paying taxes and after he killed the mechanicus force sent to retrieve the geneseed.

Hubris got the best of him thinking he could evade taxes.

I thought it was paranoia

There's a minor chapter that makes use of a very similar scheme, the Angels of Iron.

Tyberos is a fag though

I wonder if people ever confuse them for the Astral Claws.

>t. Khoisan Neotera

Not exactly. If I remember right the IA books, he pretty much did what the new lore Roboute is doing: reforge his piece of Imperium under a new, leaner administration with the Marines at the the top, studying and "improving" the genetics of Marines and reforging the Legions of old ignoring the Codex limitations.

It's somewhat hilarious to realize that Huron was doing the same, he was simply shot down because he wasn't an Ultramarine or a Primarch, or maybe he didn't have a company needing to savage the lore to sell new miniatures.

Poor Huron, he tried.

That also. Fuckin' Space Taxes.

That's what all the purity seals are for.

So you're saying that like Al Capone, Lufgt Huron was brought down by the IRS?

No ones ever modeled this shit tier chapter.

Literally two posts above you buddy.

Must be some foul warp-trickery then.

Does he have rules for 8th edition? His red corsair model is awesome, underrated character.

His name is impossible to pronounce.

They probably modeled it first before they made the chapter, honestly. Been around since 4th edition.

Essentially, yes, although it's not uncommon in the Imperium. Feudalism and all that.

The "g" is silent.

I doubt the Imperium would have given a shit if he simply payed his taxes. That's where he fucked up.

He does. Everything that could be played in 7th can be played in 8th IIRC.