*breathes in*

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these guys just threw everyone under the fucking bus by listing bitcoin cash. all the cryptos crashed and even their fucking exchange crashed. holy shit what a shit show

Other urls found in this thread:

ahmad-awari-trading-tool.in?affilate_id=8897621
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who care only normies got wrekt im still up hundreds of percents coinbase is bro tier

market was ready for a correction, this is just the adjacent cause

>all the cryptos crashes
Not Korean ETH

Based. I checked this one out yesterday and pumped some fiat in today to buy in. Nice gains!

they did it to get back at the corecucks for cancelling segwit2x, which was the last chance to save bitcoin. they were the catalyst for the war that will destroy bcore and bcash which paves the way for either ETH or LTC to take over.

Its game

Ahahaha, BTC is a massive piece of shit, that shit the whole market with it's fucked nonworking coin.

BCH is a slight reprieve from that shit.

People are going to buy the fuck out of it in the coming 30 days, which is provable by looking at the last 30 days where BCH is up vs BTC.

Trying to tank coinbase, the only entry point for fiat to BTC is about the dumbest fucking shit I've seen you dumb niggers do. And you are real fucking dumb.

The sooner BTC gets fucked, the better.

short it. send pics.

t. Newfag

the correction is a meme

>last chance to save
>catalyst for war
Damn this crypto game is non stop DRAMA

Old as dirt fag.

BTC is AOL, or worse, something like Friendster.

I watched it come up, and it was great at that time. That time is over.

Yeah this. Ripple weathered the storm fairly well too.

DISCLAIMER: Most of my portfolio in ICX/XRP

There were always faster coins, it was slow as fuck in 2013 too.

BTC is 56 kbs dial up internet.

Not to mention they were hodling millions of UTXO's inflating fees across the BTC market and congesting BTC transactions.

The absolute fucking state of normiebase. Seriously, the SEC is going to ramrod them so fucking hard I'm not sure if they're going to survive until the end of the 2018 summer.

Dude everything is recovering and doing great already, this was a top tier Christmas sale.
I know Veeky Forums is slow but damn son you take the cake.

This. Bought some cheap ETH. Feels good.

Coinbase. Kill it.

check out this amazing Essential Crypto Trading Tool from the prominent Panjabi Ahmad-Awari Software House

ahmad-awari-trading-tool.in?affilate_id=8897621

Based. All in since Binance listing. Comfy

>coinbase, the only entry point for fiat to BTC